The Hog's Head

DeletedUser12965

Yes bravo bacon ( deffo not dharma saving their butts )

hey same can be said about w2v and contra hugging though and the moment the field evens up you see alot of w2v complaining but i'm not routing for anyone just saying as a core tribe you should know your gonna have multiple fronts you pick your allies and you fight. Also the wars are far from over so why complain yet?

DeletedUser

hey same can be said about w2v and contra hugging though and the moment the field evens up you see alot of w2v complaining but i'm not routing for anyone just saying as a core tribe you should know your gonna have multiple fronts you pick your allies and you fight. Also the wars are far from over so why complain yet?

Well said, W2V just can't handle an even war i think.

DeletedUser95593

Yeah. God forbid you start a fight where the odds aren't in your favour and unsurprisingly don't win.

Bo-John-bo

Can you point out all the complaining w2v players please? I think we've been relatively quiet on the forums recently and there has been very little complaining :|

DeletedUser12965

Can you point out all the complaining w2v players please? I think we've been relatively quiet on the forums recently and there has been very little complaining :|

well the guy I quoted first for one and again in the past a lot but do I wanna argue no it's just my view on it with no care what side wins or loses don't get me wrong bacon was complaining a little too at the start so no need to come all defend yourself good luck to both sides it's just the game a war one no hard feelings and I hope to see the better side win now let them trains fly and let stats talk have a nice day everyone.

DeletedUser

Because the war has turned and Bacon are winning? :O

DeletedUser116125

I'm not complaining now it's more fun ;)
Bacon was honestly no fun. They just bent over now with dharma in the mix you gotta do some work. Not saying bacon are not good they just had no troops to play with after the first op we did. Now it's finally a little fun^^
Would also not say dharma and bacon where winning the war... Honestly it is even atm Either side could win.
Dharma is obviously the weaker link of the allience at least from what i have seen from their members.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Because the war has turned and Bacon are winning? :O

If W2V come to the externals posting you will only say 'Spend more time ingame and you might be winning' :icon_neutral:

They are doing the right thing here by concentrating there efforts ingame to try and turn it around

DeletedUser

Leave MEH alone m8, Almuff protects us Irish and he will rek you.

Ah no but in all fairness its a good interesting war <3 most wars these days end quick but not this one :)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They do when NAM attack, if the tribe does not disband within a couple of days then we quit