The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

DeletedUser117312

nix . I feel honoured that I made you post for the very first time .. cheers.

I was trying to avoid letting the inner spammer in me to let loose, however You have opened the Pandoras box mate.

Cheers!

DeletedUser94483

I love it how people take the time to "prove me wrong" with nothing .

pokemon . no idea who you are dude . if your ronin . send me some attacks . so I can figure out who you are . cheers.

nix . I feel honoured that I made you post for the very first time .. cheers.

valther . for a staff member . you rly get mad fast . haha. ... AAAA .. there attacking me .. AAAA .. must prove that I am RIGHT on the internet . AAAA.. what ? :))))

Your comprehension skills never cease to amaze me...I mean seriously...NEVER cease to amaze me. I have not been under attack this whole war..Nor am I mad..I replied to your post with intelligence you bring emotions that are not there into it...That is the sign of either a fool or desperation...I am not sure yet of which.

DeletedUser

Congo in the house!

Miss ya my brother

The only numbers that truly matter:

Infect:
1/1: 29,474 villages
Now: 33,905 villages (+4431)

Ronin:
1/1: 24,742
Now: 27,403 (+2661)

Total growth since 1/1:
Infect: +1770

Only important stat when talking world domination...

This is just to pound ones chest:
War stats:
Infect +870

Jen,
You are wrong in your thoughts about me and Infect, i mean, seriously wrong on so many levels, it is laughable. You try to think you are clever or in the know, but the reality is that you are either a bold face liar or disillusion.....i think both, really....which, being that you believe you try to play in some fairy tail, moralistic and ethical way, your actions are anything but counter to that thought process.

As for personally bashing my style of play. Go ahead. Ive heard worse...but the simply fact is that ive taken more red dots than not in the last 2 wars, and i have one of the highest war ODA's when combining the last 2 wars. What i DONT do, as ive explained a few times, is subscribe to the new world philosophy of scripts and co players. Im stuck in TW circ 2009 or so LMAO...and guess what, it works quite well against these non-fortitude players like yourself and the others in ronin

Lastly, lets, just for giggles, say i was sitting all of Infect, or even many accounts like you claim i have.....yet you claim that i send nobles and defend poorly

YET, a big YET

we are almost 900 villages above Ronin at the moment

So seriously.....if i am so bad, how the heck did i get +900 against such a skilled tribe....especially +363 by iteself against you....the most skilled and best leader we have ever seen. If i am so bad, then how did i take so many from you? You do realize that you and your 12 cos, plus Catra account for over 50% of Ronin losses.....but i guess its a dead account too (like you claim all caps against ronin is), because, well....your gaming abilities kinda match a dead account

Cant wait for the next book to read....

Last edited by a moderator:

crisco

Jen,
You are wrong in your thoughts about me and Infect, i mean, seriously wrong on so many levels, it is laughable. You try to think you are clever or in the know, but the reality is that you are either a bold face liar or disillusion.....i think both, really....which, being that you believe you try to play in some fairy tail, moralistic and ethical way, your actions are anything but counter to that thought process.

I love the moral level even better is the delusional
Fairy tail is nice as thats the world I like :)
Anyway people are not wrong about you :)
You are who you are ....someone has to be :)

DeletedUser

2Ronin.jpg

One Last Shot, please, don't be a Brian Williams. Just sayin'

DeletedUser84494

[14-11-2014 10:59:41] Jennifer: That isn't something I can answer. Quite frankly at this rate it'll easily be the end of November, if not sooner

If you're going to take things out of context and be obtuse there is little I can do to help you. Ronin and Infect were to go to war when DSy4 fell. DSy4 was not supposed to fold like a stack of cards on a windy day. That is not a declaration of a November launch, that is a polite jab at how quickly DSy4 was falling.

I could have easily teamed up with DSy4 to hit Infect (and many players, including Kevin, were furious that I refused to do so - which is one of the reasons Kevin put his trust into TR (Hah) and shied away from Ronin). I could have easily teamed up with TR to hit Infect early. TR was furious that we refused to set up an alliance with them and discuss working alongside one another for The Greater Good. Amusingly enough, Ronin's refusal to ally with TR against Infect is why TR and Infect bedded down with one another to team up against Ronin. Honor, dignity, and leadership qualities are not exactly traits that our dear Mighty possess.

plus ciranore or shadow (who told me he is baron or something) told me you guys have already preparing for novemeber.

Neither have ever been barons in the tribe. There was a lot of speculation over what Ronin would be doing due to both Ronin and Infect leadership playing their cards close. We kept discussing an "after the breaks" time frame, but nothing was set in stone until early to mid-December.

