Top Ten Tribes

Spoons are deadly

Hi Guys... Im new to this game... are any of the top 10 tribes currently recruiting right now?

I am active and willing to learn... but which tribe is the best to join or will have me?

Are you willing to undergo a rigorous interview to determine your personality and send Sam nudes?

arabela

You don't want to be interviewed by Sam, trust me:

[11:42:01 AM] Sam-Troll Mode: Luv is a sensation dat is caused by temptation.a boy puts his location in a girls destination.do u get my explanation or do u wanna demonstration?
[11:42:53 AM] Arabela: No
[11:42:56 AM] Arabela: Thx
[11:42:57 AM] Arabela: :D
[11:43:13 AM] Sam-Troll Mode: :|
[11:43:23 AM] Arabela: :|
[11:43:27 AM] Sam-Troll Mode: say yes
[11:43:39 AM] Arabela: I refuse
[11:43:48 AM] Sam-Troll Mode: don;t do it
[11:43:50 AM] Sam-Troll Mode: say yes
[11:44:06 AM] Arabela: (shake)
[11:44:11 AM] Sam-Troll Mode: do it
[11:44:13 AM] Sam-Troll Mode: say yes
[11:44:16 AM] Arabela: No
[11:44:31 AM] Sam-Troll Mode: (angry)
[11:44:53 AM] Arabela: (worry)
[11:45:00 AM] Sam-Troll Mode: SAY YES
[11:45:08 AM] Arabela: NO
[11:45:21 AM] Sam-Troll Mode: ok i will take that a yes
[11:45:33 AM] Sam-Troll Mode: I have offer to make
[11:45:40 AM] Sam-Troll Mode: (wait)
[11:45:48 AM] Sam-Troll Mode: Do you like maths?if so add a bed subtract ur clothes divide your legs and we can multiply!
[11:47:03 AM] Sam-Troll Mode: (nod)

Better go apply for a serious tribe :|

DeletedUser105908

Hi Guys... Im new to this game... are any of the top 10 tribes currently recruiting right now?

I am active and willing to learn... but which tribe is the best to join or will have me?

Apply to NAM and go through the 10 Stage Recruitment Questionnaire, lots of fun :D

DeletedUser108753

Everytime I happen to lurk around nothing interesting is being said, thought id add something to this thread.

1 NAM: Like i said earlier in this thread NAM are the tribe to look out for, So far have proven to be the best tribe in the world, their leadership has been great starting position did help them and they took full advantage of it. Unlike MattCurrs and Muldies tribe, safe to say Sam is a better leader? from forum presence to ingame decision making has pretty much been flawless. Looking forward to seeing the fight with Contra might prove to be interesting, hopefully no poaching of members happens :)

2 SU: Have done nothing interesting in this world merged with POW thats about it, fighting the wrong war and won't have any impact in who wins the world, as of this moment they could just be one of the last 2 tribes standing in the world purely due to their location and nothing else. My suggestion would be to form an alliance with Royale (tribe in a same situation as them) and fight the rest. Eg join in on the gangbang of w2v (obviously this wont happen due to you guys having w2v players in your tribe but that would be your best option) fight Dharma after and so on. For example Having to Fight Royale for the world win would be easier than fighting NAM.

3 Dharma: Made a wise decision in joining up with Bacon to fight w2v seems as tho not a lot of effort is being put in the war. Suggestion would be to relocate more players on the front, its a Coin world get a few frontline players to swap villages with the backliners, the more players on the front you have the easier it is to A) Defend B) Attack. Nuke from far noble from close utilize the advantage of having 1000 more villages than w2v. Like this you are slowly being stalled, other than that you guys are doing better than i thought.

4 Royale: Doing good so far, warring the wrong tribe. Having an "end game" alliance with NAM is a mistake in my eyes, 1 v 1 they will win, might not win with ease but their team work will get them over the line. Like i said Alliance with SU would give you an equal shot of winning the world as them. I personally would try and get the Alliance with SU dense up the border with NAM (Get most of your players to noble as many barbs/normal villages as possible) and wait for the perfect time to hit them, probably when they start fighting Bacon/Dharma. Otherwise yea you guys, like SU are sitting ducks.

5 Contra: You guys have a good core group of players, everything else is terrible, doing the same mistakes as on w71. I assume NAM will declare on you soonish just a matter of time before you get rimmed i suppose. My advice, learn from mistakes you are making and yea not repeat them over and over? :icon_neutral:

6 W2V: A lot of hype, you were doing good up until Dharma joined in on the war, from then on you guys have been going downhill, dont see you guys lasting unless Bacon or Dharma players quit. Had one of the better positions in the world your members were just too slow at growing.

7 Bacon: Had the worst position in the world kept at it but the mistakes of the leadership certainly didn't help the cause. The recent one being the new contra recruits A) you have blocked off Dharma players from having an Impact on Contra. B) You have made your border a lot larger more account sitting to be done and support to be used up. (Unless Dharma is supplying with defense). Also knowing that NAM are possibly making a move on Contra in coming days, would have been better to keep the players in Contra, once NAM start attacking and support got shifted over, the Contra guys that would have jumped ship to you would have had a rather empty front. There might have been a reason for it but from the outside it just seems stupid. Anyway well done to the members for absorbing the pressure and turning things around.

DeletedUser116996

NAM are going places! cant wait to see what happens with these!

DeletedUser

Rukoh

948ef5e1e7.jpg

do you play on this world? you don't really know me but i used to play W24 against you. so your name is well Golden on that world :)

DeletedUser

Yeah I do, I play in W2V, albeit rather shittily. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser116125

1. Nam.... Well they are rank 1 both in points and in the bad name category. I'm probably going to go full on in this world just so that name won't be seen to win a world.... But other then that it seems to be a great tribe. People are afraid to fight them as when they declare the enemy just crumbles
2. RoyalE well i had a question why do you guys internal so much? Does everybody in the tribe quit due to the trash that is RoyalE, or is it that you are afraid to fight enemy's so you do it forcefully? Well anyway a trash tribe will be 1 member in a year if my predictions are correct.
3. Dharma well i have been fighting a few of them and i have sat many accounts and defended myself i really don't see a way for me to lose villages vs anyone that has launched trains at me. They are like a tribe that has a guide on the forums and they are trying to execute it. Doing the same thing over and over and over even though it hasn't worked for the first 4 times then they still try it again just hoping it works then
4. SU well not much to say here as i have little to no info on their war vs royalE and they have not done anything else.
5. W2V my tribe can't say much have been growing slow for a long time due to being boxed in and not gaining much ground.
6. Bacon. They are gods of this world and almighty core should be worshiped as he is the best tw player to grace the planet....
7. P.O.P Contra core. They where dealt the 2 of clubs and the 3 of hearts and are fighting NAM ( that name is soo bad ) who got dealt two aces.
8. ST know nothing about them and i have no interest in learning
9. Omni, Contra runners don't know much about them
10. Same as 8

DeletedUser93066

Everytime I happen to lurk around nothing interesting is being said, thought id add something to this thread.

1 NAM: Like i said earlier in this thread NAM are the tribe to look out for, So far have proven to be the best tribe in the world, their leadership has been great starting position did help them and they took full advantage of it. Unlike MattCurrs and Muldies tribe, safe to say Sam is a better leader? from forum presence to ingame decision making has pretty much been flawless. Looking forward to seeing the fight with Contra might prove to be interesting, hopefully no poaching of members happens :)

2 SU: Have done nothing interesting in this world merged with POW thats about it, fighting the wrong war and won't have any impact in who wins the world, as of this moment they could just be one of the last 2 tribes standing in the world purely due to their location and nothing else. My suggestion would be to form an alliance with Royale (tribe in a same situation as them) and fight the rest. Eg join in on the gangbang of w2v (obviously this wont happen due to you guys having w2v players in your tribe but that would be your best option) fight Dharma after and so on. For example Having to Fight Royale for the world win would be easier than fighting NAM.

