Which tribe has the potential to win?

DeletedUser

You have nap with this tribe the 2 dukes are sitted by ebola players but you dont control this tribe.
Gsm is udner alliens control maybe.

Yesterday i send some attacks to -=SH=- and after 10 minutes i had incoming attacks from ebola players.
I am sure in a week or 2 this tribe will change name or they may go to gsm

Continue internal and barbarian nobling now sorry interrupting

Your starting to get eaten by us now aren't you.. That's not internal or barb nobling. Bad comeback.

DeletedUser116223

Go internal your members man and eat something else.

I have to remind your stats
20 barbarian villages
44 INTERNAL NOBLES

You are the worst tribe by far in this server you did merge with sp and pox thats why you have this size you won nothing by wars.
Thats why you have no odd.

Soon you will disband your tribe there is no change noobs like you who only internal their members to win you dont deserve this as tribes(ebola,pox,gsm,sh?)

Psihic

Go internal your members man and eat something else.

I have to remind your stats
20 barbarian villages
44 INTERNAL NOBLES

You are the worst tribe by far in this server you did merge with sp and pox thats why you have this size you won nothing by wars.
Thats why you have no odd.

Soon you will disband your tribe there is no change noobs like you who only internal their members to win you dont deserve this as tribes(ebola,pox,gsm,sh?)

And why do you beg this bad noob tribe for a NAP ?

DeletedUser116223

First i never begged,i did a proposal for 1 month nap to flavious aetius cause we reqruited some gsm players and half of them were spys and x2 accounts of ebola players and we need some time to clear the tribe.
Also we are in war with your new -=SH=- friends we are both small tribes and we would like to finish this war first and then go for another we cant afford 4 wars at the same time with 350 villages.

You are 20 milions points and you have war only with us.

You are noob tribe and most of your players are noobs i sitted some accounts that were under attack and you are so low you would never control 4 continents without merging with sp and pox.

2lu7zaa.png

Orrange pox purlpe ebola these tribes should fight each other and then winner should control the continents...
Υour tribe is a joke i suggest to the other big tribes to stop fighting and merge like you before its too late.
They loose time and money fighting each other when you merge and interanl your members.Each council members of ebola have 40-50 internal.

And finally there is no ebola tribe its sp-pox-ebola-gsm

Last edited:

DeletedUser67579

Hmm well just showed that you do not know what you are talking about at all. I am council and you will not find internals in my villas. I think you just like to hear yourself talk without really knowing what you are talking about. Also like how all your intel that is suppose to back you up is weeks old. Things change fast in TW that stuff is no longer up to date.

DeletedUser

Don't worry michonne - this nightmare will be over for you soon.

For one as we repeat several times, we haven't even declared on you it isn't a war.
And even if this was a war you just stated you are the only tribe we have warred with - Just check the below link :|
Oh and also we don't own 4 K's we own 5! Once we got yours to it will be 7 :icon_wink:
http://gyazo.com/3e1956463877fc0be425dff8f5f9deb4

Last edited by a moderator:

Psihic

Wow this guy doesnt have a clue.

And asking 1st time directly, then 2nd time through a mediator following by two more direct aproaches is begging in my opinion.

DeletedUser102431

This thread have gone a bit off topic.

From evaluating tribes and gone to hating Ebola thread.

DeletedUser116223

Megan Plox your first village was 713 points barbarian.
You have 40 internal and 30 barbarian conquers like all sp-pox-ebola-gsm council members.
Pls dont talk barbarian lover

Also your tribe lost from ebola and you betrayed them to save your account.
http://www.twstats.com/en76/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=3209
http://www.twstats.com/en76/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9774042

This player is the first account of ebola

4 tribes merged to do this tribe...
you were in war with shrekd and you were so bad to noble them
not even 1 village ...

30 milions family tribe has as enemie a tribe with 1.5 milion.
this is bad for you and good for us all the other tribes laugh with you and the way you play(reqruitments,merging-internal)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Megan Plox your first village was 713 points barbarian.
You have 40 internal and 30 barbarian conquers like all sp-pox-ebola-gsm council members.
Pls dont talk barbarian lover

Also your tribe lost from ebola and you betrayed them to save your account.
http://www.twstats.com/en76/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=3209
http://www.twstats.com/en76/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9774042

This player is the first account of ebola

4 tribes merged to do this tribe...
you were in war with shrekd and you were so bad to noble them
not even 1 village ...

30 milions family tribe has as enemie a tribe with 1.5 milion.
this is bad for you and good for us all the other tribes laugh with you and the way you play(reqruitments,merging-internal)

Jealousy kicking into your heart my friend?

You do see I couldn't care a speckle of poop of what you think, you haven't gathered that by now have you?

