Bunny Brothers + Bunny Huggers vs. Antidote and Breathing Difficulties

DeletedUser116223

All were saying that ya bro will recruit top ato players but they were wrong.
Ya bro will recruit top players from all tribes and close this server.:icon_eek:

Till now we have recruitments from (shrekd/watch/ebola/gas/watch)
All the ex enemies will end in the same tribe,peace
(when i first joined w76 someone told me that this server will close like this with 1 tribe recruiting all big accounts,i cant remember his name)
Balu needs higher tribe limit ...

I bet balus skype will be on fire from big accounts asking to recruit them

Last edited:

Psihic

World Shapers,

it is 13.300 villas (yb+ato) vs. 7500 villas (cure + s-d)

And, noone is blaming YB for winning, everyone is blaming ato for not giving a damn about your own tribe getting rekd at the end because you dont want to fight YB.

I dont get it how you cant see, that if cure and SD are defeated, you will be outnumbered 5-1 in village numbers and will have 0.1% chance of getting anything out of it.

aTo will not win anything, it will just be the last easy meal for YB at the end. Thats the whole point.

DeletedUser

World Shapers,

it is 13.300 villas (yb+ato) vs. 7500 villas (cure + s-d)

And, noone is blaming YB for winning, everyone is blaming ato for not giving a damn about your own tribe getting rekd at the end because you dont want to fight YB.

I dont get it how you cant see, that if cure and SD are defeated, you will be outnumbered 5-1 in village numbers and will have 0.1% chance of getting anything out of it.

aTo will not win anything, it will just be the last easy meal for YB at the end. Thats the whole point.

Yes if we back stab our ally we will win the world :lol:

On the servers I come from backstabbing is one of the worst crimes and this kinda stuff haunts you till the end of times.

So your saying that if we would have stabbed our ally joining an unfair fight with
YaBro vs the rest of the world
you guys would grant us the win.

Don´t make me laugh..

This world is not over the only reason it could be over is because the loosing side is looking at the next world to give it another try,
if you want rebellion give us rebellion and don´t press mass delete like chicken shits.

There are more tribes on this world join forces make real rebellion but don´t blame others for your loss.

DeletedUser116223

As i can remember ya bro attacked shrekd,watch,gas forcing them to disband and recruiting them.
Your tribe was behind ya bro ,I think you are trying to steal a bit of ya bro glory.

continue like this and you may get recruited by ya bro like gas/shrekd/ebola/watch players.

If your tribe disbands like gas and get recruited from ya bro your tribe will be also in the loosers side.

Ιts a joke to put your name next to ya bro.

2r2ribd.png

balu 7 players from cure and you have 25/25 try this

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As i can remember ya bro attacked shrekd,watch,gas forcing them to disband and recruiting them.
Your tribe was behind ya bro ,I think you are trying to steal a bit of ya bro glory.

continue like this and you may get recruited by ya bro like gas/shrekd/ebola/watch players.

If your tribe disbands like gas and get recruited from ya bro your tribe will be also in the loosers side.

Hey maybe you should pick option 1 that you are discussing with your Greek friends.

Press delete. Hop to the next world before even trying to put up a fight.

aTo VS S-D and Cure=

2dbef3617c.png

4fce4785dd.png

fd9ee16382.png

Yeah aTo is nowhere near YaBro but we try to do our part.

But you should do something in game in stead of talking big here.

You dodged 0 of my nukes --> 0.

Killed your nukes scout villages etc..

I´m going back ingame will leave the talking to you great sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117168

this world is so crappy..... I want. a clear explanation on why did truffle and. bechard eloped and then join ya bro.. doesn't make sense to me, it looks like they just want a safe spot to be at..

balubhai

Michonne , if you want my help on something then you got to unblock me in game so that I can reply to the mail you send me yesterday asking for help , while you were still flaming us in here :)

When Cure invites ex Gas players , its not mass recruiting but strategic recruitment. When Cure makes diplo with more than 2-3 tribes it aint hugging but strategic diplomacy . When Cure contacts a long term ally of Ya Bro to go against Ya Bro , it aint backdoor politics and trying to make aTo backstab their ally but strategic war plans . However when Ya Bro recruits some accounts from their enemies , its mass recruiting. When Ya Bro only have one ally from almost the start of the world , its hugging. When Ya Bro offers an allied victory with final merge forming a new tribe at end with the active players left at that time , its because Ya Bro's allies are scared for a fight.

Just my two cents. Peace out.

DeletedUser

2r2ribd.png

balu 7 players from cure and you have 25/25 try this
Why am I red?

DeletedUser

-_-

I know that
Why is he on me

Can't I joke around here without someone jumping on me like a tonne of bricks?

