Spy Needed!

DeletedUser

I thought Id get to know who devil is but this is going nowhere...

Henley just disappeared

DeletedUser107718

Summer Sadnesstoday at 16:12
Hello everyone. By now there is no more reason to pretend. So I would like to address a few questions that you probably have:

Yes, I have been with Matt since the start, there has been no time when I was truly on your side, although where I have given advice it has almsot always been honest advice. I like teaching people to play better. Matt didn't get to me first, but you both recruited me before I even planned on joining this world. So at some point I had to decide between the two, instead I decided to join both. Play for one, and be loyal to the other. It could not have been the other way around as Matt is much more accepting of underhanded tactics than Shahyd.

Why would I betray my own tribe? Am I a bad person? Maybe you think so. But to me it is just a part of the game. Part that I find rather enjoyable. I am a trustworthy loyal friend IRL, but in a game even my own mother is not safe. Even Matt does not fully trust me and had a back up plan should I end up backstabbing him.

Is there any hope for TWO? No. There really isn't. You underestimate how much power Matt has. Not only are the players in his tribe much more powerful in general than the average TWO member, but he also has a network of spies and minions that extend into every top tribe on the world. That is how artgame has managed to become #1 ODD while being too far away to recieve support from her actual tribemates. Matt pulls some strings and amazing things happen. As he has said, already several new people have changed sides since the war was declared. You now know you can't trust me, but you've lost me, thallasian, praveen soon, shahyd lost his main, and you have several more among you who you cannot trust. How much is left in the tribe? Enough to overcome those odds? No.

If you are new then I recommend you get out while you still can. Do not throw away your chance for this world by joining the wrong side. If you are loyal to shahyd, then good on you, and good luck.

Love me or hate me, I am just me being me, and I do not care either way. You are welcome to keep in touch, you are welcome to block me. You are welcome to send me hate mail, i will not report it.

Goodbye
Muldeh

Just putting this out here. I've been that way, and I'm confident he will lose from this. Does he care? Oh, I hope not. I won't ignore this for future nohaul worlds I play, which are worlds I actually can play on a high level. I remember both Mattcurr and Muldeh from last nohauls I played. I wont be starting no witch hunting, that's just pathetic, but I will not sympathize with either of you anymore.

edit:

[2015-02-23 17:34:23] Thallasian: i am truly screwed if it turns out muldeh is in League with their tribe. however for now i will assume it is not the case
[2015-02-24 23:23:23] Thallasian: what are the odds muldeh nobles me?
[2015-02-24 23:25:16] al haji rasul al masiha: what are the odds that you noble me?
paranoia is annoying
[2015-02-25 17:06:14] Thallasian: oh i am not paranoid, simply curious
[2015-02-25 17:06:28] Thallasian: well no actually , iam a bit paranoid
[2015-02-25 17:06:39] Thallasian: i have played this game a while, like i guess you have too
[2015-02-25 17:06:46] Thallasian: most seasoned players learn to be paranoid :D
[2015-02-25 17:06:53] al haji rasul al masiha: funny
[2015-02-25 17:06:58] Thallasian: do you not agree?
[2015-02-25 17:07:06] al haji rasul al masiha: he does not ask me "what are the chances thall will noble me"
[2015-02-25 17:07:15] al haji rasul al masiha: in fact nobody in my tribe
[2015-02-25 17:07:17] al haji rasul al masiha: asks me
[2015-02-25 17:07:28] al haji rasul al masiha: "do you think my closest tribemate will noble me?"
[2015-02-25 17:07:54] Thallasian: (rofl)
[2015-02-25 17:08:03] Thallasian: well, i dont know my tribemates except for you pretty much
[2015-02-25 17:08:35] Thallasian: and my spider senses started tingling when i was told forgotten talent was a past co of muldeh, and i do Believe it would be wise for anyone to atleast consider it
[2015-02-25 17:08:44] Thallasian: anyway, my loyalty is still to you
[2015-02-25 17:08:51] Thallasian: i am hoping you do not doubt it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93513

Muldie - your true character on this game has been exposed today. You are a selfish player that backstabs, openly lies to their mate's face & feels no guilt at all.

This is how you choose to play the game... so I sincerely hope people keep that in mind when they play under your leadership again. I may not be a better friend but this is ridiculous. Sorry Thal, sometimes skepticism is your best friend.. :p

DeletedUser93513

Then I didn't know Muldeh well enough. I guess his character has to be exposed several times for the newer players to realize how he plays:p

balubhai

Its really sad to see that the word Loyalty means nothing to lot of new age players in this game. I have seen players backstabbing their tribes , backstabbing their long term online friends and even backstabbing players who have helped them in one way or the other , just to grab top ranks or just to boost up their internet egoes. Its such players who takes away from this game the important elements like trust and team spirit . When countered they says , its all fun and they are not playing the world seriously . May be I will be flammed for this post , however I opt to play as a loyal tribe/fellow tribe mate player , because it helps in making new friends over the world in each new worlds. For some of us this game is more than just an online game , this is a place where we wants to come back every time , every single spare minute , so that we can unleash our fury and frustration or share our sorrows or happiness , with fellow gammers. It really hurts to see this community being destroyed slowly and slowly because of unloyal , backstabbing , pseudo ego bashers . Ya I am not a pro player , ya I am not a player whom u can enlist in your pro premade lists , however I am still an average player in this community for last 8 years and I have my own opinions about the way we play.

