TNTD vs TSU

Age of Ultron

Most of the conversations we had with people after we left were people asking about TSU. We told what we found at the time and encouraged the ones who were thinking about it to switch. We kept our reports of our wins over TNTD to ourselves and never bragged or claimed anything about the war going on, so in that aspect at least, we were more respectful then your attempt to show one side of the story (the side where you've managed to kill some nukes and a train, which I'll admit, has happened). It's war after all, you're gonna loose troops whether or not you want to if you come up against a skilled opponent such as yourself. :icon_wink:
Well i think before others even bothered to ask how TSU was , you guys sent out a circular message to the whole of TNTD , accusing talalipop for being a coward and that theu should come and join you (It was something similar, dont remember the exact details) and please stop changing the topic here .
Manu is accusing TNTD for doing something , im just asking him for proof ...
(And even if its true , why does he find it sick and disgraceful?
As far as i remember he enjoyed such stuff)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well thats all okay but you're just changing the topic here .
Manu is accusing TNTD for doing something , im just asking him for proof ...

I know hobojoe sent this our, so here's your proof:

This message is going out to dipak158 pt3sl TerenceCheung tr4celess The Golden Horseshoe . These are the member i think left because they thought things where unstable or we would fall apart at the start of the tsu war. or maybe a few other reasons. I think the others left out of fear. i want you guys to know you can come back. ive planned ops for every stage of this war, as long as they are followed we will win. instead of trying to make new friends , come back to your old ones.

your hobo

joe

added a few reports from the past 24 hours to show we are taking out there offense and moving forward. hope to talk soon

Note: I left out the reports. No need to show them on the forums. But there's the proof you crave for.

DeletedUser116596

what you are saying is correct because hobo believed that these player left because of instability which was caused by warlock and the golden horseshoe leaving not because the thought tsu was better

velibor

Lol out of curiousity TNTD do you think you're stable at this point? I have a message of your duke pming a neighboring tribe trying to jump ship as well as 2 more of your players asking to join as of right now.

DeletedUser86215

You got any proof? Or just making up stuff on your own?

And even if this is true , why do you find it sick ? Its the same thing what you guys did to TNTD ...
Dont like it when you are on the receiving side eh?

LTSSB here solid proof,i really don't like begging for ex members for joining back really seems pathetic

Before i give proof i got question

DOES TNTD DON'T HAVE ANY GUTS TO FIGHT THIS WAR THEMSELVES??(TSU added TSU. to war but TNTD called CTMD RODENTS SOA)

So here the proof

[spoil]
0f64e435e7ae0f2e44e25798815ffb51.png
[/spoil]

We never asked or forced anyone come join TSU they joined with own free will no fear of anyone around.I can answer too this why they doing bcoz they want to have fight tribe war all were doubt-full if talalipop have the quality to lead the tribe in real war.

None left bcoz we joined TSU.Even CTMD witnessed how they used for that why even Luckywolf joined TSU not bcoz he feared us.

If all this done before start of war i won't have any issue but now thing hoobo done during war sure sign of
TNTD BEING WEAK.

<THE END>

Last edited:

4132soccerboy4132

I can just laugh at Manu's and Veli's comments all day to be honest xD Always jumping to conclusion and thinks that they're the best of the best without a doubt -.-

DeletedUser

LTSSB here solid proof,i really don't like begging for ex members for joining back really seems pathetic

Before i give proof i got question

DOES TNTD DON'T HAVE ANY GUTS TO FIGHT THIS WAR THEMSELVES??(TSU added TSU. to war but TNTD called CTMD RODENTS SOA)

So here the proof

[spoil]
0f64e435e7ae0f2e44e25798815ffb51.png
[/spoil]

We never asked or forced anyone come join TSU they joined with own free will no fear of anyone around.I can answer too this why they doing bcoz they want to have fight tribe war all were doubt-full if talalipop have the quality to lead the tribe in real war.

