Farming (LA) FA KeyPress

DeletedUser96026

Author
Crimsoni
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);
Public?
Public
FA KeyPress by Crimsoni

77f9c888388da1209d0632f458e62f10.png

With FA KeyPress, you now have the ability to send farm runs by pressing assigned keys on the keyboard. By default, the farming keys are set to "a", "b", and "c", which click the A, B, and C buttons respectively. The default Skip key is "j", which allows you to skip the next farm. You can also skip to the next or previous village, but using the right or left keys respectively. FA KeyPress allows you to also designate assigned keys to the farming and skip keys; editing of the Previous and Next keys are not allowed (maybe v2.0). Only one single key is allowed to be designated. You can not use a combination of keys, such as Atl+A. You can edit a key by clicking the corresponding button on the Buttons row, and pressing a key on a keyboard. To change the key of the A button and assign the 'g' key, you would click the button itself, and press 'g' on the keyboard. I recommend sticking to the basic keys such as the alphabet.

Introduced with v1.7 was the option to include settings, such as the page loader and various filters. These are the most basic filters, and more filters will be introduced in v2.0.

Also in v2.0, the Master button will be enabled. A detailed description of the Master button will be created at a more appropriate date. Please enjoy.

I did not create this script, nor do I intend to take credit for this script. This script was developed by crimsoni, and I am posting this thread with his permission. If you have troubles with the script, you can contact him on Skype by adding "dislocated." (with the period).

Code:
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);

Not convinced? Here's some reviews:

[spoil][3/25/2014 11:41:32 PM] cmjjj™: Farming with Cims script is SOOOOO easy now:)
[3/25/2014 11:41:49 PM] cmjjj™: takes seconds:)

[8:09:51 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: i highly suggest everyone do it
[8:09:53 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: not even have to click

[11:11:25 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: ugh i was just holding down c for keypress next thing i see
[11:11:31 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: a bunch of cs in the skype box

mar71n Mar 26, 17:25
dude, that script you gave is awesome!

mar71n Mar 26, 17:30
it's flawless, if you were a chick, I would propose right now. I and pingzy have tried it just today and it brought us back the joy to w73 :D

I'm so addicted to this stuff I can't farm without it. :icon_redface:
[/spoil]

Special Thanks
  • cheesasaurus
  • ntoombs19
    • Without the ability to learn from their code, much of this script would be nonexistent.
  • W73 Random
    • For beta testing the script before it's release, and the continuation of testing throughout its development.

i4i.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1

DeletedUser

Thanks Crimmy,

Wonderful wonderful update.

Dunno if its complicated to do, but for people that would like to focus on "Wall-Ramming Runs" Is there some sort of filter option that can be added to show just those villages that have a wall?

Also, when will we be allowed to switch villages with a key of our choice. I currently use ASD (ABC), and W (SKIP), and would love to be able to use Q,E for (Previous/Next Village) - and R for Ram fits in perfectly with that set-up. - Basically just being able to use the one hand fluidly to do everything.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks Crimmy,

Wonderful wonderful update.

Dunno if its complicated to do, but for people that would like to focus on "Wall-Ramming Runs" Is there some sort of filter option that can be added to show just those villages that have a wall?

Also, when will we be allowed to switch villages with a key of our choice. I currently use ASD (ABC), and W (SKIP), and would love to be able to use Q,E for (Previous/Next Village) - and R for Ram fits in perfectly with that set-up. - Basically just being able to use the one hand fluidly to do everything.
I will surely work on a wall filter. The filters aren't particularly hard (actually quite simple) to implement, it's just somewhat tedious. I rarely work on FA KeyPress anymore, so updates will be rare unless they are aimed at fixing bugs or making code more efficient. v2.1 has been around for quite some time now, but I've only recently decided to make it publicly available.

A few bugs have been reported with the new wall breaker addition. Reportedly, holding down the R button will send multiple runs at a village. Working on it.

Last edited:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yea the Ram count is going down but nothing on the Commands Page.. Its weird cause it works great on 74...

I'd also like to add you do great work mate, its a thankless job - If you were to ever open a donation site, I would donate and sure many others would..
Please name the available troops on W74. Is the pally activated on that world?

DeletedUser113330

Crim! Love your work.
Excited about the update
Any chance you could add the option to change the Ram send key from 'r' to another letter?

DeletedUser

Crim! Love your work.
Excited about the update
Any chance you could add the option to change the Ram send key from 'r' to another letter?

Yes, same question as Classicaus. For A, B, and C, you can change it, but not for R. Thanks for the update though mate!!

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1612865588_whats20going20on_xlarge.png

Script is down for revisions.

@Mr Savage: The "YOLO" bit was never intended to be in a public version. Alerting messages through a stepped process is a common tactic for debugging my code, and the message just happens to be "yolo". I accidentally left one of those suckers in there.

DeletedUser

I am pretty gone and I just want to thank you for making me laugh mate

DeletedUser104411

It was funny :D, as soon as I saw it I messaged everyone and told them to go run FA keypress :p

Michael Corleone.

LOL, should make it the video of IKEA on fire with that Arabian music in the background.

Michael Corleone.

Well yeah, they don’t go out much and see this game as their life so of course they got mad. “TYPICAL RANDOM CHEATERS!”

DeletedUser

@crimsoni
Thanks for fixing it man. Clicking the C's was getting old...

Also Might I add a recommendation: I liked the new one you had out, but man it was slow. Would there be a way to make the ram one separate, but add cats for barb shaping? Similar Idea to the ram one you had, then we can click to target specific buildings and it will send the amount of cats we need to send to level it down. Then we can work with our neighbors to shape barbs faster. EX, I level HQ, someone else levels smithy, etc...

DeletedUser22739

Yea the Ram count is going down but nothing on the Commands Page.. Its weird cause it works great on 74...

I'd also like to add you do great work mate, its a thankless job - If you were to ever open a donation site, I would donate and sure many others would..

Unfortunately, links to sites specifically for donations would get him banned. If you have a site with legal tools that also has a donation link then that's allowed. And even if it was legal, I doubt many people would donate. It would likely be the equivalent of "here, let me buy you a beer to say thanks" and not "let's all pitch in and really compensate you financially for your hard work with a relatively significant sum of money over time to support further development." Sure the thanks and beer would be nice but really the gratitude is enough. Well... that and the feeling of having accomplished something not many others could do.