Sorry for being little emotional even when all this Shahyd evolution theory doesn't involve me in any way in this world.

DeletedUser

Face it, he did not have a single bit of common sense. One would expect a person leading an army [in RL, he claimed to have led the Sierra Leone Army] to have much more than just common sense. However, along with a complete absence of common sense, he turned out to have an analytical capability & decision making that would be questionable, even by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Infact lets make a list of basic things where he proved to be rather incompetent, and a horrible pretentious person.

1. Claimed to be a great leader [Both in-game & RL]; commander of the Sierra Leone army, capable of dodging bullets? - One would expect a army leader to have a certain basic education, moderate analytical capabilities [more like extremely high, but I'll give him some slack], and decision making qualities...

The Outcome : Now, for the basic education the "Visible Spectrum" is basically the 7 colors making the white light, more or less the Rainbow, insignia of? Random. Didn't even realize that tut tut. Everyone kept calling me dev in his chat, later to just say, oh dev means developer xD. He failed to catch that as well. So a military leader who fails at noticing almost anything, hmm, wonder how many people in RL got killed due to his misleading.

2. Claimed to have "Jedi Powers" as posted earlier in this chat, and not only that, said he has this special powers, can read souls, and people choose not to mess with him..

15i81sn.jpg

The Outcome : Think we just proved him wrong? He cannot read a single JACK. . Countless times he has made claims of his great capabilities, well his own course of actions/decision making completely proved him wrong, did it not? So much for his mind tricks, he did not even think twice, "Why the hell would capable people like muldie join him instead of matt?" -

***Just cause you have more profile views in forum does not make you known, more humans have seen the monkey in the zoo than they have seen me probably, does not make the monkey the more known entity***

Overall, he claimed the most ridiculous of things, and then take desperate measures to prove himself right. I had nothing against most of the members to be fair, infact I quite like some of them. However...

His claim of opening a "Orphanage", making videos & skype chat with a few kids in Sierra Leone to prove himself and everything, seemed just as false and deceiving like his other claims. So, in order to make sure that people
"DO NOT GET" pulled into his scam, I simply had to expose the true nature....

Oh and guess what he did flip completely, just as we had expected. And decided to kick all of us from the so called "World Chat 79" and renamed it to G-Spot.

I also believe a unstable, delusional and self centric person like him should in no way be in charge of something as public as the world chat. Hence we got a new one made, by someone sensible, stable, and more or less unbiased. Oh and guess what, it is open for all, even shahyd himself. [infact hes most welcome xD]

May the force be with you.

Devil667

DeletedUser107718

The new chat was made by someone sensible, stable and more or less unbiased person. Is this person playing the world? Does this person have godlike proportions? My guess is no. Feel the butthurt

DeletedUser

The new chat was made by someone sensible, stable and more or less unbiased person. Is this person playing the world? Does this person have godlike proportions? My guess is no. Feel the butthurt

Well your analytical capabilities seem just as good as your leaders. You would make a worthy successor. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser107718

Well your analytical capabilities seem just as good as your leaders. You would make a worthy successor. :icon_rolleyes:
I'm a warrior, and a good one at that, which anyone who has ever faced me with 50+ villages would admit if they were true to themselves. However, I'm a terrible diplomat, which is why I do not play that part. I do know good diplomats however. And I would like to face your group again, ofcourse, this time under the same understanding that we both will play dirty :lol:. My next world will (most likely) be w81, this time with a premade who will do what it takes to win. Hope to see you there.

mattcurr

So you are admitting loyalty means nothing to you then
Didnt you attack your tribe mate and change their privileges so they couldnt ask for support?

I'm a warrior, and a good one at that, which anyone who has ever faced me with 50+ villages would admit if they were true to themselves. However, I'm a terrible diplomat, which is why I do not play that part. I do know good diplomats however. And I would like to face your group again, ofcourse, this time under the same understanding that we both will play dirty :lol:. My next world will (most likely) be w81, this time with a premade who will do what it takes to win. Hope to see you there.

Youre a bad player who isnt worth my time. Shahyd is a bad payer but the enjoyment factor of beating him made it worth my time. I decline your challenge as we literally just rimmed you

DeletedUser93513

Talk to Shelly Matt, you don't have any of your facts straight.

devil667

2sbqtua.jpg

You should really watch out, now he might just have a craving for your heart. :lol:

DeletedUser93513

No Murph. He just admitted he has no loyalty for anybody... balubhai didn't even mention muldeh's name, still muldeh responded. I wonder why that is. lol

Michael Corleone.

It is no secret Muldeh has been doing this for years. I actually find it funny people STILL have zero idea about this. I have zero sympathy for anyone that got backstabbed here.

SMJg3b5.png

DeletedUser

I would just like to thank Dev and Muldie for allowing me a front row seat to this event :D it made me so happy to watch.