The almighty Ebola Vs Michonne's troops

germanwind

As we know Michonne is defending for over a month against the virus!
And well.. They like to talk about it, but doesn't start a own topic.

To kick off Ebola managed to snipe the cross a second noble from S-D. Quick note: 250ms between snipes = Snipe train.

5868e70d47eb1d925b856c53c0084ff4.png

Before they need to search for the warstats:

Side 1:

Tribes: S-D
Side 2:
Tribes: Ebola, Pox

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 22
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80,267
Side 2: 132,511
Difference: 52,244

chart

Have fun

brattydreams

As we know Michonne is defending for over a month against the virus!
And well.. They like to talk about it, but doesn't start a own topic.

To kick off Ebola managed to snipe the cross a second noble from S-D. Quick note: 250ms between snipes = Snipe train.

Have fun

Thank you Thank you!!

DeletedUser

25 million points vs 3 million points with over two weeks of war and these are the stats produced? I can't wait to see what the mighty "sickness" can do against a tribe even close to their size.

DeletedUser

It is very interesting to see that a 25mil family is that much proud of sniping a train of a 3mil tribe.

And I always love to see a small tribe fighting that well for 1 month vs such a big family.

I event notified you removed GSM from the stats to make Ebola stats look better.

This looks like the real stats to me:

Side 1:
Tribes: Ebola, Pox, GSM
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 59
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 181,743
Side 2: 265,315
Difference: 83,572

chart

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I don't know players in S-D, but either they are so good or the Ebola family is one of those useless families we see in many worlds (Their OD and Barbarian conquers makes me think this one is more possible).

I believe in a war in that size, if both sides are experienced likewise, the smaller side usually should break/disband withing 2 weeks, and S-D not only doesn't seem broken, but I see has done so far better.

It's a shame that from those great core fights, we arrived at a world in TW that big tribes are proud of fighting against 8 times smaller rim tribes. I miss the 2007-2009 TW :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116708

Nahhhh it cant be true....i dont believe you...michonne is a noob...:lol:

DeletedUser

It is very interesting to see that a 25mil family is that much proud of sniping a train of a 3mil tribe.

And I always love to see a small tribe fighting that well for 1 month vs such a big family.

I event notified you removed GSM from the stats to make Ebola stats look better.

This looks like the real stats to me:

Side 1:
Tribes: Ebola, Pox, GSM
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 59
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 181,743
Side 2: 265,315
Difference: 83,572

chart

I don't know players in S-D, but either they are so good or the Ebola family is one of those useless families we see in many worlds (Their OD and Barbarian conquers makes me think this one is more possible).

I believe in a war in that size, if both sides are experienced likewise, the smaller side usually should break/disband withing 2 weeks, and S-D not only doesn't seem broken, but I see has done so far better.

It's a shame that from those great core fights, we arrived at a world in TW that big tribes are proud of fighting against 8 times smaller rim tribes. I miss the 2007-2009 TW :(

I'm sorry but you have put GSM on our side to make your stats look better, LMFAO!

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but you have put GSM on our side to make your stats look better, LMFAO!

It has already proven that GSM was and is working for Ebola, malec also confessed about it in the mail that was posted here and claimed Ebola is attacking S-D because S-D has broke a nap with GSM. You don't want to tell me that a basher tribe who's duke is an Ebola player is not on Ebola's side, do you?

PS, these aren't my stats.

DeletedUser116663

Give Ebola a Cookie please they deserve it!!! :icon_surprised: they managed to snipe a train oh my god!

DeletedUser57259

I love to see an underdog win as much as the next guy but there must be around 100 players in the Ebola family.

If they use the resources they have at their disposal and had a massive mandatory op S-D would be gone within 48 hours. They could send more fakes, nukes, and nobles. It would just be a matter of attrition. Even if every Ebola and Pox player was crap, as long as they all fired off a couple hundred fakes a day and were willing to sacrifice a few nukes each it would work in there favour.

DeletedUser

With all honesty, Ebola isn't even putting the required effort into something called a 'war'.

We can do so when necessary if necessary, not that it's used as an excuse because in the short term your time will come where you'll all be losing a ton a villages in S-D, unfortunately i'm not on that side of the map to do it myself.

But you are trying to say GSM is part of us? One of there players bashes for one of ares, that does not mean the whole of GSM is on our side, we maybe (we did weeks ago maybe not anymore) have the one basher in there, so do not post GSM as on our side in this war because one of their members was/still is bashing for one of ours.

I thought GSM was on S-D's side anyway, you was not long ago recruiting them..

NOTE:Germanwind made this thread, he is not a member of Ebola.F - So the fact he is showing a sniped train and we are so called 'buzzing' over it wasn't us the brought it up it was an outsider just trying to fire things up.

DeletedUser57259

NOTE:Germanwind made this thread, he is not a member of Ebola.F - So the fact he is showing a sniped train and we are so called 'buzzing' over it wasn't us the brought it up it was an outsider just trying to fire things up.
It was originally posted by Deathpact in the aTo thread iirc.

DeletedUser

It was originally posted by Deathpact in the aTo thread iirc.

He posted just the image, correct me if i'm wrong though but as i'm looking I don't see anything where he is buzzing over it, I'm just saying Germanwind has used the image to fire things up on this thread, wouldn't say theres anything wrong with that because that's how a thread is successful! Just trying to make sure those who are being sarcastic "ooo he sniped a train" it wasn't deathpact who posted it and worded it like Germanwind has here.

DeletedUser86709

yea Id like to know who in ebola is actually actively fighting S-D.

And if those caps are all S-D have to brag about after "2 months of intense war" I would not even qualify this as a war. Just ebola taking some S-D villages and S-D nobling low pointed ebola barb captures..... I mean look at their caps on ebola it's like 50% are under 2k points lol

DeletedUser67579

Only the members on the front with SD have been fighting them. We could also post reports where SD tried to take one of our smallest members and that member killed 3-4 nukes and trains and SD got nothing in return. SD has never gotten our full attention.

DeletedUser86709

Only the members on the front with SD have been fighting them. We could also post reports where SD tried to take one of our smallest members and that member killed 3-4 nukes and trains and SD got nothing in return. SD has never gotten our full attention.

exactly as i thought :p

DeletedUser

Michonne lied about us not being able to snipe. That was the ONLY reason I posted those images. I also made it abundantly clear that on 250ms gap world... sniping is nothing to be proud of. I can't help that they try to manipulate everything. :icon_rolleyes:

Edit: I also doubt S-D will ever get Ebola's full attention. Morale will be a pain, and above all with the exception of maybe 8-10 players in S-D/SW(Families) combined, the rest are garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57259

yea Id like to know who in ebola is actually actively fighting S-D.

And if those caps are all S-D have to brag about after "2 months of intense war" I would not even qualify this as a war. Just ebola taking some S-D villages and S-D nobling low pointed ebola barb captures..... I mean look at their caps on ebola it's like 50% are under 2k points lol

Would imagine they are fighting in the same way aTo warred TTH, about half a dozen players putting in minimal effort.

DeletedUser57259

Michonne lied about us not being able to snipe. That was the ONLY reason I posted those images. I also made it abundantly clear that on 250ms gap world... sniping is nothing to be proud of. I can't help that they try to manipulate everything. :icon_rolleyes:

Edit: I also doubt S-D will ever get Ebola's full attention. Morale will be a pain, and above all with the exception of maybe 8-10 players in S-D/SW(Families) combined, the rest are garbage.

I'm proud of sniping on this world. I'm easily impressed with myself though.