Tips & Tricks??

• Thread starter Im So Pro It Hurts?
  • Start date

DeletedUser12965

Well im so pro it hurts everyone in this forum is trolling you I don't know when the whole tribalwars community became such idk to not even help a new player to the game so that future and current worlds are more populated beats me but if you want true help you can mail me in game and I will answer all your questions correctly. Unless you yourself are a player who is just trying to troll as well.

in game i'm Kettimmy77 mail away

DeletedUser

Well im so pro it hurts everyone in this forum is trolling you I don't know when the whole tribalwars community became such idk to not even help a new player to the game so that future and current worlds are more populated beats me but if you want true help you can mail me in game and I will answer all your questions correctly. Unless you yourself are a player who is just trying to troll as well.

in game i'm Kettimmy77 mail away

Kettimmy77 thanks for the help matey... I love you.

So far Ive had abit of help here and there & its really helping me to learn... its such a steep learning curve.. nothing like sim city...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kettimmy77 thanks for the help matey... I love you.

So far Ive had abit of help here and there & its really helping me to learn... its such a steep learning curve.. nothing like sim city...

Send me a mail ingame.

My account name is 'Bear Paws' and I would be more than happy to answer any questions. However to help me keep on top of my mails send me a new mail for each question instead of just answering the old thread :)

Speak to you soon!

DeletedUser

pokemon-gif-marshmallow.gif

DeletedUser116751

If you want some help, Skype me or message me in game

DeletedUser

Wait My dads Tupac?

:O

& lifegoeson.... that seems like a peculiar request I think you are just "trolling" me

No mate I get a lot of mail and forget about it unless I get a fresh thread. Just trying to be nice....

If you still need help contact me on 'Bear Paws'.