A DreamCatcher that's clearly living in a Day Dream

monstaz2

I can go into further detail on this.

I had just moved onto the MADieval account when the main player of the time Joey went MIA because he didn't have time for the game, this was right at the time of a big op in which Ghostbusters had committed a lot of his nukes so he was weakened. We then called an NAP after pretty much removing them from K56 as was our aim. Then a while later Greg(Our leader) wasn't playing much for a while and so we were without our two leaders and we were running low on people in both tribes.

Zenith and I were pushing for a merge as both of our tribes were in a very weak state after having our leaders quit,Baldur was the only reason we delayed for so long with him saying that he won't accept a merge. Despite this we were about to agree to a merge, Greg returned and said that he will get as many of us as he can into @night. This led to us not going ahead with the merge with Fate, though we still are friendly with a lot of Fate members with their player Eledhwen playing with me on W78.

It's unfortunate that we had to be enemies with Fate as they are quite a nice tribe but in the end @night was definitely a better tribe to join as it is much more organized than a merged tribe with Fate would have been.

Also before we merged with @night we definitely weren't allied, there was an unofficial NAP due to friendship between our leaders but other than that there was no cooperation so you can't say we were doing @night's bidding back then.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Seems Norse like the Notion that they work alone and that @Night ally everyone.

From what I know @Night have had one ally since August and that is 333. Norse dont like to let the world know that that are having relations. They worked closely together with slow, as close as did @night with 333. Slow broke down. Norse where then gifted some, merged with others. Some acocunts were lost. others taken by force. Left today is pretty much only EZPZ. Norse are gifted the odk account. The actively support xaime so yest they are part of the same team. Norse and EZPZ are also sharing nobleplanner, and as far as I know this is not done between random tribes, but between tribes working together. In regards to SEX they have been working together with Norse from before @Night started to war them. In fact their relation with Norse was the convincing factor to start that war. Since they are being sat by Norse, gift villages to Norse, run OPs together it is evident that they work together. That is the reason they are included in the stats.

I saw one troll adding old slow players to the stats. That is as funny as if @Night would add their Rimwars to the stats.

I have been told Norse is even trying to get a fourth tribe to get into the action but hey, since Norse dont call it an alliance, they can certainly not have a relationship ^^
I will remember that the day it all come back and bite Scott and his girls in the butt.

I dont know why it is so sensitve to Norse. Perhaps they will cry later when they are going down, proclaiming that a bigger tribe killed them in all unfairness.

Also seems as if Mintcream and Powerwhite had a go at one another recently. It is apparent that White draw the short straw in that battle.

Finally, last weeks stats.

Where do you get information from, the back of a cereal box? I think you're just upset that @Night's most recent (ongoing still) OP has accomplished a whopping total of 2 villages gained at the expense of what, 150 nukes? Possibly more? As shown by Mike's recent Defender of the Day award:

2pydird.png

And even then, Norse managed +3 villages during the same time at the expense of maybe a fraction of the offence. And what happens when an @Night OP doesn't go 100% according to plan? They unleash the scrublings and mooks onto the externals for a blissful evening of BSing in the hopes that "hey, maybe our words will win the war!"

do2sn5.jpg

vato loco

LOL this topic is so funny, so much bitching and complaining..... Norse said this, Norse did that.... Mint is a tool, mint is that, scott made unoffical alliances, @Night are hugging the world..... Jesus christ, worse then a bunch off women in a mothers meeting.....
Which by the way to all Night players.......if u guys spent half the time u do making up excuses just play the game this war would be much more even.... instead ur looking at the excuse "oh were cleaning up sex, EZPZ etc etc" that still means there are no conquers against us in NORSE, therefore regardless off our diplomatic stance, u havent taken any from US (at norse).... end off, but if u really need them to make the stats look more favourable to your side, then by all means keep including them....
But in reality this is the only stats that really matter in my eyes - the OFFICAL one (maybe other tribes will join in for either side, but until they're in the war.... Offically, i dont see the point adding them?
glfWZ7.png

VL.

Last edited:

vato loco

However is a non-bias representation of the war.... if we include EZPZ......

Forever -

[Spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Norse, EZPZ
Side 2:
Tribes: @Night, 333

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 633
Side 2: 359
Difference:274

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,416,814
Side 2: 3,102,495
Difference:2,314,319

chart
[/spoil]

One Month -

[Spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 366
Side 2: 210
Difference:156

chart

Side 1: 3,095,975
Side 2: 1,794,567
Difference:1,301,408

chart
[/spoil]

One Week -

[Spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 30
Difference:1

chart

Side 1: 275,903
Side 2: 259,384
Difference:16,519

chart
[/spoil]

Last 48Hrs -

[Spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 6
Difference:1

chart

Side 1: 62,644
Side 2: 49,731
Difference:12,913

chart
[/spoil]

Last 24hrs -

[Spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 5
Difference:0

chart

Side 1: 43,355
Side 2: 41,044
Difference:2,311

chart
[/spoil]

I expect alot more from Night.... knowing a few players from previous worlds, so this isnt all doom and gloom, or a foregone conclusion.....
however in the time being us at norse/EZPZ are CURRENTLY winning or matching in every stat against Night and 333
I hope this world gets a whole lot better :D

VL.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115680

Im trying to figuer something out here.

Rumors are saying one of the PRW players and Kalvinc left their accounts during the OP?

That would explain their complete lack of dodgeing, allowing us to kill off, def and scoutvillages while they were standing at home.

monstaz2

Vato Loco you should really include Sex in there, we know for a fact that Norse is sitting their accounts and they have co ordinated together in the past.

DeletedUser113867

Vato Loco you should really include Sex in there, we know for a fact that Norse is sitting their accounts and they have co ordinated together in the past.

Your tribe have coordinated with a few tribes as well that are not listed in the stats. Look at the first post of this thread, it says sex members can join and they are working with @night attacking with them.

Sex has never had relations with norse, sex was fighting 333 because 333 declared on us so us and norse were attacking the same tribe but not working together. Then @night and norse both asked for sex to join the war and sex stood on the side assessing the situation seeing which offer was better. when @night attacked and claimed sex were working with norse. Sex approached norse and norse replied saying nothing needs to be offered anymore since our side had been decided.

Since then norse have not attacked and some of the local players do help each other with sitting/sniping due to having a common enemy but no relations have been put in place and it is doubtful they ever will be.

DeletedUser113867

Love how you are talking about us failing in the first war vs fate.... Our goal was to push you out of k56 and connect my tribe ( yolo ) to zenith..
Well we did that in a matter of like 2 weeks then the norse incident happened ( wrote something about it on the bottom of the text ) along with the owner of the biggest acc in the tribe going mia so we decided to try and work with fate with instead of fighting.
I don't think you declared on Fate to push Rory davis's 5 or so villages out of k56. He only started clustering after the declaration. Not to mention, Yolo doesn't exist. It clearly states from Tw that we infact won that war...
Then the leader of yolo went MIA for 1-2 weeks and people in yolo started to panic so some players took matters into their own hands and tried to do a merge with sex. Everyone in my+sex was into this idea but me. It was not that i did not like sex it was mainly that i was not the player on the account that lead the tribe and all he stood for was no hugging or merging.
greg didn't stand for that though did he? He always planned on merging with @Night. Difference was he intended on Mint cream joining yolo. With his selected players. Then Greg intended on taking the best of 333, nobling the rest.
So i stood against the merge i said Sex can apply here and we will recruit players worthy but it wont be an all out merge. Sex declined but some yolo members insisted on merging.
So what i did was say they can merge but that will be into sex and i would either delete or apply for night. Day later Greg comes back and says he does not really have time to lead a tribe so he merged with night as he cared about the members and wanted them in good hands. ( Few days later he left the gb. account )
You always said you don't make a good leader, or you do not care for it. Truth is you make an excellent one. You take no blame and deny all responsibility. You always had the power over the account, not just playing the account but leading. Not to mention, you said you were leading anyway. As you stated, most the time Greg wasn't there so it was you and Mike.
I did not ask for an unofficial nap i asked for an official one, And i was totally serious at the time. Mint was happy to do so if you could prove that you are fighting against norse.
No he didn't, he said we weren't allowed to get involved in either supporting or attacking. It was you who wanted support for Polak, even asking me to take him in remember.
Sadly as heartlessfool talked to mint he just came of as rude asking for us to pay res by the hour for a nap and a greenlight to hit 333 so ofc Mint declined and left the convo. Heartless told me he was being trying to be funny afterwards but mint isn't the type of guy to do that with^^
The guy didn't even talk, he said he couldn't speak since he couldn't trust me. Comes back to the Chinese whispers of Zenith154 again. I wasn't speaking with him though was i? Infact i was talking with you as Mint cream had gone to bed. I enquired about 333 status yes, which you then mailed about. Which was me fishing for the terms Mint cream couldn't talk to me about, again with the trust issue. We both saw that, it was Mint cream that created the issue.
Then i was sad as i liked sex/fate so i asked if we where gonna be hostile to one another or if we had an unofficial nap and heartless tells me that he thinks we have an unofficial nap.
You wanted to keep same terms as agreed with in Yolo, the ones you didn't want 333 or @Night finding out about. Memory loss? And, again it was you asked for it. Even though you knew you'd break it, since it was you who was going to attack Sex, so you noble barbs and brought @Night to the front.

But a few days/weeks later with no room to expand but along the rim the decision was made to attack sex. Sex where just gonna be a big blob on the map that we had to noble around to get to norse and we had no relation with sex so at anytime they could turn hostile .

So my prediction in the conversation was right? @Night would merge with 333, and Mint cream did infact fear me? (Joke, as i made reference in the conversation with Baldur, that mint cream was stopping my expansion, I'd have allied with 333, @Night/Yolo).

I can admit that how the unofficial nap was broken was not honorable at all, Just having fun trolling about them nobling barbs that where on the FA etc. And i can honestly say that sex defended rather well considering that they have little to no hope. I would of had personally deleted if i was sex so i applaud them for their persistance and will to help norse.
Yeah, i only play for Norse, i can speak for Sex and say they are the other party involved in our 30 seconds. Without Norse we simply wouldn't exist. I'd go as far as saying, "If it wasn't for Norse, none of our parents in sex would have decided to have children".
I have a quote from heartless talking about helping norse as they can before going down ( that's why we have only had inc's in the k65 cluster from sex to prenuke for norse )
Yeah, last week was it? When we knew Sex had gone. Our days were always numbered, but when you started timing attacks to land when i was offline, you stacked a village with 100k spear and numbers of H.c matching. It was over for the front line villages. We can't match the stacks, we didn't have Lenix and Mint cream clearing for us.
Also if people did not know Norse asked yolo for an "Allience" unofficial ofc. To hit 333 with them. But then i recruited 3 players into yolo that where from ex jager scott was not happy at all according to him "we where cutting of his tribes expansion". Well what he does is offer the new recruits a ultimatum. Either they leave yolo and maybe get an invite into norse or stay in yolo and get nobled out. Both of them chose to leave yolo and bam They got recruited into norse down the line.... Obviously we could not work with a leader that says we are blocking expansion and then recruit those members....
You do know your the same? Both you and Mint right?

Also we did not stack p.h.x. I can promise you that. We are open about our diplo as we have nothing to hide and i can promise you i did not even know who phenix where before you asked me why we where stacking them...

Btw most of what happened was a rather long time ago so i don't remember everything so something might be a little off the mark but that's pretty much the story of the yolo-sex relationship <3

-Baldur (@Nights spin doctor)

You were alway in the loop, you knew Mint cream would ask you to break everything you said. You knew you what you wanted to do and what you wante to get out of it. You were the one that noble to front with allies to attack. Your shoulders.

DeletedUser108623

Rumors are saying one of the PRW players and Kalvinc left their accounts during the OP?

That would explain their complete lack of dodgeing, allowing us to kill off, def and scoutvillages while they were standing at home.

