Top Ten Tribes

DeletedUser42044

Just thought I'd point out that none of the SU recruits were seeking refuge at the time of recruitment, they transitioned from a tribe called Hammer and were not receiving any incomings from RoyalE.

As tread is closed I would answer here.

Hammer was tribe in war with us made from SU refugees. Just as they made new tribe for few days that does not made them less refugees status, nether mean that we allow them to be recruited just like that. Some of them maybe did not have incoming but their leader reniot attacked us all the time.

[spoil]
160-Nuke Or Fake (458|594) K54 9,690 bond95 [RoyalE] reinot [Hammer] 2014-12-27 00:00:12
*1932* Los Angeles, USA (460|596) K54 9,352 bond95 [RoyalE] reinot [Hammer] 2014-12-27 00:00:04
309 Khaleesi (459|595) K54 9,696 bond95 [RoyalE] reinot [Hammer] 2014-12-27 00:00:04
158-Nuke Or Fake (458|595) K54 9,497 bond95 [RoyalE] reinot [Hammer] 2014-12-27 02:05:33
[/spoil]

@Portugal
If you rushed to war RoyalE trust me I had no much against it.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I disagree with his analogy and use of Hitler as well but really?? ... Is that all you could come up with? His spelling mistakes??

For a guy that has English as a secondary language, I think he does rather well.

Hope you're well jza. Long time no see.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Meh, more fun logging in for an hour a day killing these NAM nobles :icon_rolleyes:

You guys have recruitment standards or what ??

No our standards are very poor, that being said we already rejected the majority of bacon members who applied so says a lot of bacons standards too :lol:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They had there chance, it was no secret i wanted them to stick around so we could have that war. Where are they now?

DeletedUser

They had there chance, it was no secret i wanted them to stick around so we could have that war. Where are they now?

i wish we stayed allied with dharma back then and declared on you.

Fall of Bacon is Deb's fault. I think deep inside she decided long ago that she wants to quit and instead of passing leadership she didnt do much since then, except help you to an easy win and get bacon destroyed. Why did she do that? I have no idea. Probably personal reasons (friends in nam/royale. We even stagnated on cca 8 millions for multiple weeks waiting for the backstabb of dharma, waiting for nam, yet we then had to go in like 2 weeks earlier than you. So either she did it for friends or was manipulated by nam or royale).
If she wanted bacon to succeed she should get some more players in the tribe, yet we slowly decreased in numbers until there were 15 active/semi active accounts ... it was impossible to get a sitter (only like 3 players did all the sitting-i didn't sit much either, so part of the blame is on me too) or at least get a merge 3 weeks ago.

And of course every 3 days someone quitting ...

DeletedUser

Fall of Bacon is Deb's fault

Far from it really. I put the blame on a certain few members of the tribe, It's hard to lead when you can't get op participation from your tribe or even sitting help or the basic of sending def to people. Several accounts in Bacon only came active when their was internals to be taken.

Michael Corleone.

Far from it really. I put the blame on a certain few members of the tribe, It's hard to lead when you can't get op participation from your tribe or even sitting help or the basic of sending def to people. Several accounts in Bacon only came active when their was internals to be taken.
^This. End of discussion.

DeletedUser105209

it was impossible to get a sitter (only like 3 players did all the sitting-i didn't sit much either, so part of the blame is on me too

These posts are the best posts, peace & love who run their mouths about everything that should have been done by leadership to save their tribe, but in the same post admit they contributed love to said tribe. Have a little grace, and please be quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Me too, but backstabbers will always be backstabbers. :icon_rolleyes:

Fall of Bacon is Deb's fault.

Exactly how it looks from the outside too.

I think deep inside she decided long ago that she wants to quit and instead of passing leadership she didnt do much since then, except help you to an easy win and get bacon destroyed. Why did she do that? I have no idea. Probably personal reasons (friends in nam/royale. We even stagnated on cca 8 millions for multiple weeks waiting for the backstabb of dharma, waiting for nam, yet we then had to go in like 2 weeks earlier than you. So either she did it for friends or was manipulated by nam or royale).
If she wanted bacon to succeed she should get some more players in the tribe, yet we slowly decreased in numbers until there were 15 active/semi active accounts ... it was impossible to get a sitter (only like 3 players did all the sitting-i didn't sit much either, so part of the blame is on me too) or at least get a merge 3 weeks ago.

She might have had a few odd friends, but her relationship with us was terrible so i find it hard to see that she purposely killed bacons chance to help us.
That being said you are responsible for your own account and cant expect sitters to save your ass all the time, sure its nice when sitters are available but if you are needing sitters all the time you need to get a co player or 2. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser42044

Its hard to win without semi open recruiting policy, at least i did not sow many closed tribes capable for it.

Back to the topic, Dharma seams to falling apart these days and new tribe emerge from part of them (Goats).

RIP Dharma

DeletedUser

Fall of Bacon is Deb's fault. I think deep inside she decided long ago that she wants to quit and instead of passing leadership she didnt do much since then, except help you to an easy win and get bacon destroyed. Why did she do that? I have no idea. Probably personal reasons (friends in nam/royale. We even stagnated on cca 8 millions for multiple weeks waiting for the backstabb of dharma, waiting for nam, yet we then had to go in like 2 weeks earlier than you. So either she did it for friends or was manipulated by nam or royale).

Really? It was Deb s fault? Couldnt dissagree more. After all the Work she put into this World, its really not a nice thing to say. But well, you are entitled to your oppinion of course.

In my mind "bacons fall" if thats the name for it is not to be blamed on one person. Too many people quit nothing you can do. Then i heard before here on externals its due to Deb not motivating her members? Again wrong. Best tribeleader I have ever had, and I think she cares more for peoples well being and personal life more than any leader in any other tribe. She is a great person and a great leader, and deserves some recognicition (spelling). So if the general Picture of her is negative ill be keep repeating something like this.

DeletedUser42044

If you saying here Deb is a nice person I cannot agree more about. However, being a good person and a good leader is not always related with one another. She is actually in general very smart and capable leader, but sometimes, looking from outside, it seems like she had no real control over her members. She seams to be more like a friend to you guys than actually a leader.

DeletedUser

If you saying here Deb is a nice person I cannot agree more about. However, being a good person and a good leader is not always related with one another. She is actually in general very smart and capable leader, but sometimes, looking from outside, it seems like she had no real control over her members. She seams to be more friend to you guys than actually a leader.

Beeing a good person and a good leader is not allways the same no. But maybe for some people a succes criteria (badly translated maybe), is to have fun playing regardless of what that involves. Obviously i can see that lots of people from the outside seems to have a negative oppinion about her leadership. Fair game. Regarding her control over baconmembers... I think almost everyone would do as she says, simply cause people have/had that kind of respect for her. So lots of assumptions yea, but at some point regarding what happened in bacon, maybe some bacon members that were there are actually correct in their previous statements.

But well... I am not saying I am more right than others. At least that wasnt my intention if I did. I guess I am just trying to understand how come people have so extremely different oppinions about her than what I have experienced myself.

So sorry if it sounds a bit hard. Some Things are a matter of oppinions yes. You didnt state it I know, but saying something like she purposely destroyed bacon is just simply not true .