1. Is Internalling illegal? - No.
2. Is Barb Nobling illegal? - No.
3. Is GSM any part of Ebola/Pox? - No, but some may bash for ONE of our members.
4. Why are you going back to August to my very first tribe I joined, what has that got to do with anything? - Just Jealousy.
5. I took a barb as my first village, how far has this gotten me in speed of expansion? - Didn't stumble me.
6. Did Shrekd have a war with Ebola.F? - Never(Shrekd members please confirm this to this noob)

Also, "30 milions family tribe has as enemie a tribe with 1.5 milion" - Can you type a bit clearer:icon_rolleyes: & can you even count bruh?
By the way, players from TBS/Shrekd have been on this thread and commented & laughed at you, not us.

NOTE: I have nobled less barbs and less internals than you are even stating - but then again you are just trying to make your crappy points even better, even though they are bad:icon_rolleyes: - Carry on though, I enjoy this banter!

Last edited by a moderator:

balubhai

6. Did Shrekd have a war with Ebola.F? - Never(Shrekd members please confirm this to this noob)

I can confirm on this.... Ebola were planning Ops to hit shrekd for 4 weeks and then they realized that its easy to hug and have diplomacy with shrekd than getting an ops done.

DeletedUser116223

.Noob mbaxx i wont post the reports i was killing your supports when you came and nobled 4 barbarians close to me.
YOu did an op to bananu and rooby rose and you nobled 0 villages.
After this you reqruited rooby and babanu stoped our sitting and started to giving his villages cause he want play grepolis he sayed...

You also send messages to all ex gms players to reqruit them ...
we are 1.5 milion tribe and you cant noble us you try to reqruit...

There is no room for diplomacy for a small tribe when your family tribe is playing like this and big tribes sleep
we dont care if we loose we have 350 villages and we fight 3000 villages at least we play the game

Megan Plox everything i say about you its true,
You betrayed your tribe and you only internal and nobling barbarians,only noobs noble 700 points barbarian as first village

w76 will end up soon with no wars we cant do anything about it with our power.

when you faced a big tribe like Shrekd you were crying at your forums cause you couldnt noble 1 village of them so you stopped this war and you started war with us,you couldnt face a tribe at your size.

You just wait your members to get bored and internal them...
You have 3000 villages and your only enemy is a tribe with 350 villages you shouldnt talk at external go play http://www.tribalhugs.net/

2r6iiw0.png

YOU CONTROL ALMOST 50% OF THE MAP WITH 0 WARS JUST MERGING AND MAKING ALLYS.
SOON YOU WILL MERGE WITH SOME MORE TRIBES AND THEN INTERNAL LOW POINTS PLAYERS AND GET THE 70% OF THE MAP AND WIN THE SERVER DOING NOTHING.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113752

YOU CONTROL ALMOST 50% OF THE MAP WITH 0 WARS JUST MERGING AND MAKING ALLYS.
SOON YOU WILL MERGE WITH SOME MORE TRIBES AND THEN INTERNAL LOW POINTS PLAYERS AND GET THE 70% OF THE MAP AND WIN THE SERVER DOING NOTHING.

Top tribes by dominance
Ya Bro 5.7%
Shrekd 4.5%
Ebola 4%
Watch 3.8%

if youre gonna make a statement that youre unsure about, dont make it.. Ebola only contain 4% of the world, long way to go yet

DeletedUser116223

i sayed almost and its not only ebola in your family.
Shrekd 4.5%
Ebola 4%
Pox 1.5%
GSM 0,3 %

in a few months you will noble all barbarians in your area and you will go close to 50%.

And ofc you controll all this area with 0 wars.
You had 1 big war with Shrekd for 1 month but you were so low to noble them and you were crying at your forum .

Side 1:
Tribes: Shrekd
Side 2:
Tribes: Ebola, Pox

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 4
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 281,727
Side 2: 17,541
Difference: 264,186

chart

you nobled 4 villages in 1 month war great players you cant face tribes at your size.
with tribes like sd you can talk but you are so low for big tribes thats why try to win with 0 wars only with merging and nobling barbarians

Last edited:

DeletedUser113752

im not even in ebola or any of their countless (so you claim) family tribes, the only thing i am is fed up of your bs on the forums. anyways, back into my hole..

DeletedUser116223

Michonne pls be quiet, you're killing my IQ.

4 villages noob in 1 month you cant change this whatever you say

im not even in ebola or any of their countless (so you claim) family tribes, the only thing i am is fed up of your bs on the forums. anyways, back into my hole..

pox and ebola are family tribes check their profiles.
i gave enough proof about gsm and you all know that they are allys with shrekd cause they couldnt face a big tribe.

If you dont like me i dont care ask the moderators to ban me

Last edited: