The definitive list of all things ratty, as carried out by the top 5 tribes

DeletedUser67579

How about you Chris taking the private skype chats you and I had and giving them to Ya Bro

DeletedUser

nice thread, liked finding out more of the backdoor politics that went on.

balubhai

Ok as the leader of the current Rank 1 tribe , I should also put light on the transition of the world from my aspect of knowledge.

1. Ya Bro have been always accused about entering aTo/SP war and hitting nothino , thus playing backdoor politics and going back from the word I gave about not entering the war. We were not interested in hitting nothino , however he went on to brag around that we have no guts to hit him and he have defeated us in the north and blah blah blah. He was acting like he is untouchable , and you guys can call it our ego getting hurt which led to hitting him a second time.

2. aTo earned respect from us with how they handled our attacks at our first go against nothino , and Alex aka Rock Bottom is one of my best friends in this game. So when he moved from Ashes to aTo , the doors for an alliance was opened.

3. Ever since Shrekd fell , there have been certain players trying to start a super tribe . Draculesti being one. He have been contacting some players in our tribe too and trying to cause a split. We knew that 2-3 players in our tribe were inclined to that idea. So taking him out was a priority and we just did that , resulting in the fall of Watch ( there might be another reasons too ).

4. Pavle and Rethae were so friendly to me that they wanted an alliance with us. Between that they had issues with their 3rd Duke ( ya the tribe ebola had 3 dukes ) and initiated a split in there , creating Cure. They wanted to continue the NAP and I was so friendly to give them that. Even when they kept on growing in our areas , I kept silent because as I said both Pavle and Rethae were so friendly.

5. To spice the world up some GAS players contacted a council member in Ya Bro , who was also working on the super tribe thing earlier. That player tried to rally some players in Ya Bro to leave with him once GAS/CURE declares on us . He also contacted aTo and tried getting aTo also to hit us at the same time. ( so much hatred to poor Bunnies :( ) . At first I was kinda surprised to know the backdoor politics by Cure , because every time we talked , they were telling me their so called intentions on hitting GAS . Also I was irritated about them working on something like that behind our backs when we had a NAP and no reason to drop it. Any way as a result of us knowing all these before hand , the player who tried to cause stir in the tribe was taken out. Fronts stacked against Cure , eyes fixed on GAS and wondering what aTo gonna do.

That is all folks.

DeletedUser17449

Fronts stacked against Cure , eyes fixed on GAS and wondering what aTo gonna do.

That is all folks.
Wondering? I suspect it has been more than 'wondering'.

'waiting for aTo to hit Cure' or 'pushing aTo to hit Cure' maybe.

Lucky for you they didn't need much convincing, as stated (in other words) by one of aTo's leaders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So based on the claims on this topic by different people, can we tell all of the top 4 tribes (Ya Bro/#GAS/Cure/aTo) do ratty things and are untrustable?

DeletedUser

So based on the claims on this topic by different people, can we tell all of the top 4 tribes (Ya Bro/#GAS/Cure/aTo) do ratty things and are untrustable?

If that's what you choose to take from it, then certainly!

I think to a certain extent some, if not all, of these actions need to be viewed in the light of "it's just a game", though (I also think having some underhand politics actually improves this game, because it adds an extra layer of complexity to it; I feel similarly about churches, and archers, and paladin weapons).

DeletedUser57259

Wondering? I suspect it has been more than 'wondering'.

'waiting for aTo to hit Cure' or 'pushing aTo to hit Cure' maybe.

Lucky for you they didn't need much convincing, as stated (in other words) by one of aTo's leaders.

Given the fact that Ya Bro will have sources in Cure and #Gas they'll have been hearing conflicting information.

As for Ya Bro pushing us to hit Cure, it didn't happen. It's been an open secret that we had the intention of going to war with Cure.

Psihic

I still think that we did not do any ratty or underhand thing here. Let me elaborate on that:

4. Pavle and Rethae were so friendly to me that they wanted an alliance with us. Between that they had issues with their 3rd Duke ( ya the tribe ebola had 3 dukes ) and initiated a split in there , creating Cure. They wanted to continue the NAP and I was so friendly to give them that. Even when they kept on growing in our areas , I kept silent because as I said both Pavle and Rethae were so friendly.

We were friendly because we are friendly people. And we never asked you to to continue the NAP. That is blatant lie. Im sure you have all the logs and can prove we did ? From my perspective our NAP ended 14 days after it was made because you didnt come through with the alliance that you gave your word will be made.

5. To spice the world up some GAS players contacted a council member in Ya Bro , who was also working on the super tribe thing earlier. That player tried to rally some players in Ya Bro to leave with him once GAS/CURE declares on us . He also contacted aTo and tried getting aTo also to hit us at the same time. ( so much hatred to poor Bunnies :( ) . At first I was kinda surprised to know the backdoor politics by Cure , because every time we talked , they were telling me their so called intentions on hitting GAS . Also I was irritated about them working on something like that behind our backs when we had a NAP and no reason to drop it. Any way as a result of us knowing all these before hand , the player who tried to cause stir in the tribe was taken out. Fronts stacked against Cure , eyes fixed on GAS and wondering what aTo gonna do.

