Top Ten Tribes

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
HAHA nice one Draco. :icon_surprised: Maybe thats why Harry Potter is better than you :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Barely any discussion about DI? Any thought?

f11ff9c2c0278b99c530cc48c75b2929.png

No one wants to talk about them because they're too 1337.

crystalball

f11ff9c2c0278b99c530cc48c75b2929.png

No one wants to talk about them because they're too 1337.
Lets do take a look, well I only see 2 names that I may know (steve34cks and whitebrow) other than that and I don't see any that I know. With that being said, lets look at their position. Mainly a K55 tribe and surrounded by Shadow, which may be the dominant tribe coming out of K55.

DeletedUser

The only tribes that'll be making it to End Game is W2V. Bacon, HashT and that silly excuse of a tribe Elite aren't going to make it anywhere..

Last edited by a moderator:

crystalball

The only tribes that'll be making it to End Game is W2V. Bacon, HashT, Pow and that silly excuse of a tribe Elite aren't going to make it anywhere..

I think the only way that is to occur is if they all merge. I don't see it happening on their own based on their position, ego, total experience. You will see...

DeletedUser

W2V has already got this world locked down. Easy win for them with poor tribes like this in the world.

DeletedUser116406

The only tribes that'll be making it to End Game is W2V. Bacon, HashT, Pow and that silly excuse of a tribe Elite aren't going to make it anywhere..

You sound pretty damn sure of yourself but dont expect it to go the way you want. Dont count us old school players out just yet ;)

DeletedUser

W2V has already got this world locked down. Easy win for them with poor tribes like this in the world.

Luckily the notion that a tribe has won a world within one week of the start is complete garbage.

We will see how the world plays out.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure this world is completely open at the moment. Lots of strong players in all 4 corners and since it is a No Haul the strongest players are not dominating the top50 like normal worlds. Lots of baddies(W2V, cough, Within, cough, Shadow) are high in the rankings but wont last once they start getting rimmed. Then again W2V has gotten their two world wins by being the last accounts to quit the world, so I suppose that even if they/when they get rimmed they will still stick around.

The 77 member limit will be annoying for sure, seeing as after the first month there will only be 300 active accounts left.

DeletedUser

W77 PowerHouses, W2V and POW!. If Muldie doesn't dominate the world then i'm sure W2V will. Bacon and HashT will soon collapse in themself. Muldie doesn't like sticking around for long as per, so W2V wins ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: I dont get why people think cats are more viable in this world than any other.

You can't farm someone to get them to quit, so I've seen a lot of people who like to cat mines :)

(Although I'm not sure what you get by catting a player to get them to restart; it's not like you can farm them, and you wouldn't want to noble the village after you catted it to the ground... )

DeletedUser

W77 PowerHouses, W2V and POW!. If Muldie doesn't dominate the world then i'm sure W2V will. Bacon and HashT will soon collapse in themself. Muldie doesn't like sticking around for long as per, so W2V wins ;)

Thank you for the free advertising of my tribe name (for like the 10th time). Means a lot!

Love,
~Babin

DeletedUser

Pepper it really sounds as though your MAD? Do you feel as though you have been singled out? LOL just playing you know those tribes will not do well and may not make it past the first 60 days.

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Pretty sure this world is completely open at the moment. Lots of strong players in all 4 corners and since it is a No Haul the strongest players are not dominating the top50 like normal worlds. Lots of baddies(W2V, cough, Within, cough, Shadow) are high in the rankings but wont last once they start getting rimmed. Then again W2V has gotten their two world wins by being the last accounts to quit the world, so I suppose that even if they/when they get rimmed they will still stick around.

The 77 member limit will be annoying for sure, seeing as after the first month there will only be 300 active accounts left.

Holy shit ODkip you playing this world? What K?

arabela

You can't farm someone to get them to quit, so I've seen a lot of people who like to cat mines :)

(Although I'm not sure what you get by catting a player to get them to restart; it's not like you can farm them, and you wouldn't want to noble the village after you catted it to the ground... )

You don't have to cat mines if you are playing a farm world. It is enough to cat his hq and farm over and over for few days and most of them quit, trust me.
Here, u can go for both and mines, cause doesn't matter anyway, it won't affect you. But it worths, cause you eliminate some threats near you. You let few for nobling later, rest has to go...