I think it's rather obvious to just about everyone, from TT to Virus, DT to DSy4, on up to Infect that Ronin was sort of playing the political game. While I genuinely enjoyed my converations with many players, and was honest in our discussions, honesty does not equate openness, and pleasantries does not mean that Ronin was sitting still. Dukes maneuver their tribe into the best position available. Some simply maneuver more than others.

I told Googly back then I am 100% sure ronin will not declare on November.

Congratulations, you retroactively win the Obvious Award. Going to war for a few weeks and then having to stop everything for a break would have been silly. Which is why both sides were able to be fairly confident that nothing would happen until after the breaks. No one wants to be mid-op only to stop for a week and let the other side rebuild. So, yeah, I'm not terribly impressed with your impressive observational skills.

And me backstabbing ?:D
fyi I played for dsy4 till there was activity left .I did whatever I could under my limitation so I have no regret.

Oh, did you? Kevin was not still active when you left? Asahel, Impaler, Solace, Neyf? How many players did you abandon with nothing more than a quickly written out circ to the tribe that essentially boiled down to "Infect made me a deal and, after all of the things I was furious at them over, I decided saving my skin was more important than going down with my tribe. Kthxbye!!111" How many players did you watch Infect slowly consume, satisfied in the knowledge that you had made the right choice?

If I remember correctly, you scolded me for "abandoning" players that were nowhere near Ronin (and had been placed in another tribe by your own duke), but feel that you poncing off to the enemy tribe was a reasonable move.

But I agree with Googly, people that are still around probably aren't going to call you out on abandoning them for the enemy. Since, you know, those players were pretty emotionally defeated when you did that and faded off. So they're not around to say things like that : )

Besides, to the victor go the spoils, and I'm sure you worked harder to get where you are than, say, Kevin did.

All's fair in love and war.

I am not double faced like you

I have made it very clear throughout this world that I am not a good person. I am here for my tribe. I am not here to pet kittens, chase after handsome boys or make friends with everything in this world that has a pulse. Infect played this world for their own gain, DSy4 played this world for their own gain, and Ronin played this world for their own gain. A person can be friendly and still be on opposing sides; two tribes can be amiable and still expect trouble from the other. I will do what I can to make sure Ronin wins.

Excluding cheating, of course, which I leave to players who do a better job of it than I ever could:

[10/13/2014 6:19:20 AM] X: i am seriously pissed off
[10/13/2014 6:19:50 AM] X: and i am may steal accounts as well if i get chance, will not lie abt that
[10/13/2014 6:19:53 AM] X: :D
[10/13/2014 6:20:03 AM] X: done that before when i was pissed off
[10/13/2014 6:20:10 AM] Jennifer: Steal accounts?
[10/13/2014 6:20:14 AM] X: yeah
[10/13/2014 6:20:34 AM] X: somehow take an acc of opposition tribe
[10/13/2014 6:20:34 AM] LiriC (LowBudget): I can feel the love

And just for added fun, that conversation wasn't taken out of context :)

You are upset that I didn't leap to your tribe's rescue and rush in to do away with the villainous Infect. Because I wouldn't, you lept in to take matters into your own hands, then became complacent. Googly is far kinder to you than deserved for petting you and telling you that you didn't do anything against DSy4. I hope you are able to appreciate how good a friend you have in him.

Gjkevin was only playing as he thought war will start on November. He lost the will when he knew it was lie.

As was pointed out, his heart was broken when Mighty stabbed him and the rest of ex-DSy4 in the back. He gave up the ghost and faded away into obscurity. He had put all of his faith in her, despite all of the evidence that TR would do nothing to help DSy4 out. When she slapped him in the face and told him to leave so the tattered remains of her precious council could remain safe from Infect he collapsed.

Well played by Infect - and I mean that. It was an absolutely beautiful move. But, beautiful though it may have been, I have a soft spot for the betrayed and broken, the lost and abandoned. Which is why TR gets to be ushered off of this world. Not that it matters to you, of course. In your version of events, 100% of DSy4 was already gone when you were, so what TR did was to no one of any consequence :)

you played cool .But game over now.eee

I played the game. Nothing more, nothing less. Nor is my game over; you know that as well as I do.

Try again. Bait me, Sidd. Act as if the world believed I was an innocent, precious, naive little girl and were truly stunned to discover otherwise.

As for our favorite Toll:

Jen,

The reality is that your tribe does an absolutely rubbish job at hiding their sitters, and that it's pretty obvious where you are when you're sitting an account. Simon is competent, Mystic is competent, Sidd is certainly competent. You spend a significant amount of time licking walls when you're sitting an account and it hurts to watch.