None left bcoz we joined TSU.Even CTMD witnessed how they used for that why even Luckywolf joined TSU not bcoz he feared us.

If all this done before start of war i won't have any issue but now thing hoobo done during war sure sign of
TNTD BEING WEAK.

<THE END>

How long does it take for you to come up with this? Also, why are you putting bold/color/large text? I think people are not amused by it :p I assume you take forever to do this as well. The facts stated doesn't make it true by adding color/large text :(

"The End."

DeletedUser86215

i like color and font feature forum have :lol: font size reduced as you not liked them but i like colors i am not removing it RED is my fav

Last edited:

silvereclipes

I figured since TSU of the fools wanted to declare on KOH we would drop their Diplomacy list for all the world to see since we now see its tribehugs for them hazmat will be interested i am sure too that they allied with a enemy.

tsu diplo
Allies
Syn
TSU.
Rhythm
TCQ

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
RIZE
VIKING
STRONG
ARRGG
AHOY!
V1K1NG

Enemies
KOH
S.A.S
TNTD
NUTS
SHARKS
Quasar
Galaxy
AimLow
4EVR.

DeletedUser

I figured since TSU of the fools wanted to declare on KOH we would drop their Diplomacy list for all the world to see since we now see its tribehugs for them hazmat will be interested i am sure too that they allied with a enemy.

tsu diplo
Allies
Syn
TSU.
Rhythm
TCQ

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
RIZE
VIKING
STRONG
ARRGG
AHOY!
V1K1NG

Enemies
KOH
S.A.S
TNTD
NUTS
SHARKS
Quasar
Galaxy
AimLow
4EVR.

Pls if you share some information coming from TSU. Pls make it more complete!!
You did not include...

Food Provider Allies:

Marshmallows Industry
Cookies Industry
Beers Brewing Co.
Tacos Food Corp.
Vodka from Russia Co.

Animal Allies:

Lucky Wolf Pack
Nine Tails Fox Brigade
Horse Shoe Executive Club
Travelling Yak Merchants

Last edited by a moderator:

silvereclipes

hell we can post your forums too if you want that screen shot for screen shot your riddled with eyes for everyone for a so called great tribe you make me puke how easy it is to get intel out of your tribe shows me all you have is tribe runners who bails when the going gets tough.

Age of Ultron

45-adesivo-pedobear-modelo-_iZ92XvZcXpZ1XfZ82966814-95880845118-1.jpgXsZ82966814xIM.jpg

Dont worry , it will be easy , they'll just recruit some members from koh and then take a villa or two and then start flaming you on the externals ... Provide fake stats to make them look good .
:icon_biggrin:

I'm pretty positive that nothing else will happen. So just hold in there guys :D

[Spoil] Avoid reading posts from velibor.
You can thank me later ;). [/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@silvereclipse --- We don't worry about that spy mate! They are like poor people, no matter how you helped them, they keep on spawning endlessly. But once your gone, I'm sure he will feel like home to us :)

@age of ultron --- Duh!!?? Is this your first time playing this game mate? Letting you know that this is tribaaaaa~~~~~l huuuuu~~~~~gs! <3 The game is design to be hug or die. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Age of Ultron

Oh boy , seems like TSU is falling apart ,
The mighty Warlockopain , leaves TSU.

Dejavu.
Hellforge05 , seems like you guys hugged , and yet you're gonna die ;)
Better learn the basics for next time ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh boy , seems like TSU is falling apart ,
The mighty Warlockopain , leaves TSU.

Dejavu.
Hellforge05 , seems like you guys hugged , and yet you're gonna die ;)
Better learn the basics for next time ;)

We TOTALLY didn't see that coming. Warlock is such a loyal player...I can't believe it!

Age of Ultron

Lol out of curiousity TNTD do you think you're stable at this point? I have a message of your duke pming a neighboring tribe trying to jump ship as well as 2 more of your players asking to join as of right now.

TSU seemed stable ... Is it now?