Actually thats total rubish. Alas was removed from my account due to and external matter nothing to do with any op against with or planned on either @night or NORSE.
Also. you didnt kill 1 nuke at home. The only scout reports you got were after the village was cleared. Should i start posting the nukes of mint cream killed at home when i decided to start catting him in k45. do i come here saying trash thats not even close to being true. my nukes were dodged on mint cream. so no chance you hit 1 at home.
GOML what do you actually do. fake. no nukes from you at all. you waiting for another barb cap or merge with 333. I had 3 villages cleared right next door to you and you did nothing. are you active. or just not bothered letting others try there luck. 173 nukes killed. congrats on your huge op failure mark 2.

Just to add.
Attacker of the day with fakes. Thanks minty for leaving nukes at home for fakes.

DeletedUser116056

Love how you are talking about us failing in the first war vs fate.... Our goal was to push you out of k56 and connect my tribe ( yolo ) to zenith..
Well we did that in a matter of like 2 weeks then the norse incident happened ( wrote something about it on the bottom of the text ) along with the owner of the biggest acc in the tribe going mia so we decided to try and work with fate with instead of fighting.

Then the leader of yolo went MIA for 1-2 weeks and people in yolo started to panic so some players took matters into their own hands and tried to do a merge with sex. Everyone in my+sex was into this idea but me. It was not that i did not like sex it was mainly that i was not the player on the account that lead the tribe and all he stood for was no hugging or merging. So i stood against the merge i said Sex can apply here and we will recruit players worthy but it wont be an all out merge. Sex declined but some yolo members insisted on merging.
So what i did was say they can merge but that will be into sex and i would either delete or apply for night. Day later Greg comes back and says he does not really have time to lead a tribe so he merged with night as he cared about the members and wanted them in good hands. ( Few days later he left the gb. account )
I did not ask for an unofficial nap i asked for an official one, And i was totally serious at the time. Mint was happy to do so if you could prove that you are fighting against norse.
Sadly as heartlessfool talked to mint he just came of as rude asking for us to pay res by the hour for a nap and a greenlight to hit 333 so ofc Mint declined and left the convo. Heartless told me he was being trying to be funny afterwards but mint isn't the type of guy to do that with^^
Then i was sad as i liked sex/fate so i asked if we where gonna be hostile to one another or if we had an unofficial nap and heartless tells me that he thinks we have an unofficial nap.

But a few days/weeks later with no room to expand but along the rim the decision was made to attack sex. Sex where just gonna be a big blob on the map that we had to noble around to get to norse and we had no relation with sex so at anytime they could turn hostile .

I can admit that how the unofficial nap was broken was not honorable at all, Just having fun trolling about them nobling barbs that where on the FA etc. And i can honestly say that sex defended rather well considering that they have little to no hope. I would of had personally deleted if i was sex so i applaud them for their persistance and will to help norse. I have a quote from heartless talking about helping norse as they can before going down ( that's why we have only had inc's in the k65 cluster from sex to prenuke for norse )

Also if people did not know Norse asked yolo for an "Allience" unofficial ofc. To hit 333 with them. But then i recruited 3 players into yolo that where from ex jager scott was not happy at all according to him "we where cutting of his tribes expansion". Well what he does is offer the new recruits a ultimatum. Either they leave yolo and maybe get an invite into norse or stay in yolo and get nobled out. Both of them chose to leave yolo and bam They got recruited into norse down the line.... Obviously we could not work with a leader that says we are blocking expansion and then recruit those members....

Also we did not stack p.h.x. I can promise you that. We are open about our diplo as we have nothing to hide and i can promise you i did not even know who phenix where before you asked me why we where stacking them...

Btw most of what happened was a rather long time ago so i don't remember everything so something might be a little off the mark but that's pretty much the story of the yolo-sex relationship <3

-Baldur
Rather accurate given that i was there from start to end, and just a question heartless. Why are you still here when you left your account like 1-2 months ago? Even your co tells me you'll talk smack on the externals and try to claim success (if any) on your in game account when he is the one doing all the work? (I have a mail about this so dont bother trying more smack). Just curious as to your purpose being on an external you no longer have any relationship with.

