Would you like some BACON for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arabela

[/spoil]

[SPOIL]
curry.png
[/SPOIL]

10513434_765750496808674_4868974952263556461_n.jpg

DeletedUser

the W2V thread is up to page 11... you guys only page 4.. come on stop slacking! :icon_twisted:

Took the W2V thread around 10 days to get to 11 pages , here we are at 10 pages in less than 24 hours ;)

arabela

Took the W2V thread around 10 days to get to 11 pages , here we are at 10 pages in less than 24 hours ;)

yes, yes..you are good. ;)

Keep it up with PnPs....we love them. Btw, can you make one about Elite, now?

STAFAST

Well this is easy to understand, everybody knows w2v is just a bunch of pansies that mass recruit and you guys are the real deal and the tribe to fear on this world.

DeletedUser

Is it so hard to understand even if the council of two tribes comprises of the same -ing players they will never be the same tribe.If what u are arguing about is true wouldnt tribes (w/ leaders ) which has won a world will keep doing great if not win on every world they play?
But they is not true i have personally seen atleast 5 tribes premade or otherwise which have had the same council of the tribes which won a world not even make past the nobling phase.
So stop ur ridiculous argument.Even one variable is enough to change the equation completely and i dont need to emphasis how the other 70%(from what i have picked up) non wobble or BFF members or whtever can drastically change the working of a tribe.
I dont know what ppl have for/against former bff/wobble members but dont make the externals a joke puft.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Bacon doesn't taste good. Because of the bad taste, I think that this topic is unnecessary. I wouldn't like bacon for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.