DeletedUser

What I think sucks the most in this world is that there is 0 respect.

There where/are 2 fronts
The #Gas + Cure clan
YaBro + aTo Clan

It is YaBro and its ally vs the rest of the world.

Against All Ods we are winning this fight.

You guys could have had the upper hand because of your numbers but you did not.

2015-01-23

#Gas
87cc3c73fd.png

Cure
b1c6fdf364.png

S-D
d8784d21fb.png

VS

YaBro
7827568116.png

aTo
3960f1be11.png

78,19 vs 104,216 = 26,026 Milio deference

If aTo would have backstabbed like you guys say modern tactics are like it would have been.

97,686 vs 73,505 = 35,399 Milio defrence

It would have been even a bigger deference,
we would have stabbed our ally who stood by us from start to finish.

+ If you guys realy had same game changers in mind you could have tried dragging in Nobles and B20

B20
bdbfb236c0.png

NOBLES
56afcc381b.png

If that would be the case it would be

#GAS + Cure + SD + B20 + NOBLES = 101,059 Milio
VS
YaBro + aTo = 104,216

I still think this world is not over and if it is it was YaBro and its ally aTo vs the world.

You cant blame YaBro or aTo for winning,
just makes you look like bad losers.

Yes if we back stab our ally we will win the world :lol:

On the servers I come from backstabbing is one of the worst crimes and this kinda stuff haunts you till the end of times.

So your saying that if we would have stabbed our ally joining an unfair fight with
YaBro vs the rest of the world
you guys would grant us the win.

Don´t make me laugh..

This world is not over the only reason it could be over is because the loosing side is looking at the next world to give it another try,
if you want rebellion give us rebellion and don´t press mass delete like chicken shits.

There are more tribes on this world join forces make real rebellion but don´t blame others for your loss.

^Best comments I saw here. So true.

DeletedUser116223

Hey maybe you should pick option 1 that you are discussing with your Greek friends.

Press delete. Hop to the next world before even trying to put up a fight.

aTo VS S-D and Cure=

2dbef3617c.png

4fce4785dd.png

fd9ee16382.png

Yeah aTo is nowhere near YaBro but we try to do our part.

But you should do something in game in stead of talking big here.

You dodged 0 of my nukes --> 0.

Killed your nukes scout villages etc..

I´m going back ingame will leave the talking to you great sir.

Relax kid you had 200 villas in your tribes core and you nobled a player with 20 villas.
You spam 2 days about your achievment...

http://www.twstats.com/en76/index.php?page=player&id=7550428 this is the account the great german nobled.

Why bto isnt in stats its family tribe.

German kid when we had the option to attack cure or ato we choosed ato cause we are not cowards and afraid of attacking a bigger tribe like you and we like figthing against the ods not hiding behind others.
Your teamates are calling you coward.
We joined 2 months after and we fight bigger tribes from the begging.We didnt delete when we were fighting ebola a tribe x7 our size if we delete now its cause there is no point to loose more time in a server some people decided to set

About my dodge,10 ato accounts are nuking me and 1 night i was sleeping and i lost a nuke and 2 1/4 def well done,i should dodge but i had to sleep perhaps you never loose a dodge

Also you and you german friends you have to lick more to get recruited from another tribe.You are the joke of w76.

And when i win a server its with my tribe i am not hiding behind others.

#GAS + Cure + SD + B20 + NOBLES = 101,059 Milio
VS
YaBro + aTo = 104,216
this is fake also when cure+gas were attacking ya bro and you attacked them (when you gave your word as tribe that you wont)s-d was out of war also b20 ,about nobles i am not sure.After 3 days gas deleted cause of ya bro and you spam here trying to steal their win.You nobled cure villas after when they had as enemies ya bro and ato if you were 1v1 i dont know if you could noble them.
You beg on skype all day ya bro to op cure

Michonne , if you want my help on something then you got to unblock me in game so that I can reply to the mail you send me yesterday asking for help , while you were still flaming us in here :)

When Cure invites ex Gas players , its not mass recruiting but strategic recruitment. When Cure makes diplo with more than 2-3 tribes it aint hugging but strategic diplomacy . When Cure contacts a long term ally of Ya Bro to go against Ya Bro , it aint backdoor politics and trying to make aTo backstab their ally but strategic war plans . However when Ya Bro recruits some accounts from their enemies , its mass recruiting. When Ya Bro only have one ally from almost the start of the world , its hugging. When Ya Bro offers an allied victory with final merge forming a new tribe at end with the active players left at that time , its because Ya Bro's allies are scared for a fight.

Just my two cents. Peace out.

Balu ato forward me a convertation with 1 of my members and i had to forward the convertation to their duke.

You had only 1 ally and you recruited all your enemies and you will recruit your allys at the end.

Tribes who like the game like @night in w75 dont recruit enemies they eat them all,huggers like you cap 40 villas from a tribe and they recruit them all after.
Maybe its the first server you try to win and you will do everything to do this.

And pls decide if these print screens are true or fake.
You sayed that you wont merge for an easy win before 3 days and now you say that you will.wtf

Last edited:

balubhai

Balu ato forward me a convertation with 1 of my members and i had to forward the convertation to their duke.

You had only 1 ally and you recruited all your enemies and you will recruit your allys at the end.

Tribes who like the game like @night in w75 dont recruit enemies they eat them all,huggers like you cap 40 villas from a tribe and they recruit them all after.
Maybe its the first server you try to win and you will do everything to do this.

And pls decide if these print screens are true or fake.
You sayed that you wont merge for an easy win before 3 days and now you say that you will.wtf

Michonne please stop acting dumb . I know your smart , so acting dumb wont get you anything. I am still wondering why u had to forward a mail between yourself and Cody to me and ask my help by blocking me in game .

About recruiting enemies , I am sure looking at your tribe's stats that its what you have been also doing that by recruiting SW and Vets players while you guys are hitting them.

And I think my english is good enough for every one to understand. I have been always saying that there are no spots reserved for aTo players in Ya Bro to create an early win ( would have done that already if it is what both aTo and Ya bro wanted ) . And my post you qouted says what we had in talks about an allied victory at END ( after the winning conditions are fulfilled with no other tribes left to fight ) with the then active accounts .

Any way flame war in externals is not for my liking as trying to outsmart some one over internet is not something to be proud off.

P.S : please let me know how I can help you about the matter you have mailed me .....

DeletedUser57259

Relax kid you had 200 villas in your tribes core and you nobled a player with 20 villas.
You spam 2 days about your achievment...

http://www.twstats.com/en76/index.php?page=player&id=7550428 this is the account the great german nobled.
I think you need to check World Shapers place on the map, he isn't core of the tribe, he'd be backline and kicking arse where he can.

Why bto isnt in stats its family tribe.
They aren't at war so why would they be in war stats? bTo is bigger than anyone ever intended, it was supposed to be a place for bashers and friends, rather than an academy or family tribe. It was inherited when Cody and I took over and if it ain't broke why fix it?

German kid when we had the option to attack cure or ato we choosed ato cause we are not cowards and afraid of attacking a bigger tribe like you and we like figthing against the ods not hiding behind others.
Your teamates are calling you coward.
We joined 2 months after and we fight bigger tribes from the begging.We didnt delete when we were fighting ebola a tribe x7 our size if we delete now its cause there is no point to loose more time in a server some people decided to set

At no point have I called you out on the forums for declaring on aTo, it was a good call for you guys. However, let's not pretend it was the brave move on your part. Ya Bro aren't going to touch you given the distance so you aren't fighting the worlds #1 here. You are fighting the world's #3 while allied to the world's #2 who you happen to have a giant ass front with.

While I respect you guys for being involved in the war and not sitting it out, out of your 2 choices you went for the safer option. Not saying I would have made a different decision in your position, however I will say I wouldn't be bragging about it on the PnP.

About my dodge,10 ato accounts are nuking me and 1 night i was sleeping and i lost a nuke and 2 1/4 def well done,i should dodge but i had to sleep perhaps you never loose a dodge

Also you and you german friends you have to lick more to get recruited from another tribe.You are the joke of w76.
No clue what this is implying

And when i win a server its with my tribe i am not hiding behind others.
Pre-registration for W79 is open. You are never getting a win here if that's your aim.

this is fake also when cure+gas were attacking ya bro and you attacked them (when you gave your word as tribe that you wont)s-d was out of war also b20 ,about nobles i am not sure.After 3 days gas deleted cause of ya bro and you spam here trying to steal their win.You nobled cure villas after when they had as enemies ya bro and ato if you were 1v1 i dont know if you could noble them.
You beg on skype all day ya bro to op cure

Firstly to my knowledge #Gas didn't get as much as a fake from aTo. Nobody from aTo has tried to take any credit for the south west throwing in the towel.

I didn't realise asking an ally to participate in an op against a common enemy could be considered begging. I guess I've been schooled here.

No clue what this is about

Recruiting decent players after a war is perfectly legitimate. Hell, Cure has trie recruiting aTo players DURING this war.

We've never said there wasn't a merge option, we've said there are zero spots reserved in Ya Bro for aTo players.

You really are an awful poster.

HeftySmurf

Now now kids, lets all calm down and cuddle.

Then Merge.

Then let Truffle internal the world

DeletedUser116223

I think you need to check World Shapers place on the map, he isn't core of the tribe, he'd be backline and kicking arse where he can.

You should check his position again all his villages are safe but 5-10 villas
They aren't at war so why would they be in war stats? bTo is bigger than anyone ever intended, it was supposed to be a place for bashers and friends, rather than an academy or family tribe. It was inherited when Cody and I took over and if it ain't broke why fix it?

bto is your family tribe its your academy and they attack us and participate on this war they have 5.786.444 m points while we have 12.683.320 milion points.Also it would be easy to kick players who loose villas but i wont do this

At no point have I called you out on the forums for declaring on aTo, it was a good call for you guys. However, let's not pretend it was the brave move on your part. Ya Bro aren't going to touch you given the distance so you aren't fighting the worlds #1 here. You are fighting the world's #3 while allied to the world's #2 who you happen to have a giant ass front with.

While I respect you guys for being involved in the war and not sitting it out, out of your 2 choices you went for the safer option. Not saying I would have made a different decision in your position, however I will say I wouldn't be bragging about it on the PnP.
YA bro are sending us fakes and some nukes and i know that you ask them to attack us with you.
If i were you in ato i would attack ya bro and then go 1v1 with cure and win them cause i would play for rank 1.
Its obvius you dont play for rank 1 for your tribe you all say this in your private convertations.

No clue what this is implying

Pre-registration for W79 is open. You are never getting a win here if that's your aim.

Our aim is to play a nice game with equal fights dont worry we won servers in past and some of us are playing in w75 winning but with no hugging our tribe there doesnt recruit enemies like ya bro.W79 is low speed like w76 the only good setting is that its not p2w server

Recruiting decent players after a war is perfectly legitimate. Hell, Cure has trie recruiting aTo players DURING this war.

We've never said there wasn't a merge option, we've said there are zero spots reserved in Ya Bro for aTo players.

You really are an awful poster.

Check your posts what you were saying when cure sayed before 1 month that you will get recruited from ya bro.
Also balu sayed that they wont close this server with no fights and merge with you i can find these posts.
If you join ya bro all big accounts from shrekd,watch,gas,ato,cure? will be in the same tribe is this a honoralbe win?

We still didnt decide what are we going to do but we fought back and nobled 1 big account today of you and we could noble more.I dont think any other tribe nobled you 10-15 villas in 5 minutes and we attack allone not with our allys.
We will wait till the end of the week propably to see if you will chage even now if you dont we may delete as ya bro is Unbeatable

Side 1:
Tribes: S-D
Side 2:
Tribes: aTo, bTo

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 22
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 264,693
Side 2: 139,822
Difference: 124,871

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: S-D
Side 2:
Tribes: aTo

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 21
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 162,177
Side 2: 131,778
Difference: 30,399

chart

balubhai

I really feel pity for you Michonne .

When Ya Bro decides to let Cure and aTo go 1 on 1 , you mails me asking to hit aTo and asks aTo to hit us ,in externals . aTo is already fighting 1 vs 2 fight with they being on one side and SD/Cure being on the other. By chking stats you will find that Ya Bro is not hitting Cure for some time now. Every one wanted to have fun and wanted an even fight. We decided to let aTo and Cure have fun with each other and now you complain about us growing quick by eating spoils ,without fighting a war .

Please make up your mind mate. What do you ultimately want ? A whole world vs Ya Bro war ??? Is it your priority to make sure that Ya Bro dont win this world or is it your priority to have fun ? If its having fun then I am sure you can have it with aTo war , or if you want to prevent Ya Bro win , then stop mailing me with help requests and fight us.

You tell about siding with Cure because you want to fight a bigger tribe . I will tell you what you should do. Stop your war with aTo , hug them or diplo them . Use your D to stack Cure villas and then let us fight it out. As far as I see , the elite guys in aTo who wanted to hit us and not Cure is not helping the aTo players who are trying to cause some damage to Cure , in no ways. aTo is losing quick villas in K65 , which is kinda worry for us.

I am done with this bitching of hugging and mass recruitment. If you guys want war , then war be it. Stop the bitching and whining and fight it out. If those guys in aTo who wants to fight us want to have some fun , they are also invited to hit us. Let us all get it over with than keeping on posting scrap after scrap every day.

DeletedUser

Cant really keep up with this thread, its a real annoying one of all actually !!

Too much of Melodrama going on lol (facepalm)

** Can we have some games roling again, where is nuggy puggy?? :p