Your fake letter from the Pako account was also painfully obvious. You can deny these things, but you're sort of denying these things as if I will magically believe the word-vomit you're spraying all over the room. To do so would be delusional and, were I to be honest, I'm more than a little disillusioned in your presumed abilities given all of your bravado (especially after Googly so eloquently broke down your history). Your delusions of grandeur suggest a fairy tale reality you've invented to escape the sorry truth.

So seriously.....if i am so bad, how the heck did i get +900 against such a skilled tribe....especially +363 by iteself against you....the most skilled and best leader we have ever seen. If i am so bad, then how did i take so many from you? You do realize that you and your 12 cos, plus Catra account for over 50% of Ronin losses.....but i guess its a dead account too (like you claim all caps against ronin is), because, well....your gaming abilities kinda match a dead account

I...really have no idea where to begin.

1. "You" have 12 caps against Ronin and have lost 50 villages. "You" have done painfully little in this war beyond gloat, whine at your tribe for not doing enough, attack barbs, and take sits so you can spend your time licking walls.

2. I have never said I am a skilled leader, nor a good one. I am a player with a good tribe to back me up, and a good tribe can make anyone look like a decent leader.

3. 300+ villages have been lost in a peninsula surrounded by some pretty good players who attacked en masse. It took nearly a dozen players giving us 100m+ ODD over a month to do that. During that time, we repeatedly took Defender, took Power from recaps over an op that didn't go as well as Infect expected it to, and even had Attacker awards. The account has been on the offense most of the time it's been under attack.

Villages were lost, territory was lost: it happens. Quite frankly, if you're the definition of a living account then I'll take a dead one. We're easily having way more fun over here. But of course, that could be play styles. I like being under pressure. You? You like...barbing. I guess. I haven't quite figured out what you enjoy doing. Maybe you're having fun ragging on Infect for not doing enough while you sit on your thumbs and whine about how your barb grabs are being catted to the ground.

But hey, to each their own. Who am I to look down on someone having fun?

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
writing long texts does not mean you are right:D
sidd 271:so uronin has no plans to hit them before dec 10th or so?
[14-11-2014 10:59:41] Jennifer: That isn't something I can answer. Quite frankly at this rate it'll easily be the end of November, if not sooner
[14-11-2014 10:59:47] Jennifer: They just took in an enemy on my border
[14-11-2014 10:59:48] Jennifer: And not a small one
[14-11-2014 10:59:59] Jennifer: They have cut us

is it clear now?

anyone can understand what you meant there. You did not want to piss infefect at the same time you could not stop greed for top dsy4 players.SO you used this trick.YOu said yur gonna war them on November end and emotionally they joined you.

Oh, did you? Kevin was not still active when you left? Asahel, Impaler, Solace, Neyf? How many players did you abandon with nothing more than a quickly written out circ to the tribe that essentially boiled down to "Infect made me a deal and, after all of the things I was furious at them over, I decided saving my skin was more important than going down with my tribe. Kthxbye!!111" How many players did you watch Infect slowly consume, satisfied in the knowledge that you had made the right choice?​

no one was fighting infect properly.Go through stats before posting :p
also when i joined infect it cut off most of the dsy4 players in k46/47 and k34 from infect. It was important to save dsy4 members. There was only one person in dsy4 that played from day 1 to the day I left and that was me. So I know them more than anybody else tbh. And I will try to get them back with me in future.They already know it ,i still talk with them.I guess you know it too.

ask ciranore or shadow why they were telling me that they sent circ to prepare against infect then?

And I have played multiple worlds with googly so he knows me better than you. BUt he knows nothing about you.

so i request you to use your brain a little bit more before posting:p

you know you played dirty to get dsy4 players ,the more bs you post here the more pathetic you look :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser84494

anyone can understand what you meant there. You did not want to piss infefect at the same time you could not stop greed for top dsy4 players.SO you used this trick.YOu said yur gonna war them on November end and emotionally they joined you.

A jab at DSy4, Sidd. However, tensions were flaring on both sides when they took in Sharon (which ended awfully well :). Liric and I butted heads over that, I snipped at Simon about it, and snarling carried on. However, again, had we planned on going against Infect it would have made sense to do so while they were wholly engaged with DSy4. It was very obvious that hitting them would give us the upper hand, and we could have done so while getting all of those fun DSy4 players.

Had Infect kept pushing they would not have gotten their declaration date - but they would have known it. At one point I made it very clear to Liric that if there was one more mishap I'd declare it first blood and act accordingly. I'm a firm believer in balancing karma and in failsafes, but that is a far cry from active betrayal.

ask ciranore or shadow why they were telling me that they sent circ to prepare against infect then?

Neither of them sent out a circ: I would have. When DSy4 collapsed we tidied up our border, but spent more time shuffling troops around for any tricks that might occur. Infect knew I was prepping, and they made nervous noises. However, preparation is different from launching and, as I had promised throughout the world, they got the first launch.

I don't play fair, Sidd. I'll stick to my word because I've placed that limitation on myself for the enjoyment of the game. But you're sorely mistaken if you think I wouldn't gut someone to keep my tribe ahead. The problem here isn't that I'm not a saint, it's that the world never took us seriously enough to believe we mattered.

It's easier to slip through the cracks when you're nothing more than future food.

BUt he knows nothing about you.

You're right. I've rather enjoyed being able to hide here. I doubt that will be changing any time soon.

also when i joined infect it cut off most of the dsy4 players in k46/47 and k34 from infect. It was important to save dsy4 members.

"They had to keep going around me to continue eating my former tribemates" isn't quite being the knight in shining armor. But if that's how you get to sleep at night :)

Your tribe was betrayed twice over. Your response was to politely look the other way and not partake in the feast unless you felt the account was dead. How truly noble of you. I've no doubt that they'll forgive you: you're not a bad person, you're not unlikeable. But I find it amusing that you consider your hands clean.

you know you played dirty to get dsy4 players

If I wanted to play dirty to get DSy4 there are more effective ways than refusing to stop a war and launch on another tribe.

And though my hands are not clean, I played within the limitations my word kept me at. Otherwise the map would look a lot differently right now. Yet not once did I ever have to sabotage an account to get ahead; not once did I have to cheat in an attempt to destroy a player.

We all have our limitations, Sidd. My limits involve doing what I say I'll do and having a soft spot for the condemned. Yours, unfortunately, is to be woefully under-informed on the goings on of the world.

I had no qualms with tearing into Infect if they turned on us: only a fool would wait for someone to turn before setting up a way to counteract it. I made sure failsafes were in place throughout the world - from the first time Jake smiled at Ronin to the first deal I made with Omar. Infect did not have the best track record at keeping their word and I'm not fool enough to pretend as if Ronin was safe from harm simply because I liked the dukes.

It's all politics, dear. Nothing personal.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's all politics, dear. Nothing personal.​

thats what you should have written in first place. Instead you kept on writing walls of meaningless texts. Could have saved energy of both sides.
You did not turn on Infect as you know you never would have lost eventually once infect is gone(atleast thats what you told me long time ago in skype:icon_wink:. So you waited to recruit.

Sidd. I'll stick to my word because I've placed that limitation on myself for the enjoyment of the game.

now thats funny:icon_razz:

crisco

Jenifer sidd is a solid guy he worked so hard with dsy4
he would never have put the members at risk
@ sidd you will always have my respect :)

DeletedUser

simply couldnt read anymore of her blather.....going blind doing so haha

Jen.....might not be a master at leading a winning tribe, but is hands down the master at writing long winded, nonsensical diatribes on the PnP

Your PnP would be much better if Ronin was even remotely competing with Infect, but because that is not the case, and assuming your not insane, im just thinking you are using the PnP to practice for a writing class....

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Jen.....might not be a master at leading a winning tribe, but is hands down the master at writing long winded, nonsensical diatribes on the PnP

both of you post a lot of nonsense,but only one of you posts things that make sense from time to time

DeletedUser94483

To answer my own question...Did the leg work(lazily so these numbers might be higher STILL) but 2138 is the number of legitimate war caps off of ronin from infect.

DeletedUser94483

If you back read a bit what my question was..Removal all of the caps that were infect capping barbs and infect opping accounts that had no players from the start..I did leave your caps in because I was not sure which were ronin capping infect caps or vice versa.

DeletedUser

Sidd you seem to be very anal about numbers, stats etc.

Why not you look at your tribe's members growth rate. Your tribe's situation is worse off than ours. Too many sits and inactive accounts that are tucked nicely in infect's core. When they go barb, the fun will start.

Your tribe has 8 inactive players (which includes sits) as well as multiple half dead accounts where the accounts are losing frontline villages but cores are nice and safe in the core of infect. You should worry more about your tribe than trying to spend all your time predicting and speculating about Ronin's future. I am sure if you look hard enough at your mighty tribe, you might start to realize that though your tribe might have a nice outer covering, it is actually crumbling slowly.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
the growth of Infect is far better than ronin(i dont believe in outgrowing the enemy though ,taking enemy caps is the best way to win war,even if the the growth suffers). We are nobling not only ronin but other tribes also.may be should check stats better.Yes you guys are leading for past 4-5 days but still we are capable of comeback.
and those core accounts getting barbed.Keep dreaming :D