Godbye w30

silvereclipes

most of phoenx went to 78 with those from random an other great tribes more dam old players there then I have ever seen even PeRvis has popped there reminds me of w30 with all the oldies showing up.

DeletedUser66411

Glad to see lots of players from Phoenx still playing. Can't say the same for BD as it seemed that was most peoples last world. Would love to get together some W30 guys for the next world with good settings.

silvereclipes

78 will be my last world its my last hurray so going out either in the biggest bang or victorious either way is good for me.

silvereclipes

That's what they all say.

to much going on in RL need to customize my car so that will burn allot of time up doing that maybe when I get done with all my to do lists I will feel the pull of TW again..lol

DeletedUser66411

to much going on in RL need to customize my car so that will burn allot of time up doing that maybe when I get done with all my to do lists I will feel the pull of TW again..lol

4 years away from this game and it was a boring week house sitting that dragged me back in. I wish you luck in staying away.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
never coming back.

ps4 and destiny have taken the place of this game. Dont need to be on 24/7 over there...

Tho i do miss the friends i made here.

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
come to skype and organise that free meal you promised for 5 years of my life :)

S1cky Dutch

never coming back.

ps4 and destiny have taken the place of this game. Dont need to be on 24/7 over there...

Tho i do miss the friends i made here.

Ass, I still want one of your t-shirts. And a dish!

t33chr

Reaction score
So I made the mistake of reading through these forums again when the wife was out a few weeks back. Made the mistake of logging back in and creating an account on w120. Quite a few new things that I'm having to learn all over again. Starting quite late means I'm just sitting out on the rim near players 100x my size so I don't see myself lasting too long.

Looking at giving w121 a bit of a crack if anybody is keen to jump on board...