War - Casual 2

DeletedUser114847

Hey everybody! Casual world 2 here!

My name is Will & I am the leader of BRO..

2% and 4% declared war on my tribe yesterday.. Our ally ~UN~ has joined in the war on our side.

Today, the tribe WGN joined 2%/4%

I want everyone to know that BRO/~UN~ will win the war and we are not afraid of the "top dogs" (Point whores) that are currently "beating us" in the leadership board...

Thanks for reading.. I simply want to try to keep everyone updated on this since it is interesting..

-Will

mitzi86

Good luck BRO. Shame I cant reach any of you... might be lucky for you though ;p

No seriously, may the best tribe win

DeletedUser

A'ight, so we've got the sides. Now, what're the stats?
Presumably the 12 tribe side is winning, but you never know. They could be like Blood used to be in C1 LOLOL
Man, that was bad.

DeletedUser116244

I'm not sure if peoples will be happy if I post the war stats. The only thing that I can tell is that the 12 tribes are winning.

And yea I remember Blood in casual 1

DeletedUser

Pffft, screw what people feel.
Stats are stats. This thread was made for war discussion, so let's discuss :p
I have absolutely nothing to contribute. I'm just trying to spark some activity here, ha.
I'm just warring with the barbs and the people who are farming my barbs and nobling my farms :D
That's what Casual's all about, yeah?

DeletedUser81551

Hey everybody! Casual world 2 here!

My name is Will & I am the leader of BRO..

2% and 4% declared war on my tribe yesterday.. Our ally ~UN~ has joined in the war on our side.

Today, the tribe WGN joined 2%/4%

I want everyone to know that BRO/~UN~ will win the war and we are not afraid of the "top dogs" (Point whores) that are currently "beating us" in the leadership board...

Thanks for reading.. I simply want to try to keep everyone updated on this since it is interesting..

-Will

I want you to know that 2% is gonna beat yo ass and it will hardly take 2% effort to have you disbanded..
TikTok made a wise choice on disbanding so now BRO you can do the same ;)

DeletedUser91613

Barely anyone can fight on these settings, casual worlds are just a load of barb nobling with the odd 2 or 3 villages being taken here and there.