Top Ten Tribes

*TehDarkOne*

He landed near you? Can I co you, pls?

Hmm that is a tempting offer. The TDO* account could use some smarts and Muldie does need a babysitter :D

Myself, Nudist and Luke landed next too each other and it wasn't organized :D

DeletedUser

If that were the case dili, you would know that their diplomacy prevents many of the things you suggested from happening.

I hope you don't have a spy deb or I'll have to set my unicorns on you all :O

DeletedUser

He landed near you? Can I co you, pls?

If I recall correctly, you threatened to rim us on HP as well, but I don't recall losing a single village to you. I do remember taking a small amount of your villages, despite my being on the opposite side of the K.

DeletedUser41666

Thanks for the shoutout elite <3 See yah soon xoxoxo

<3 You too! Now everyone will read your analysis :)

Seriously though you got any suggestions how we can improve our profile?
I was thinking some more shields, we have quite a few swords so it's a little unbalanced now!

DeletedUser

noooo, my dreams crushed just like that.....

Consider them...swept ;)

Not a lot of you were on w75, so I'll speak on Shadow's behalf and hope to give them a little more positive notice. Shadow was a rather hard fight relative to the time, probably second to our current war with 333. Shadow didn't have much on the offenxe, but their timing, and great teamwork was something to be noticed and respected. So stop giving the kid such a hard time, you'll be surprised that if this is the same shadow on w75, like the leader told me he'd do, then they're a tribe that will stick around. They're no way the best of players in there, but with the loyalty they hold and willingness to support one another. They can and may last longer than expected. Time will tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyuna

I was thinking some more shields, we have quite a few swords so it's a little unbalanced now!

Few nobles should do the trick m9-1

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I hope you don't have a spy deb or I'll have to set my unicorns on you all :O

I'm unicorn resistant. Sorry Dally bear. That won't work on me. (flex)

I think you need a bunny army. That's what you're missing!

arabela

If I recall correctly, you threatened to rim us on HP as well, but I don't recall losing a single village to you. I do remember taking a small amount of your villages, despite my being on the opposite side of the K.

Monica, when will you stop biting on my trollings in public?

Not to mention, my joke was for sp.ag. I didn't mention you any second even u are or not in same account...idc. Your lack of hummor is depressing...

And yes, you did great in HP against me, happy now? :)) (especially Rizz :x)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Needs more Bob the YouTube comment guy. Inspire revolt!