chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,148,478
Side 2: 3,548,411
Difference: 1,600,067

chart

DeletedUser116223

I see ato disbanded,a few joind ya bro.
About 10 left in ato with their leadership.
And i see 2 new tribes

Women 9.069.045
AMAZON 7.345.807

Ya Bro still have 57 members.

So they form new tribes with the same strategy with ato(waiting ya bro to clear cure and other tribes)in order to recurit them or these tribes want fight ya bro and follow a different strategy from ato?

Last edited:

germanwind

I see ato disbanded,a few joind ya bro.
About 10 left in ato with their leadership.
And i see 2 new tribes

Women 9.069.045
AMAZON 7.345.807

Ya Bro still have 57 members.

So they form new tribes with the same strategy with ato(waiting ya bro to clear cure and other tribes)in order to recurit them or these tribes want fight ya bro and follow a different strategy from ato?

You must be the only Leader of a w76 tribe that doesn't know the Woman's purpose.

DeletedUser116223

Seriously i dont know...

I just believe that after cody broke up with balu all the players who had as purpose in game to be in ya bro at the end should leave ato and form new tribes in order to help ya bro and get recruited later.Different tribe different dukes but same purpose.

If i am wrong and you formed new tribes to follow another strategy and fight the beast i will apologise here.

DeletedUser102425

The problem we had with aTo was that we were divided on what we wanted to do. Instead of one tribe of 30 members, we were three tribes of 10 members. This led to a lot of frustration because we weren't able to field any worthwhile ops on our enemies with the levels of participation that we were getting.

With this, we decided that a change was necessary to move forward with our objectives. The tribe was divided based on region and objectives, forming the various tribes you see now.

There is a nasty rumor going around that Women are biding their time until Ya Bro support arrives, wherein they will switch over and surprise attack Cure and S-D.

The truth is there is no support coming to us from Ya Bro, and we haven't decided which major power we want to end up helping. If Ya Bro attack us, we join Cure to fight them more efficiently, and of course if Cure attack us, we join Ya Bro to fight them more efficiently. In the end, we're leaving it up to Ya Bro and Cure to decide where we end up.

As of right now, our goals as Women are to remove bTo, and experience another flawless op from S-D.

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong but did you just announce to the world that you are planning a surprise attack?
-_-

Dannyh3

I read "a nasty rumour" as implying that it's a false accusation

DeletedUser

I suppose so
Haven't really been interested in the forums so I just briefly glance over it

DeletedUser116223

The problem we had with aTo was that we were divided on what we wanted to do. Instead of one tribe of 30 members, we were three tribes of 10 members. This led to a lot of frustration because we weren't able to field any worthwhile ops on our enemies with the levels of participation that we were getting.

With this, we decided that a change was necessary to move forward with our objectives. The tribe was divided based on region and objectives, forming the various tribes you see now.

There is a nasty rumor going around that Women are biding their time until Ya Bro support arrives, wherein they will switch over and surprise attack Cure and S-D.

The truth is there is no support coming to us from Ya Bro, and we haven't decided which major power we want to end up helping. If Ya Bro attack us, we join Cure to fight them more efficiently, and of course if Cure attack us, we join Ya Bro to fight them more efficiently. In the end, we're leaving it up to Ya Bro and Cure to decide where we end up.

As of right now, our goals as Women are to remove bTo, and experience another flawless op from S-D.

You say that you form a tribe in order to eat these accounts?
howey 1 185.481 (their first player)

You are already allys with ya bro and you wait which tribe is going to attack you to choose side?
This group of players who are friendly in ya bro left ato cause they broke up with balu and you didnt want fight ya bro...

You can say i am suspicious but i believe that you may not attack cure or ya bro and just wait there ya bro to eat cure and then recruit you.
You will keep busy s-d also so we wont be able to help cure with our 18.000.000 milions.
CUre wont attack you as they already fight a double size tribe...

And while we talk balu is recruiting+eating the north...
This server is gg now

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Michonne you could have helped Cure,
but you preferred an combined OP on me and Germanwinds.