Zenith154

DeletedUser113867

It wasn't accurate though Zenith154. It may be filled with little facts here and there, but that doesn't make it all true. Greg didn't follow his rules, neither did Baldur in honouring him. Baldur always wanted to be in @Night. Greg always intened on meeting up with Mint cream. Its why he said he was sorry for how the events unfolded. He knows whar went on in the skype chats, you have no idea of what was said.

DeletedUser47445

Yea right. This whole "Norse are sitting Sex" thing has been spewed around a bunch, but no one ever seems to be able to prove it.

But, isn't it just slightly hypocritical to complain about anyone sitting anyone? I mean, you did sit 333 before you merged them in and you still sit them, but thats only so minty can internal them.

DeletedUser115680

Actually thats total rubish. Alas was removed from my account due to and external matter nothing to do with any op against with or planned on either @night or NORSE.

Darn! What are the odds of that! Your co being kicked the same time our OP Is launched :icon_rolleyes:

you waiting for another barb cap or merge with 333. I had 3 villages cleared right next door to you and you did nothing. are you active. or just not bothered letting others try there luck. 173 nukes killed. congrats on your huge op failure mark 2.

28% of your noblings are from internals or barbs, I am only at 15%. Nuff said about that.

what do you actually do. fake. no nukes from you at all.

Oh! So that's why you weren't dodgeing anything. Ok, im gonna try to explain the difference between fakes and nukes!

This is a nuke:

7f168b977bdcec08bfc00ada125fd976.png

and this is what we call a fake:

187f33950f92edffa4ad76d9e4808cf1.png

The trick is to find the nukes and stack them out while leaving the fakes.

I had 3 villages cleared right next door to you and you did nothing. are you active. or just not bothered letting others try there luck. 173 nukes killed. congrats on your huge op failure mark 2.

I know, the thing is that Im not considering you as a threat and I don't feel like I need to rush anything with you. I have more important players to deal with atm but don't worry. I will give you my love sooner or later :)

Just to add.
Attacker of the day with fakes. Thanks minty for leaving nukes at home for fakes.

*Nuke. It was one nuke. If you have reports of more, I suggest you post me the reports ingame or here. I don't really care.

GOML

Last edited by a moderator:

monstaz2

Yea right. This whole "Norse are sitting Sex" thing has been spewed around a bunch, but no one ever seems to be able to prove it.

But, isn't it just slightly hypocritical to complain about anyone sitting anyone? I mean, you did sit 333 before you merged them in and you still sit them, but thats only so minty can internal them.

I could go over my message history with Eledhwen to find it if you really want some proof that Norse is sitting Sex, Eledhwen has outright admitted that they are sitting them..

DeletedUser116125

Since then norse have not attacked and some of the local players do help each other with sitting/sniping due to having a common enemy but no relations have been put in place and it is doubtful they ever will be.

that proves it right?:icon_cool:
And also eledwhen as said it so often on a skype chat like monstaz said.....

Also i don't care if you sit sex or ezpz for that matter... What i don't like is you being to "proud" to say you need help from sex and ezpz when we know for a fact you are using them...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113867

that proves it right?:icon_cool:
And also eledwhen as said it so often on a skype chat like monstaz said.....

I've sat all inactive accounts in Sex, so i know what was said in the mails between said player and Madieval Penguin. The mail was signed with the sitters name. All Norse asked you to do was post it, thats all. Really not hard mate.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Im not 100% sure about the kalvinc account, but certainly, me and one of my co's left prw, not due to being opped, but due to an internal problem with the tribe. The account now has two of the player's gone, so it is to be expected.

Ali

DeletedUser47445

I could go over my message history with Eledhwen to find it if you really want some proof that Norse is sitting Sex, Eledhwen has outright admitted that they are sitting them..

And your point is? Isn't just downright hypocritical for anyone in @night to say anything about sits, when they have been sitting 333 for god knows how long.

And, not to put to fine a point on it, but not only does 333 (GOML is one of the bigger ones) still sit them, but they internal them as well (Well, I say "they" when I should say mintcream and co).

Double standard much?

DeletedUser116125

You really don't get the point. We don't care that you are sitting sex accounts but you guys can't admit that you are to protect your non existent "image"... Was the same with ezpz even though it's so obvious that you are assisting one another.