Good Old Dot Map

DeletedUser

Unless the data hasn't updated, or you took them out after I posted this. That shouldn't occur.

DeletedUser

They can't possibly very dated. I can clearly see my new cluster up on k11 and that hasn't been there more than a few few days.

DeletedUser137

well... thats lucky. I was looking for someone to make a new map seeing that ESL3 and TWa + a2 have been added from my old maps.

you don't mind if I use them to make special maps right? Its that time of the week again.

DeletedUser

well... thats lucky. I was looking for someone to make a new map seeing that ESL3 and TWa + a2 have been added from my old maps.

you don't mind if I use them to make special maps right? Its that time of the week again.

Hmm....alright.
Could you perhaps make me maps in your new format of all my dot maps here and then mail me the links. That would be greatly appreciated.

DeletedUser137

I can only do the map at the top of the page because of that is the only one I can remove the continent grid from. My colour picker gets the black continent lines and turns it into a tribe (lol)

I can actually make all the maps from that one map because I can turn off the tribes in photoshop (Because I rock) so you are in luck.

DeletedUser

I can only do the map at the top of the page because of that is the only one I can remove the continent grid from. My colour picker gets the black continent lines and turns it into a tribe (lol)

I can actually make all the maps from that one map because I can turn off the tribes in photoshop (Because I rock) so you are in luck.

Lol, indeed. :lol:

You'll have to teach me how to do that some day!

DeletedUser137

I cant find Smoke or Apache on the map so I cant select them.
Can someone ring them for me.

ramz fan

for some reason when i click the link it only gives me

RB-Force
Smoker
MPX
ESL
like 3 aten tribes

any ideas?

loss of fait

Lo, HOT is looking pretty bad, it would do them good to merge with TW or Aten.

Ruudgame

no offense to Xig but i thought they were much stronger.
Aten has a real big area they control.
HOT is more spread exept in the south east if im right.
TW is a line under HOT
The saints suprised me!
Thought they only were in the south, seems i was wrong.

burnsy_14

no offense to Xig but i thought they were much stronger.
Aten has a real big area they control.
HOT is more spread exept in the south east if im right.
TW is a line under HOT
The saints suprised me!
Thought they only were in the south, seems i was wrong.

They are strong my friend, XIG are. The fact is they own the south an that is what TW an Aten are trying to get down to, so far so good if you ask me, even though it is taking a while i think XIG will soon go down in the next month (hopefully) :lol: No offense XIG its just what i look at an only my opinion.
If XIG want to grow more instead of migrating to k94 an k95 they need to do long range operations to get put of that place, they are being cornerd by Aten an TW, saints in the other hand are doing a great job also, very nice cluster indeed. The fact is, Mufl who controlled alot of the frontlines with XIG, TW an Aten is now leaving, will be intresting to see rather this affects XIG, does their morale go down after losing one of the best warriors, or do they bounce back from this departure.

DeletedUser137

why didn't thingy post the map I made him? I made a world map and sent him it over MSN, why hasn't he posted it?

DeletedUser

I think HOT is definitely the most spread out family tribe, perhaps a bit vulnerable but their map looks awesome. Then again, the saints map looks pretty sweet too for the opposite reason.

DeletedUser

I think HOT is definitely the most spread out family tribe, perhaps a bit vulnerable but their map looks awesome. Then again, the saints map looks pretty sweet too for the opposite reason.

i agree...

the saints would be a pain the the butt if anyone tried warring with them.

DeletedUser

meh...im not the duke...

just the loyal member =P

may sound like im a slave..and in a way i guess i am.

but if Aten tells me to kill...i kill

if they say protect someone...protect.

i personally wouldnt want to be in the mess...
and it probably get my rimmed out of the world..

though im only loyal because the player i trust is loyal to them.
if he leaves i leave =P

i doubt it will happen...but if someone tried taking me on for size i would also be a pain in the but =P

DeletedUser

meh, you're too far from me

plus there's that pesky NAP... <_<

kekeke :lol:

DeletedUser

well...

NAP=(noble all players)

ever heard of that =D

lol if that is what NAP means with Aten then i have been nobling the wrong ppl :icon_redface:

though some players near me left for an NAP tribe =[

and its allways the second i attack too....and what sucks is i know they are turltes because all they do is noble abandoned villages and when i scout them its all defence.

i would love to know how to get them kicked..because its totally screwing with my village positionings...if it gets ridicoulus i will leaven aten, noble the villages, and then jion back up in Aten =P

seems to be the only way out of it.

DeletedUser7529

well...

NAP=(noble all players)

ever heard of that =D

lol if that is what NAP means with Aten then i have been nobling the wrong ppl :icon_redface:

though some players near me left for an NAP tribe =[

and its allways the second i attack too....and what sucks is i know they are turltes because all they do is noble abandoned villages and when i scout them its all defence.

i would love to know how to get them kicked..because its totally screwing with my village positionings...if it gets ridicoulus i will leaven aten, noble the villages, and then jion back up in Aten =P

seems to be the only way out of it.

Thanks for informing world 2 of your intentions in the near future.

We really needed to know.