That is your choice not ours.

roman01

[spoil]
You say that you form a tribe in order to eat these accounts?
howey 1 185.481 (their first player)

You are already allys with ya bro and you wait which tribe is going to attack you to choose side?
This group of players who are friendly in ya bro left ato cause they broke up with balu and you didnt want fight ya bro...

You can say i am suspicious but i believe that you may not attack cure or ya bro and just wait there ya bro to eat cure and then recruit you.
You will keep busy s-d also so we wont be able to help cure with our 18.000.000 milions.
CUre wont attack you as they already fight a double size tribe...

And while we talk balu is recruiting+eating the north...
This server is gg now
[/spoil]

Back to W75 externals now, run along.

DeletedUser116223

Michonne you could have helped Cure,
but you preferred an combined OP on me and Germanwinds.

That is your choice not ours.
No bro its not my choise.
When ato asked nap cause they were thinking to fight ya bro we agreed(but i see a few players left there).

You formed 2 new tribes in order to help ya bro.
Thats why you are allys with ya bro and amazon have nap with ya bro.

S-D was your target from the first day you moved there...
Ya bro will focus on cure and you in s-d.

Our leader-diplomat didnt recieve any message about nap or allaiance against ya bro from your new tribe...

Try to be honest for once in external

Back to W75 externals now, run along.

why to go in w75 externals?

Last edited:

balubhai

Women have alliance and Amazon have NAP with Ya Bro ?? Seems my diplomacy page is deceiving me . Stop acting and talking like you know every bit of politics in this world Michonne.

You are right about one thing , aTo wanting to hit Ya Bro and we have been w8ing for this to happen for too long with stacked fronts .

DeletedUser116223

Women have alliance and Amazon have NAP with Ya Bro ?? Seems my diplomacy page is deceiving me . Stop acting and talking like you know every bit of politics in this world Michonne.

You are right about one thing , aTo wanting to hit Ya Bro and we have been w8ing for this to happen for too long with stacked fronts .

Who would attack you balu the players you recruited from ato or the others who left when you broke up with cody?You seem to control the 2/3 of ato only 10 players stayed in their trybe when they decided to attack you.

I see the big picture you know i dont talk in skype with other players or tribes to catch up on gossip.
Its obvius that these tribes you have diplomacy now you used them to disband ato cause they would attack you and to continue atos diplomacy which was not to play for their tribe but help you win.

Although your tribe is x2 size from second tribe you keep recruiting Like you are afraid of loosing a server you control everything...

You were in RAGE weren't you, go and see your old buddies.

I cant understand what you want say...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yawn Yawn :icon_surprised:
Just back from a long sleep i guess but finally here to rock this world again, Cure B-Ware!! I am coming for u soon ;) :D

soo whats cooking guys except for flaming each other?? I guess nothing :D

____

Oh well looks like michonne knows a lot more than we know in ya bro lol I dont remember talking to any aTo member from past 1 month. Whatever happened with aTo is not because of us but due to their inactivity, as far as i know. And just to make it open for you all, we have no Alliance or Nap with any tribe now :p Most of them are tagged as Enemies Like Cure, S-D, Nomz and list goesssss on so its like Mighty Ya Bro against the whole world and we still rocking it as usual ;) Michonne I think the only thing u are left doing in this world now is putting something on the externals for the heck of it lol. On my first guess I thought u being a women, especially with ur bitching, flaming and gossip skills lmao. Get over it mate :p

Alright Cya in game guys.... chao chao :p

DeletedUser

soo whats cooking guys except for flaming each other?? I guess nothing :D

Your mum? ... :p

That joke could be taken in so many ways I don't know how you want to take it.
But I bet .....

Psihic

Tesh, having tribes marked as enemy or having to fight the said tribes is a big difference though. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser116223

Tesh you didnt talk to any ato player the last month...
Then these players from ato who came in ya bro before 10 days they invited their self?

All the other players from ato you sent invites but didnt accept?
What about them?Who sent the invites me?

And stop refusing that you have diplomacy with amazon and women.....

POSTSCRIPT
who told you that women are bitching more than men,this is a myth :)

Germanwind you owe us 250 nukes...

Last edited: