We Declare Wa---Oh Look A Butterfly!

DeletedUser116283

The easiest thing you can do (am talking to 'BANNED4LIFE' btw) is act like you don't care while actually, you obviously do.. You started correcting people around here and proving them wrong.. Too bad you did a bad job of it.. If you really didn't care you wouldn't be putting a show like this on is all I'm trying to say..

Anyways, to the topic at hand.. Growth never picked easy targets throughout this world and I think everyone including you knows that.. What you're doing is making excuses for yourself, bad once at that..

If you don't feel like presenting people with reasonable answers nor giving us facts then you might as well stop posting all together instead of making us read all of your blunter which ends up making absolutely 0 sense and then ending each of your posts with a sarcastic remark which, once again, makes even less sense..

Deleted User - 2282801

The fact you can seriously say that Growth never picked an easy target, despite the fact they picked ADHD to fight in this very thread is pretty silly of you lol. Couple that with the fact they have warred tribes like Oil and Kush etc, proves you havent been paying attention. Every tribe picks easy targets where possible to help them grow. This isnt a bad thing at all and Growth are no different despite an impressive war against Soon. Growth are the best tribe on this world and I dont doubt their skill but nobody can deny that this was the easy option and they havent chosen easy options before .... we all do. I was just stating a fact.

However, in an effort to make you right on at least one point, I really wish you luck on this world :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser116283

I still can't agree that ADHD was the easiest target at hand.. It was just the best option for Growth to take at that particular moment no matter how you look at it.. The fact of the matter is, Growth is currently ranked second in the world, and each and every of their next declarations can be flagged under 'easy targets' as long as they don't declare on the tribe ranked 1 in the world is what you're saying? If so.. That basically means that you've taken every other tribe within the top 5 out of the winning picture which is absolutely wrong.. In fact, I remember a time when Growth was ranked lower, much lower and we still held it to us that we were gonna win each war and climb the ranks which is what we did and which is what each tribe should aspire to do if they're not doing so already.. Basically, points are all that matter in your statements which I definitively can't agree upon..

In any case, thx for wishing us luck at the very least ^^

queenslater

Have the people questioning growths decision to attack ADHD even looked at the map? Growth are one war away from owning the entire south of the map. And from there, they will move in and take the north west. Unless NME surprise the world with some damn good playing once the front with growth is bigger,or the tribes in the north actually stop trying to figure out who the best hugger are and actually do some coordinated attacks on multiple fronts, then growth is going to win this world, and currently they do actually deserve the win, Tuzain has done a pretty good job of keeping his tribe active, and he has done better strategically than anyone else so far.

spiderpigxxl

Have the people questioning growths decision to attack ADHD even looked at the map? Growth are one war away from owning the entire south of the map. And from there, they will move in and take the north west. Unless NME surprise the world with some damn good playing once the front with growth is bigger,or the tribes in the north actually stop trying to figure out who the best hugger are and actually do some coordinated attacks on multiple fronts, then growth is going to win this world, and currently they do actually deserve the win, Tuzain has done a pretty good job of keeping his tribe active, and he has done better strategically than anyone else so far.

Wll they did best strategically in war times. But I would like to give some credits to nme strategy so far aswell. They havent fought for their spot but they did earn it with well played diplomatics. They also have some very skilled people in war times, i really wonder how they will perform if a challenge arrives.

What about the north hugging? The north is one big mess of small wars and internal problems.

queenslater

The north is one big mess of small wars and internal problems.

The only way to change that is if the most active members in the north, get together, and eat all the sludge that is slowing them down, but that is not likely to happen.

NME might be doing well diplomatically, but if they don't start warring soon, their members will get bored, and NME will become a tribe that will break down from the inside.

OTDDeathAwaits

The only way to change that is if the most active members in the north, get together, and eat all the sludge that is slowing them down, but that is not likely to happen.

NME might be doing well diplomatically, but if they don't start warring soon, their members will get bored, and NME will become a tribe that will break down from the inside.

Who are you? Where have you been? :icon_cool:

spiderpigxxl

Agree with all of that but I have a feeling NME is up to something. They are expanding a lot of borders atm.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOL queenslater.
So growth did well for a month and they deserve to win the whole thing?
How long have you been playing this game? Such a naive statement
They did well against an inactive tribe who was already fighting on another front. And they stopped after they got what they wanted and shifted focus on the south west. Thats what i call nice diplomacy.
But its still soon to decide who's the winner. Because there will be lots of changes by the time 2,3 tribes remain to claim for the world win.

And to not be misunderstood, i dont imply growth dont deserve to win, and neither do i say NME will win. Im saying its still very soon

DeletedUser

LOL queenslater.
So growth did well for a month and they deserve to win the whole thing?
How long have you been playing this game? Such a naive statement
They did well against an inactive tribe who was already fighting on another front. And they stopped after they got what they wanted and shifted focus on the south west. Thats what i call nice diplomacy.
But its still soon to decide who's the winner. Because there will be lots of changes by the time 2,3 tribes remain to claim for the world win.

And to not be misunderstood, i dont imply growth dont deserve to win, and neither do i say NME will win. Im saying its still very soon

Just so you know Queenslater is actually in a tribe that is fighting Growth in the South. I think she is just resigned to the facts of her tribe is going to fall along with everyone else's in the south.

queenslater

We are not fighting growth, they are attacking us in retaliation to us attacking there 'basher tribe'. Pretty funny really that growth is bashing for their bashers. I would gladly have diplomacy with growth, as they are obviously the better tribe on this world, but that is not likely, even though we would be better allies than their current allies down here.

makobex, you want to laugh at me, you have 2 million more points than me, yet only have 2 million more oda than me....learn to use that attack button, then you can laugh at me mkay.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was about to respond to you queenslater, but dropping to your level isnt cool at all.
I'll just say that i didnt laugh at you. I just disagreed on your way of looking at things. You can bring more in game stats to the table. They're totally irrelevant but your answer was cute i must admit. You made me chuckle :)

queenslater

Dropping to my level? You called me a naive noob, and I am sure that LOL would mean you where laughing while typing it. You started the insults buddy.

But this is growths thread, about ADHD, so I will go back to lurking.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Guys, please help me not suicide here.
When the hell did i call you a naive noob? I said 'naive statement'. In what language does that translate to 'naive noob' ??

420 BLAZE IT

DeletedUser116283

No you are, no you are.. No you are, no you are.. etc etc etc.. No you are, no you are.. No you are, no you are..

^^

queenslater

How old are you (not like I am implying that you are a child)? Your idiotic statements (not calling you an idiot) bore me,

I said I am going back to lurking, so let me lurk in peace. :icon_rolleyes: