any oldies on this world?

DeletedUser117033

Just started up again after a years break... Been playing for a long time. W71 is my most recent world.

big092701

W2 Was my first, and main world. Played a few scattered worlds throughout the years. Back now because my 13 yo son asked me about the game he remembered me playing a long time ago.. I started a village for him, showed him things, but I don't think he has what it takes..LOL. Not enough here to hold his attention I don't think. I may or may not play a while ;)

S1cky Dutch

ive been looking for some familiar names through the ranks but havent really recognised anyone, are there any veterans from w12,15, 53 or 56 around? (maybe with changed names) who were competing for the top ranks (till about1-4mil maybe) I was RexxuS/Danielovic in those worlds if it would ring a bell

cheerz
Since the start of w1... Ended in TCK.

DeletedUser

w72 :p
not yet the perfect oldie but okay.
could say i played W20 and 59 as well :)

Coolbannana

Your nothing more than a baby!!!! Look for the young ones thread mabe

I'm the oldest of them all!

Date of Birth:1780,May 2nd (234) .

I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL BANANA WIZARD! TREMBLE MORTALS!Location:in the Banana Aether until the nexus was in proper alignment to revisit the mortal worldInterests:CLIMBING THE ENDLESS STAIR FROM THE PITS OF TORMENT!Occupation:Any one up to do battle upon the burning fields of Tribal Wars.......

twenty-five

Yeah a lot of the more tedious activities in the game have been simplified. Also the average player quality has gone up but then again maybe that's why he doesn't like it.

mealypitbull123

I didn't say I didn't like it they have just made it pay to win with buying your res from market most of the people winning these worlds would of been rimmed back in the day

DeletedUser84663

now it's just the opposite... get rimmed if you do not pay... tho us poor folk still gotta try

DeletedUser96514

I was on W12. Semp? did not think i would see you here. Why you have no life? :icon_wink:

twenty-five

which makes it easier for lesser players

see above...

tedious activities in-game were what made/broke players in the game... that and PnP, which is also non-existent too...

Wow.... so doing tedious tasks makes you a better player!? I'd be embarrassed to be seen saying that if I were you. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

the only name i remember from the current posters is twigy, not entirely sure which world i remember you from though :/

also someones sig from w10 with CTRL. That was a good world :)

DeletedUser

the only name i remember from the current posters is twigy, not entirely sure which world i remember you from though :/

Apparently we were in the same tribe on w6 (SPTS). I guess i must have made a really bad impression because you left after a day :icon_wink: