Premade For Next [No Haul/Limited Haul]

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser108039

You will all have to pass entrance exam which will be IIT standard

[spoil]
can_you_pass_an_8th_grade_civics_test.jpg
[/spoil]

Is the entrance exam how much curry can we eat ! ?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Shame was looking forward to that one, hit me up on the next one Sam babes

DeletedUser100466

I am disappointed :/ Almost 1 year and not even 10 people applied.@Muldiethanks @darkx Not lies darky :/@chrisSee you next year

roman01

Try using skype as a medium Sam. Approach newer, less technical people you met in Gians, 1 UP, Venus etc and you will find the members you are looking for. As your planned tribe had some teaching aspect to it regarding newer players, the aforementioned tribes would of been a good place for you to start.

Tbh I am surprised you had this up for one year then state there was no interest, there won't be interest if you don't go out and grab opportunities with both hands... You seem clever, or at least try to come off as someone clever. I'd have expected you to have already tried this method?...

Last edited:

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Even though we fought on opposite sides on W69, I'd be interested.

Hit me up on Skype: hjklmn47u

DeletedUser100466

Try using skype as a medium Sam. Approach newer, less technical people you met in Gians, 1 UP, Venus etc and you will find the members you are looking for. As your planned tribe had some teaching aspect to it regarding newer players, the aforementioned tribes would of been a good place for you to start.

Tbh I am surprised you had this up for one year then state there was no interest, there won't be interest if you don't go out and grab opportunities with both hands... You seem clever, or at least try to come off as someone clever. I'd have expected you to have already tried this method?...

Thank you for your wisdom and personal attack:icon_confused:

Even though we fought on opposite sides on W69, I'd be interested.

Hit me up on Skype: hjklmn47u

Were you in Pff?