3 Dharma: Made a wise decision in joining up with Bacon to fight w2v seems as tho not a lot of effort is being put in the war. Suggestion would be to relocate more players on the front, its a Coin world get a few frontline players to swap villages with the backliners, the more players on the front you have the easier it is to A) Defend B) Attack. Nuke from far noble from close utilize the advantage of having 1000 more villages than w2v. Like this you are slowly being stalled, other than that you guys are doing better than i thought.

4 Royale: Doing good so far, warring the wrong tribe. Having an "end game" alliance with NAM is a mistake in my eyes, 1 v 1 they will win, might not win with ease but their team work will get them over the line. Like i said Alliance with SU would give you an equal shot of winning the world as them. I personally would try and get the Alliance with SU dense up the border with NAM (Get most of your players to noble as many barbs/normal villages as possible) and wait for the perfect time to hit them, probably when they start fighting Bacon/Dharma. Otherwise yea you guys, like SU are sitting ducks.

5 Contra: You guys have a good core group of players, everything else is terrible, doing the same mistakes as on w71. I assume NAM will declare on you soonish just a matter of time before you get rimmed i suppose. My advice, learn from mistakes you are making and yea not repeat them over and over? :icon_neutral:

6 W2V: A lot of hype, you were doing good up until Dharma joined in on the war, from then on you guys have been going downhill, dont see you guys lasting unless Bacon or Dharma players quit. Had one of the better positions in the world your members were just too slow at growing.

7 Bacon: Had the worst position in the world kept at it but the mistakes of the leadership certainly didn't help the cause. The recent one being the new contra recruits A) you have blocked off Dharma players from having an Impact on Contra. B) You have made your border a lot larger more account sitting to be done and support to be used up. (Unless Dharma is supplying with defense). Also knowing that NAM are possibly making a move on Contra in coming days, would have been better to keep the players in Contra, once NAM start attacking and support got shifted over, the Contra guys that would have jumped ship to you would have had a rather empty front. There might have been a reason for it but from the outside it just seems stupid. Anyway well done to the members for absorbing the pressure and turning things around.

By far the best evaluation thus far. I'd definitely bang with a paper bag over your head <skux3

DeletedUser113260

2. RoyalE well i had a question why do you guys internal so much? Does everybody in the tribe quit due to the trash that is RoyalE, or is it that you are afraid to fight enemy's so you do it forcefully? Well anyway a trash tribe will be 1 member in a year if my predictions are correct.
4. SU well not much to say here as i have little to no info on their war vs royalE and they have not done anything else.
2. I would guess 7/10 or more of our "internals" are traded villages or recaps from sending noble trains of 5. I have posted the link you need to check below but a large number of players in RoyalE who are "losing" villages to RoyalE are still playing though as all tribes, some players have quit and they have given villages to other players (unfortunately not to myself though -.-)

http://www.twstats.com/en77/index.p...=752&type=all&oldtribe=752&newtribe=752&pn=-1

4. Here is the information you were looking for. Maybe you should look into things like this before posting stuff like that and waste everyones time ^^

http://gyazo.com/0642dddde95a9510b7c9ecc1f8d5ea98

DeletedUser113778

2. I would guess 7/10 or more of our "internals" are traded villages or recaps from sending noble trains of 5. I have posted the link you need to check below but a large number of players in RoyalE who are "losing" villages to RoyalE are still playing though as all tribes, some players have quit and they have given villages to other players (unfortunately not to myself though -.-)

http://www.twstats.com/en77/index.p...=752&type=all&oldtribe=752&newtribe=752&pn=-1

4. Here is the information you were looking for. Maybe you should look into things like this before posting stuff like that and waste everyones time ^^

http://gyazo.com/0642dddde95a9510b7c9ecc1f8d5ea98

Well Said...