Dharma Declares

DeletedUser42044

If ngaz leaving contra and joining W2V makes them a family, does that mean Bacon and Dharma are family due to ioink?

I doubt that Bacon and Dharma merged on any past world like W2V and Contra did on w71.

Btw Dharma did smart choice with this declaration. Bacon is worthy ally for sure. Happy hunting for both.

DeletedUser95593

I doubt that Bacon and Dharma merged on any past world like W2V and Contra did on w71.

Btw Dharma did smart choice with this declaration. Bacon is worthy ally for sure. Happy hunting for both.

Your tribe merged with W2V on that same world, does that mean you're a part of the family too m8?

DeletedUser42044

We fixed our mistake and left W2V unlike Contra members

DeletedUser78112

Nice to see finally Dharma chosed to get involved in the action and nice to see they didn't chose to go against Bacon. :)

Good luck to Bacon, now I don't see you losing this one. :icon_wink:

'now' I told you many times we wouldn't lose tsk Ara

Deleted User - 10618707

I was in Venus the whole time *sigh* I witnessed it fall from the inside, trust me. They recruited like, 4 Ex-W2V members in their core and failed to defend them, that made them -300 or something in war caps, then the rest pretty much fell from there, you were obviously in either tribe if you don't know that... But, kay, mr.knowseverything

The thing is.. I played in Venus, and W2V....

DeletedUser95593

Side 1:
Tribes: Dharma, Bacon
Side 2:
Tribes: W2V, Contra

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 7
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 118,236
Side 2: 52,744
Difference: 65,492

chart

Are Bacon and Contra currently at war? Or is it Dharma + Bacon vs W2V with Dharma also being at war with Contra?

The thing is.. I played in Venus, and W2V....

So you'd know what he said was true? When I left which was just after the last of the bAd players were rimmed, W2V were miles ahead in caps.

nowitsover

Are Bacon and Contra currently at war? Or is it Dharma + Bacon vs W2V with Dharma also being at war with Contra?

Bacon and Contra are not at war.

So it is the second option. Better to have em stats separated.

DeletedUser95593

The only stats I post are stats that will rustle jimmies.

DeletedUser12965

Good job Dharma! contra has certainly made a few enemy's with all there mergers they just don't know who they take in or who they pissed off haha

DeletedUser

If ngaz leaving contra and joining W2V makes them a family, does that mean Bacon and Dharma are family due to ioink?

Or have Bacon finally gotten fed up with the egoist that is nemesis? :icon_eek:

To be honest, we chose to leave for a variety of reasons and I cannot really predict the future but it honestly feels like a huge weight has been lifted off at least my shoulders and I am really enjoying being in Dharma so far. This was not a move within two family tribes and we would have never joined Dharma if it was and probably just chose to go tribeless or dwell in a tribe we didn't like being in for longer. I do wish Bacon the best though against W2V and Contra as they are our allies.

DeletedUser

U da best real CG. They'd never believe if we'd tell them that.

Next time we'll read externals, someone will figure out that based on caps, Bacon is at war with W2v, who are also at war with Dharma, who are also at war with Contra, who are actually Bacons best buddies. Except fake CG, nobody likes that guy.

DeletedUser95593

To be honest, we chose to leave for a variety of reasons and I cannot really predict the future but it honestly feels like a huge weight has been lifted off at least my shoulders and I am really enjoying being in Dharma so far. This was not a move within two family tribes and we would have never joined Dharma if it was and probably just chose to go tribeless or dwell in a tribe we didn't like being in for longer. I do wish Bacon the best though against W2V and Contra as they are our allies.

What made you so unhappy in Bacon?

DeletedUser12965

oh sorry for him being a vegetarian me on the other hand if bacon cooked and delivered I would so be in there tribe.