Breaking News: Rhythm Declares War on Check

DeletedUser113260

Yeah i can see them saying they are the only tribe to go to war, the rest of the tribes are huggers :D

We gotta get Dan to put every tribe in the world as our allies and we will just noble barbs to win.

DeletedUser115991

This might be one of the funniest things I've read on these externals ever. Great job, and good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser115558

Meh. Very nub to war this early. 60% of the players aren't anywhere near nobles.
Maybe you can conquer villages by messaging!?!.. ^^

Agreed , if both wont stop this NOW soon a third competitor is waiting to introduce.........BEWARE GUYS and Good Luck Both Side

DeletedUser86215

If anyone even knows ghio1/steve and other cos on the account they're amongst the best. Make stupid decisions or arguments, but great players. Sad to see he doesn't have a nuke/train to work with but if he takes accounts sit he will hold the line fairly well. I haven't even had great in depth look of tribes on the world so can't really judge just yet who are in better form right now. Goodluck to both sides and to you more especially, steve...get your shit together ;)

I say i know these tribal wars addicts playing ghio1 account pretty well....indeed they are best and deadly with support given they know how to use nuke properly rather then getting it killed anyways....but even some time steve make wrong move:lol: i hope they don't do it rather kill all incoming troops.

GodSpeed.....make the best one's wins.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If anyone even knows ghio1/steve and other cos on the account they're amongst the best. Make stupid decisions or arguments, but great players. Sad to see he doesn't have a nuke/train to work with but if he takes accounts sit he will hold the line fairly well. I haven't even had great in depth look of tribes on the world so can't really judge just yet who are in better form right now. Goodluck to both sides and to you more especially, steve...get your shit together ;)

Ghio is a good account with good players, and having played with them before, i know they can hold their own.

Should be interesting to see how they lead.

Ali

DeletedUser113711

:3.. Before you post noble-score in forum.

please stop kicking your member before our noble-train land :)

DeletedUser113711

j9llhh.png

se2edl.png

30lz9zo.png

vmxgut.png

Yay :)

Each train has about 20 secs from one to another :/

Solid tribe doesn't need to know T-train method?

DeletedUser64073

^ shame how even when Noooool from Rhythm has done 100ms trains they've ended up being sniped and a total of 6 nobles lost :/ awhhh poor guy

DeletedUser

TIME FOR STATS!
I wonder how true is the stats here? :D 1 against 2 conquers for over a week?? kinda fishy...hmmmm..

Side 1:
Tribes: Rhythm
Side 2:
Tribes: Check

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 45
Difference: 16

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 60,609
Side 2: 78,988
Difference: 18,379

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,565
Side 2: 6,207
Difference: 4,642

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113867

check will lose this war if they keep recruiting rhythm players.

The rhythm players are a solid premade who do well in start up but they do run when the going gets tough to save their accounts. When the account is saved and they find opportunity they reunite with each other. It has been seen in multiple worlds.

Check have recruited players that i know will go back to rhythm when the time is right.

DeletedUser108587

Even if that's true i would like to see for once the tribes in top 10 actually play like they are the top of the world. I mean every war in tw goes like this nowadays: ( First nobling and doing some actual war, then merging the strong players of the losing tribe, then tribe disbands and people start looking for new tribe) This is not the tribalwars i remember this is not real war. This is just a rush to get control of an area with every possible way. In my server 4 years ago we had to conquer every player 'till we send our opponents in the Rim.

DeletedUser

In W15, the rank 1 Tribe which I belonged to stayed Rank 1 by warring Rank 2 and Rank 5 tribe (if I'm my memory is right) at the same time in 2 fronts (east and west). They made there victory all the way and remained top. Some of the members of the losing tribes were assimilated based on there war performance, but the rest are eaten. In our time, victory is decided based on whoever the one who will kill all the villages of the DUKES, BARONS, War General, or there leadership 1st.

DeletedUser110019

this war is so exciting people are mentioning how in previous wars in other worlds they used nobles :O

DeletedUser113867

this war is so exciting people are mentioning how in previous wars in other worlds they used nobles :O

Excuse me????

After seeing the epic war between these 2 legendary tribes i think it is fair to say that it eclipses all previous wars on all previous worlds.

Infact i would go so far as to say that there were no wars on other worlds just minor skirmishes after seeing these 2 great tribes battle.

DeletedUser

Looks like check is putting the smack down on them. Let's see how things turn out in 2weeks

DeletedUser110019

lets all say it together

2 week prediction
blah blah leadership the fools
then your obv a better player
then lets make love not war

so the chanting begins
MERGER MERGER MERGER!

that or they actually stick to the war o_O :icon_eek: