The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

DeletedUser

When you mention "we", you might only be referring to yourself and a few dedicated members of Infect who regularly participate in ops. I do not need to go into detail, the numbers speak for itself. You might want to reconsider "far better". Again, bragging without evidence is but a waste of time.

http://gyazo.com/cc485793368ff496871f3fa5cfc45a5a ( this is Ronin's Growth over the past week)
http://gyazo.com/7e4e12954c0b7b4e0f3e87a4890546b8 ( this is infect's)

While Im not saying Ronin is doing a 1st class job, i don't think your claims that infect is "far better" is accurate...

According to stats, Infect has 8 accounts seeing red numbers and 3 players having less than 1k growth over a week.
According to stats, Ronin has 7 accounts seeing red numbers and 2 player having less than 10k growth.

Its obvious that everyone that the cartrasuma account is giving free villages and infect has done a good job capitalizing on it. But even the most ignorant people would acknowledge that infect is also losing several fronts. Even your statement regarding those accounts not going barb indicates that you indirectly agree those are at the best very very inactive accounts. You're right. They might not go barb, but they will certainly be dead weight.

Yes infect can brag. We are afterall the underdogs.

Sidd, you're a good player no doubt equipped with skills that probably are better than that of the average Joe. But when it comes to your analysis of things, you could very well be the average Joe.

Last edited by a moderator:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We are afterall the underdogs​

dont think so ,As i mentioned earlier Ronin has been gifted everything required to win this world. It will be surprising to see them lose.

Few accs are inactive ,but that does not mean they will be inactive forever. Everybody has a real life and they go for leave.And i dont understand when you say infect losing several fronts. Yes MIdgetman is losing his k64/65/74/75 and lord ward losing some but the rest is fine.But as usual they will be back stronger.

and those twstats ,we have already looked into it. We got enough accs as back up to replace the absolute dead weights.We already got very good players for pako and midget and looking at my past experience with them i will be surprised if they dont bounce back:)

DeletedUser

Make up your mind, Sidd. You can have a conversation with yourself. Everything below is said by you.

1) the entire post was funny but this was the part where I laughed most.
Pako- very active.Toll helps him occasionally (We got enough accs as back up to replace the absolute dead weights.We already got very good players for pako )

2)Ronin is using only defensive strategies from start of the world. Have seen these things in enough worlds. Ronin is destined to lose. Its the same old cycle.Ronin will lose village faster, their council will say "but we are still outgrowing them" , front line players will burn out while backiline players busy taking barbs.Better players will join infect. ( As i mentioned earlier Ronin has been gifted everything required to win this world. It will be surprising to see them lose.)

One minute the sky is blue. One minute the sky is Red. Googly, I think this is the reason why Camel said what he said.

Make up your mind, sidd.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yeah it surprises me that we are winning.See my earlier posts you will know why am I saying this.I dont want to type everything over again.After reading If you still dont understand why am I saying this then let me know.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Make up your mind, Sidd. You can have a conversation with yourself. Everything below is said by you.

1) the entire post was funny but this was the part where I laughed most.
Pako- very active.Toll helps him occasionally (We got enough accs as back up to replace the absolute dead weights.We already got very good players for pako )

Make up your mind, sidd.

not sure what you are not undertstanding here. Pako quit a few days ago,then we got a owner .He was solo and needed help from toll.And now we another player as co to the owner.
Not sure whats so difficult there to understand for you

DeletedUser

Everyone has the right to say anything. No issues with that. But I too have the right to change my opinion regarding certain people when comments like that are made. Comments, that simply dont make sense. But then again, Ive lately noticed, that quite a few people in here are struggeling with their logic. It seems, that common sense aint that common afterall :(

This may sound harsh, and yes, it is. And if you feel, that I mean you with this, hit me up on skype and you shall find out ..

DeletedUser13939

There will be NO MORE talk about bans. Discussing bans, infractions, and warnings is against the rules. Anymore discussing of said things will result in more serious actions from my end.

So just stahp it guise! D: ...seriously, stop. :|

darkaniken2

Side 1:
Tribes: Ronin
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 261
Side 2: 236
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,389,848
Side 2: 2,087,427
Difference: 302,421

chart

Might be the first time Ronin's led for a week. Wonder if they can keep it up?

DeletedUser

the snapshot is quite meaningless.

all that matters is this:

Top tribes by dominance
Infect 47.3%
Ronin 38.3%

And that is the highest we have had it to date......

darkaniken2

Not sure what you're getting at. Infect needs 12.7% to win. Ronin needs a measly 1.7% to stop Infect from winning. After that, the war is all that matters.

DeletedUser

im sorry i confused you with math. and thanks for being able to subtract 47.3 from 60.... i was stuck there.

and as for your last comment. All that we need to do is keep increasing the % owned. 47.3 is the highest to date. No matter what happens today, tomorrow, or next week, as long as that number keeps climbing, that is all that matters..

DeletedUser

im sorry i confused you with math. and thanks for being able to subtract 47.3 from 60.... i was stuck there.

and as for your last comment. All that we need to do is keep increasing the % owned. 47.3 is the highest to date. No matter what happens today, tomorrow, or next week, as long as that number keeps climbing, that is all that matters..

I do not think that you confused him, he was just pointing out that Ronin need far less to stop INFECT winning the world and then all that will matter is the fight between both tribes.

Let me know if you still cannot grasp this and I will ask someone to draw you some pictures. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser84494

Break out the flow charts, Cinders. The pictures will be a lot more effective if they are on flow charts.

However, I think what Toll is trying to say is "The only stats that matter are the ones that make us look good." Let them have their precious stats. The players who are actually active in the tribe can keep insisting they'll have the world won by Easter.

I hope Infect enjoyed their Valentines Day present. We would have sent roses, but axes are cheaper and, well, our relationship is one born of convenience and location. I simply don't see us growing old with one another.

DeletedUser

Poor old guy, you seemed to have yourself confused :S

Thing is, once Ronin reaches more than 40%, Infects will never get to 60%. Unless you noble barbs en mass. But then again, Ronin can do the same. And truth be told, maintaining 40% is much easier for Ronin, given that Infect needs to noble 60 vills for every 40 Ronin takes ..

darkaniken2

the snapshot is quite meaningless.

all that matters is this:

Top tribes by dominance
Infect 47.3%
Ronin 38.3%

And that is the highest we have had it to date......

Since cinders, Repo, and camel stole my reply, I'll just leave this here:

Infect 47.2%
Ronin 38.4%

DeletedUser

Pretty amazing. Well, given that for the first time they actually havent grown at all (actually lost 25 vills: 34079 -> 34054) in the course of a day, not that surprising.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It hasnt gone quiet, it is just that Infect have been realised how childish skirmishing over the forums are.

Now, by saying that, i am saying that i am being childish. Yeah, im a 17 year old that loves causing trouble as much as the next person. I think you will find, that you have chosen very well for your LW op, and well done for that. They are being hit hard, but how about your members? There are members who have done far worse under fire from us, and been equally as quiet. On contrary to that, the person who posts when they are losing MOST (Jen), has gone surprisingly quiet now that her tribe is doing relatively well.

You will find, that for the amount of villages lost by a single player, we are still kicking your ass..

http://gyazo.com/b77881c89d957686c200c28e435efa91

Not only that, but for the amount of Uunits we have killed per village lost, yet again, WE ARE STILL KICKING YOUR ASSES!

Good job ronin, i will give you it, a few days OF THE WHOLE WAR where you have overtaken us on villages taken. Why don't you wait on the bounce back? ;)

Ali