The Hog's Head

DeletedUser

Bacon are monsters, slaughtering innocent ponies that were just out for a stroll, quite frankly I'm disgusted in all of you :icon_cry:

Also, you're allied to Sabotur, I think that says it all. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

But you got Fazee in your tribe (puke) that really says it all.

WJMyWqO.png

Contra wanting some of Batmans Bacon :p Sorry but Deb would chop off my D if i left ;)

:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

WJMyWqO.png

Contra wanting some of Batmans Bacon :p Sorry but Deb would chop off my D if i left ;)

From what I've seen Fazee is a solid tribe mate and a good addition to the tribe :icon_wink:

What have you got to say about my other points? The barbaric massacre of my innocent ponies or your alliance with a tribe that would harbor Sabotur in it's ranks :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jess, I will have you know, [12:48:49] Insom: An army of 10000 white ponies wouldnt even have the heart to kill one spear.

How you can call my mighty beasts evil is beyond my comprehension.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Bacon
Side 2:
Tribes: W2V

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 19
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 352,688
Side 2: 133,618
Difference: 219,070

chart

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
What have you got to say about my other points? The barbaric massacre of my innocent ponies

Nice timing on those but all Majestic ponies must die unfortunately :icon_razz:

Maybe if they were super cool ninja ponies they might have got through :icon_wink:

arabela

Why do u guys have to kill horses anyway? Why can't you kill only the bad guy...THE NOBLEMAN!

603c4e15fa.png

DeletedUser

Nice timing on those but all Majestic ponies must die unfortunately :icon_razz:

Maybe if they were super cool ninja ponies they might have got through :icon_wink:

The ponies were innocent, Sytx :icon_sad: They were only out for a gentle stroll.

Ara promised to do a gypsy spell to help me out, but to no avail.

DeletedUser

The ponies were innocent, Sytx :icon_sad: They were only out for a gentle stroll

Be careful around Styx and ponies, some of her ponies are in my villa breeding illegitimate offspring with my sheep and she is refusing to pay child support. Outrageous

DeletedUser

Bacon are monsters, slaughtering innocent ponies that were just out for a stroll, quite frankly I'm disgusted in all of you :icon_cry:

Also, you're allied to Sabotur, I think that says it all. :icon_redface:
Im sorry CG.. I did let full fat cap one and then kill 4DV/S worth in a villa with no wall :)

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
From what I've seen Fazee is a solid tribe mate and a good addition to the tribe :icon_wink:

What have you got to say about my other points? The barbaric massacre of my innocent ponies or your alliance with a tribe that would harbor Sabotur in it's ranks :icon_redface:

He's useless and not a team player. He's just pretending to be nice so everyone hates him less for being a jerk.

DeletedUser

WJMyWqO.png

The fact that you took it seriously is hilarious in itself :lol:

DeletedUser12965

The fact that you took my post seriously is hilarious :icon_redface:

If anyone takes anyone seriously over the internet I find it hilarious. but on a side note good job to bacon working that diplomacy and backing it with stats at the start of this it didn't look good for you guys brovo though.

DeletedUser116125

Yes bravo bacon ( deffo not dharma saving their butts )