The forum is currently lacking sufficient quantities of my ego....

DeletedUser95549

You yet have to reach 93094 points. In my opinion, 93094 points is a more prestigeful milestone.

DeletedUser95549

tumblr_lox0ywrpgY1qewg7lo1_250.jpg

DeletedUser111495

According to the forum sheeps I have had more accounts on this world than you have points, mines a cooler milestone.

True GOAT

You've had more accounts than there are villages on the world? Kudos. I should probably add you to my ignore list on this forum account too though.

DeletedUser

Add me to that ignore list aswell! please! you massive bore ...

DeletedUser

Whatever, this is a pointless thread and every post you've made is pointless. Deserves an infraction but you won't get one because the moderators aren't what they once were.

P.S.You're signature is a description of me.

True GOAT

You've read my post history? Cute.

This post is pointless, a handful of my others are too. Some aren't though.

Yeah this does deserve an infraction, but w78 aren't too good at that. So many threads have been derailed into spam by so many people (including you, let's be honest now). At least this thread doesn't pretend to be something it isn't like the rest of them. This forum is particularly awful.

DeletedUser

Don't flatter yourself that Counting Stars has read and posted on your thread. lol that's cute. :p

Nub you should be banned for life I tells ya! :)

Glad we agree on that :) Yes, true true true. Yeah I do what I want though...

True GOAT

You said "every post you've made is pointless"! Either you randomly extrapolate data from a single thread (which implies a lack of thought processes) or you read all my posts. I clearly gave you too much credit! Apologies.

mattcurr

It's okay. I understand. I'm Glad you found happiness here. :)

Smugness only works if you were funny or right. Not when you come across as a childish bafoon you end up just reinforcing the image. That being that you're a frustrated young child, or poorly educated frustrated adult neither is all too flattering

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: So its the person who got bullied's fault? And they should be embarrassed to have such a child. Unfortunate that you weren't taught manners, grammar, syntax, or cognitive reasoning.

You can throw all the things you said to me but seriously? Manners? You wanted me to treat this Goat with some manners? After all the players inside that account treat all the people here like thrash? They are so self-absorbed, attention-seeker and disrespectful to everyone around here to the point that it's sickening. I don't care if your friends with the players in that account and what kind of rep you build after all these years you're playing this game but don't tell me to respect someone who doesn't deserve it. Protect them, I don't give a damn but this goat account never deserved to be treated with "manners". If you can't see it, then it's not my problem anymore.