Why do you mention Cure here and our backdoor politics like it was us who made this plan ? We were aproached if we want to take part in this once it was already done. I never heard of the player who wanted to stir things up in ya bro before he contacted me and had it all set up already. Again, a blatant lie on your part because you have absolutely nothing to throw in our face.

On the other hand, you gave me personally your word on an alliance back in december and went back on it. You also gave reth your word there is no cease fire or alliance between your tribe and ato and that was a lie again.

Now that im done with your crap, lets move on.

2. *SP* almost entirely into Ebola, despite an agreement splitting *SP* equally between Ebola and aTo, in order to set-up an end-game alliance between Ebola and aTo.

Oh my, well where do I start with this one? I guess I should begin by stating that none of the three tribes involved in this botched merger were, or are, blameless: you had *SP* leadership keeping secrets from each other, and striving to get different things out of the merge, you had aTo attempting to negotiate an alliance with Shrekd (who wanted to hit Ebola - which would obviously have strained the aTo/Ebola relationship!) and pinch more than their fair share of *SP*, and you had Ebola also trying to pinch more than their fair share of *SP*... all of this from the three tribes being done in secret, despite the friendly three-way Skype chat room!

The most interesting thing about this event was the sheer amount of misinformation being flung around by the *SP* leadership (primarily Tara, before DP starts complaining I'm assigning blame unfairly :p), and the fact that it led aTo to seek out an alliance with Ya Bro, who at that time had started hitting xmrme just as the 50/50 *SP* merge went south.

Here I would like to point out, that Ebola did pinch majority of SP members despite the 50/50 agreement. But that happened only after TrainOfThought copied the log from aTos council chat to us in which we saw that aTo planned to do just that and already thought it had it sorted. Wont forget codies sentence "Haha, imagine how butthurt Ebola will be over this but who gives a <you know what>"

Ebola had no intentions on going back on aTo in this case but when we saw aTos plan, we reacted. As anyone else would. Nothing underhand here from my point of view. We just didnt turn the other cheek.

6. Cure's stacking of brown dots against aTo (with whom they were NAP'd at the time).

In a lesser known bit of "ratty" politics, here we saw a few aTo members decide to OP an approx. 150k brown dot player on their potential future frontline with Cure. A few hundred fakes and several handfuls of nukes later, aTo leadership are contacted by irate Cure leadership, asking why aTo were OP'ing one of Cure's bashers (who, as such, were covered by the terms of the aTo/Cure NAP). Rightly or wrongly, aTo took the view that, as they had not known this player's tribe was one of Cure's many basher tribes, that they had every right to continue with their long-planned OP, and then to update their diplomacy screen afterwards with this new information.

Now, Cure themselves admitted they should have informed aTo of their relationship with this tribe (iNet, I believe their tag is). In turn, aTo admitted they should respect this new piece of information, despite it coming rather late into their plans for this iNet player. As such, a few thousand more fakes were launched, as well as a few more nukes, but aTo stopped any nobles from being sent, out of respect for their NAP with Cure. Cure, in turn, implied that they would now dodge the aTo nukes, and the mistake would be just that - a mistake.

Unfortunately Cure did not keep their implied promise, as on seeing a single long-range noble inbound, they subsequently stacked this iNet player to hell, destroying a fair few aTo nukes in the process... all of which could have been avoided, had they simply informed aTo of iNet's status.

People will disagree, I'm sure, as to both how note-worthy and how "ratty" this act was, although if nothing else, it did further strain the aTo/Cure relationship, and may well have been a factor in aTo's decision to take Ya Bro's side over the coalition's in the war that started a few weeks later.

You mixed up the timeline on this. We did agree to dodge the nukes and also did, despite the noble. We started stacking when Isaacthe3 launched more nobletrains after you have said he wouldnt. And after it was guaranteed to us that that wouldnt happen, we removed all the stacks. Again, it was a reaction.

To conclude, in all these posts there is not one case where Ebola/Cure reacted in an underhand or ratty manner. There is a reaction (SP merge), but never action.

This is why I still stand to the point that we simply are not rats. And even if all what is said in this thread was true. Also about #gas and ya bro and all. It cant even remotely be compared to what aTo did in the past week. Especially due to the manner how it was done.

DeletedUser

Assuming for argument's sake that you're 100% right, Pavle, would you kindly explain to the nice ladies and gentlemen of the externals why "reacting" is any less ratty than "acting"?

It seems to me that you are attempting to justify everything Cure/Ebola has ever done, with the simple excuse of "well they did [such and such] first!", which seems like a rather lazy argument, no? Two wrongs do not make a right.

You could claim the morale high ground had you not reacted, but, seeing as you did, you must be held as accountable as everyone else here is, as your "reactions" had consequences, just like everyone else's "actions" did.

I will continue to attempt to expose ratty behaviour whenever I hear about it, whether that be about my own tribe or yours - to be perfectly clear: pleading "I was only retaliating" is not an excuse.

Psihic

Then let me put it like this, what would you have done ?

At that point, as you know very well, it was the only option for one tribe to get most if not all of SP.

What would anyone have done ? Turn the other cheek, I dont think so. Fine, you can it was ratty in that case, I accept it.

But im still stating, we would have never had screwed ato over in that case if Jai didnt show us that log. And no, we are not ones to turn the other cheek either.

And all of what I said is 100% true.

Last but not least, anything we have done, can not even REMOTELY be compared to what aTo has done. All while selling their name to ya bro aswell.

DeletedUser

Then let me put it like this, what would you have done ?

At that point, as you know very well, it was the only option for one tribe to get most if not all of SP.

What would anyone have done ? Turn the other cheek, I dont think so. Fine, you can it was ratty in that case, I accept it.

But im still stating, we would have never had screwed ato over in that case if Jai didnt show us that log. And no, we are not ones to turn the other cheek either.

I hate to dredge up the past, but again you're portraying yourselves in the light of tragic heroes.

To confirm: some guy not of your own tribe copy-and-pasted you a tiny, out-of-context snippet of a private Skype log, and your "reaction" was to screw the other tribe over completely, without a word, based on that alone? If you'd have read the whole log, as indeed you did later, you'd have seen that aTo had no plans to take more than our fair share of *SP* until *SP*'s leadership approached us and said the majority wanted to be in aTo; as we cannot force players to go where we want them to, we accepted their wishes and invited them, still intending to honour our alliance with Ebola though, because it didn't ultimately matter who got which players, provided they were all happy in their places and in the end-game alliance we were setting up.

Unfortunately this didn't happen though, because you took that single snippet of a Skype log and ran with it, promising a baron-ship to an *SP* leader behind the other's back, all the while his co-leader of *SP* was keeping the offer hidden from him, and trying to promote her own agenda. This resulted, as you know, in a load of *SP* joining aTo, reading our forums, and then buggering off to Ebola. Motives aside: Ebola got nearly all of ex-*SP*, and aTo got maybe 3-4. I think the results speak for themselves when we attempt to evaluate who truly pulled the ratty manoeuvres there.

This actually pains me to go back over, because we'd long ago established that neither tribe was blameless in this, and it was all as distant history to us. Unfortunately it's been dredged up again because, rather than accepting my honest portrayal and exposure of a lot of sh*t this world has seen, you've chosen to question every last bit of it in an attempt to suggest Cure are saints, and, regardless of if I agree with you largely or not, I won't allow such blatant misinformation to be parroted around the externals.

DeletedUser57259

On *SP*: Both Ziad and Tara had said they wanted to come to us, not Ebola, without me approaching either of them. At the time I was quite keen to work with Ebola (I'm sure Pavle has Skype logs to back that up :icon_razz:), and wanted to try and keep some kind of relationship even if they were fighting shrekd and us Ya Bro.

While nothing will convince me that xmrme getting opped by Ya Bro on the eve of the merge didn't directly influence the flip to Ebola on DeathPact's part that didn't especially get my back up.

What did vex me was SP members being told they would be considered refugees if they came to aTo by DeathPact and Pavle complaining to Cody about the members that chose to join were refugees in the days after. aTo had been at war with *SP* and COULD have tried pulling that but didn't, we had agreed that players could do whatever they wanted.

Also Tara was crazy.

balubhai

Last but not least, anything we have done, can not even REMOTELY be compared to what aTo has done. All while selling their name to ya bro aswell.

Err selling the name ? I hope the guys in here understand that the world is far from end phase. Even if the war is won by one side , it wont initiate end phase as no tribe is gonna have 70% dominance any time soon . So which tribe will end the world under what name is out of question . Who knows if Ya Bro hits inactivity after winning the war and the remaining players joins with aTo . Who knows GAS will win the war and recruit other left over active players . So I can see an end phase certainly with 3 tribe names possible. However I am sure , and will make sure that the name Cure wont be there in the end phase. The war itself is GAS feeding Cure to us and aTo , while they try to grow without much resistance .

Psihic

Balu, you are not really trying to stir problems between us and gas are you there ? :)

You failed with your mail, now externals ?

They are selling their name because if Cure and Gas would be defeated, the result would be Ya Bro being at least 3 times the size of aTo in which case, no matter any skill involved, there would not be even a remote chance of aTo defeating ya bro. You play this game long enough to know that.

@Xillah, Xanthae

I do not recall saying that SP members would be refugees, personally. Im fairly certain I never did as there was no ground to do that.

You both state, that SP leadership said this and that but you are also aware that we didnt really know any of that stuff when we decided to take them all in. What we had was the log Jai copied and that was what we had to work with.

And no, we are not saints, but again, we absolutely did nothing that can be remotely compared to what aTo did. And I still stand strongly to my opinion that we did all we could to repair the relationship with aTo and never knowingly <enter the word here> you over.

Forgot to add a thing, since it is so rare that I agree with Xillah I have to point it out now.

The woman was NUTS.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

#Gas + Cure = Lads.

We'll always have the Lads.

Balu, you're nothing but a mass recruiting bullshiting coward