Top Ten Tribes

DeletedUser93066

I am actually in Within. I would never comment on a tribe without being in it to see how it runs. Within does have solid leadership and I really do think everything that I have said is true.

Within IZ GOD!

tribezage

You art actually a noob. How can you protect an empty village? You sometimes need luck.

You art the real noob. If you cant defend a village after nobling it then simply dont noble it yet. Why the rush lolz

DeletedUser

Any comments for Dharma? I've noticed them for a while, but not a lot of discussion here about them

Not sure about them yet, though they currently hold #1 spot.

7a27558ae9852a96cbb90091d0062221.png

Dharma - Seven players with two villages, all seemed to be earned. Many players restarted before the noble occured, so I guess they are just that intimidating. They have ByteKing. Fun HP times :D

Within - Seem to be rolling along quite well. First player (drluminus) to have three villas in this world, and all were decent villas. Knowing several people in here they seem to be pretty legit. No gifted villages here.

??? - My own tribe. We are decent ;)

Elite - ASCII Turn me off. Three members with multiple villages. All easy targets. I don't expect much from them..

DI - A tribe filled with decent players. Expecting them to hang around for awhile. At least until roman gets them rimmed with his Skype chat trolling. Several players with early nobles for two villas. I expect them to be getting close to a third village soon.

#HashT - Three players with 2+ villages. One noble on M.O.B. who sits in 8th place. And a member who has an obsession with bananas. Duke seems low in the tribal rankings and hasn't broke 3k points.

W2V - Lots of hype, only one village taken. Was a gifted one. Perhaps too much hype? They will probably start getting on their game soon enough.

M.O.B. - One gifted noble, a couple nobles on medium(ish) profile tribes Chess and Agony. Too much competition in their K for my liking and they won't be getting too far.

NAM - No nobling has happened yet, plenty of players with 4k+ villages. Expecting them to jump up in the ranks soon enough. Seem solid enough.

Shadow - Typical garbage on the profile, four nobles so far, two tribless players, a 63 point barb, and a gifted village that was capped 14 hours later by a player in a relatively small tribe. So far not that impressed.

DeletedUser53562

I am actually in Within. I would never comment on a tribe without being in it to see how it runs. Within does have solid leadership and I really do think everything that I have said is true.

If that were the case dili, you would know that their diplomacy prevents many of the things you suggested from happening.

DeletedUser82080

You art the real noob. If you cant defend a village after nobling it then simply dont noble it yet. Why the rush lolz

Lol dear noob, Ive already proved myself in this server. But you keep insisting your unreasonable argument. You need some luck in order to protect your first villages. If you go for offence, and noble a new village, how can you protect your 2 villages as your new village is empty and the other one is full of offence troops? Think twice before posting please.

tribezage

Lol dear noob, Ive already proved myself in this server. But you keep insisting your unreasonable argument. You need some luck in order to protect your first villages. If you go for offence, and noble a new village, how can you protect your 2 villages as your new village is empty and the other one is full of offence troops? Think twice before posting please.

Lol you've proven yourself to be a noob in this server indeed. I said simply dont noble if you cant defend it. Its a gifted village and he lost it. He could have asked nearby tribemates to stack it with defense before his last noble hits but he didnt and then lost it to a random dude. There's no luck involved. All you need is some brains which you're lacking. Think thrice before posting PLEASE.

DeletedUser82080

Lol you've proven yourself to be a noob in this server indeed. I said simply dont noble if you cant defend it. Its a gifted village and he lost it. He could have asked nearby tribemates to stack it with defense before his last noble hits but he didnt and then lost it to a random dude. There's no luck involved. All you need is some brains which you're lacking. Think thrice before posting PLEASE.

Ridiculous. Not anymore. It seems you have problems with Shadow, and trying to destruct their reputation with your unreasonable arguments. No one wants support from his tribe in order to prevent a possible noble incoming while his village is village is surrounded by his tribemates. It is a bad luck. I know roon from w75, and he is quite good player. Why do you need to attack them? Did they do something painful for you?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

I'll have you know, you're on my list of people I'd like to rim :)
So far its quite short, only one person on it ^^

tribezage

Ridiculous. Not anymore. It seems you have problems with Shadow, and trying to destruct their reputation with your unreasonable arguments. No one wants support from his tribe in order to prevent a possible noble incoming while his village is village is surrounded by his tribemates. It is a bad luck. I know roon from w75, and he is quite good player. Why do you need to attack them? Did they do something painful for you?

LOL does shadow has any reputation to begin with in the first place? Roon 13 started the insults in game so i'm here to return the favour on the externals. Ahh so you do know roon, no wonder you're speaking up for him.

I'll have you know, you're on my list of people I'd like to rim :)
So far its quite short, only one person on it ^^

Talk is cheap.

adhaylon

LOL does shadow has any reputation to begin with in the first place? Roon 13 started the insults in game so i'm here to return the favour on the externals. Ahh so you do know roon, no wonder you're speaking up for him.

Talk is cheap.

do you have a problem with shadow?

DeletedUser

*tries to post stuff on topic*

*is instead met with insults to other tribes/players instead of useful discussion*

Thanks for the shoutout elite <3 See yah soon xoxoxo