My Thread

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser111495

Because beating Shahyd is not our only goal this world, and as such it makes sense to not just beat him, but to do it in the most efficient way that we can.

A qoute from the T.V series 'Dexter' bit in bold is the only relevant bit/my take on it.

Um, can you ask officer morgan Why my ci's in lockup? He was antagonistic.(Why is mattcurr being made out as the bad guy?)
he produced a joint.( He won the challenge in an unrepectable way)
I warned him not to light it or I'd have to bust him. (Was warned not to break any rules or to plant spies or sabotage the tribe from within)
He lit it. (Still did it though)
I knew I couldn't back down, Or he'd never have to cooperate with me again. (Even though i admit he won i still have to question the way he did it)
He practically arrested himself. (as in mattcurr brought this on himself for the way shahyd was taken down)
That makes sense to me.
You got a problem with that? no.
Good.
Cut him loose. (Let her continue then)

He should change his name from Mystogan to Missed Again :icon_redface:

Tbf that is actually quite funny :p

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

May history never be altered or tainted by delusions or excuses.
^^ butt hurt for being cursed, so he tries to rewrite reality
classic googly

Meh shahyd a lier and a hyprocrite treated me like I was the spawn of satan on 64. I nightly hated myself cause I had to deal with him. I am a friendly person and never go at anyone but when you get called names all the time and get called traitor (though sitting most of tribe duking) which was cause I didn't want to change tribe name as we were inactive and I had more important things to do.
omg, you keep posting this garbage?
every time you post this nonsense it ends the same way

1. you admit i was always true to you
2. you admit i never wronged you in any way
3. you admit you were my ally
4. you admit you spent all your time trying to screw me

lmao, you admit to be a traitor, every time
not just the name change which you were bound by agreement to do and insulting my mates, your own mates, but not changing
trying to poach my players, trying to start war, lying to our councils
you act like it was one thing?
lmao, you are the consumate traitor, just look at your mates, how many have already backstabbed and nobled their own tribemates?

That was my opinion about you in character. You say things that are hard to believe. I also find it hard to believe that you have known muldeh for years, yet you never told me that he has a history of backstabbing his mates? I have already seen several posts implying that this is what he does on every world, and THAT is what I wonder how you didn't know, because had I been informed of this, I would've been smarter about this from the very beginning.
you were in a chat with him for 1 year, what is your excuse?

Not everything is what it seems, Mystogan. The closer you look, the less you see. If you just stop sitting chats of Shahyd and Matt and actually build D troops before, you might still have the village you work so hard in the first place. Now you did nothing all day but complain on how you got rimmed. Move on. You seems like a clueless guy who got lose in the city. Try to understand mind games. It will help.
seems you are blaming the guy who got rimmed by his tribemate, rather than the tribemate who admittedly screwed over his entire tribe for fun
obviously, your opinion is worthless

Although techniqully TWO is still standing atm although not for long so does that mean neither side has won till one disbands officially?

Also an interesting qoute from Googly which sums up Matts Act:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?274069-Shahyd-Vs-Mattcurr-The-Showdown/page4
ty, everybody keeps saying i lost, even googly, who had already declared me victor, lmao

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...The-Showdown&p=6935573&viewfull=1#post6935573

but now that he is butthurt about being cursed, he is trying to rewrite history :icon_rolleyes:

So, Matt didn't tell him who he was, then bested him anyway. Sure, Matt had the advantage of knowing who Shahyd was, but if Shahyd was that brilliant, wouldn't he beat any random challenger?
lmao, um HOW DID HE BEAT ME? HOW AM I BEATEN?

:lol:

DeletedUser93513

you were in a chat with him for 1 year, what is your excuse?

It wasn't his job to set the council and recruit players that he trusts ants.. Thal was right, he doubted muldeh's loyalty before everything went down. He needs no excuse. What's yours?

Deleted User - 4669627

lmao

thal was claiming that i could not know muldeh for years and not know he betrays everybody
i pointed out thal has known muldeh for a year and never knew it, so it is therefore entirely possible

still waiting for you to say something mate, but what you say is

"thal was right to question his then loyal mate who had never given thall any reason to question him"

and

"i am wrong to not question somebody who i had known for years, only seen wrong 1 person 1 time (chase btw) and saw him admit he was wrong about that"

what is my excuse? i need none lmao
what is your excuse for posting such nonsense as "you SHOULD question your loyal mates who have never wronged you, who you have neither seen heard of wronging anybody at all, and always be suspicious of them and never put any faith in them"
?

if all you are going to post here is butthurt nonsense, go cry in your corn flakes somewhere else?
YOU screwed over your mates, you ADMIT privately you are wrong, but simply quit and leave my mates wondering, then go trash talk me behind my back everywhere you can
and when you get called out on it, you lie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93513

lmao

thal was claiming that i could not know muldeh for years and not know he betrays everybody
i pointed out thal has known muldeh for a year and never knew it, so it is therefore entirely possible

still waiting for you to say something mate, but what you say is

"thal was right to question his then loyal mate who had never given thall any reason to question him"

and

"i am wrong to not question somebody who i had known for years, only seen wrong 1 person 1 time (chase btw) and saw him admit he was wrong about that"

what is my excuse? i need none lmao
what is your excuse for posting such nonsense as "you SHOULD question your loyal mates who have never wronged you, who you have neither seen heard of wronging anybody at all, and always be suspicious of them and never put any faith in them"
?

Keep laughing. Thal did not know muldeh for years. Being in a chat with him for 1 year is irrelevant. I guarantee you Thal didn't know him well enough to put him on HIS council if he was forming one. You talked to him much more, and you apparently did know him well enough. Maybe you should have done some more research? Also, thal was definitely given a reason to question muldeh. He ignored a tribemate's noble claim. That's so shady, I don't know why you didn't question it. Maybe you did & you talked to him about it but either way that's not the point. I would have been suspicious if I was in Thal's shoes. Can you at least admit that you were a little naive and that there were some things you wish you could take back and change? Or are you going to continue being stubborn and say you have no regrets?

To make things clear - I did not quit this world because of whatever Shahyd might have done to lose my respect. That was a completely different matter personally.

DeletedUser107718

My excuse is that even though I was in a chat with muldeh for a year (I have a hard time believing it, I guess I scrolled a lot through it), maybe I read the last 1 month worth of information there was to gather there. Also to me it never was Muldeh himself that made me doubt him (well, there was a noble claim ignored, but I didn't pay much attention to that one), it was others in chats and a private bit of information I got by an in-game PM.

I have never seen muldeh on a world which I have played before except w71, and there he seemed loyal to his mates until he eventually quit cause they were getting crushed by W2v. Meaning, he did nothing wrong, so what did I have to doubt right then and there? Nothing. Basicly he was a stranger to me, other than the fact that I knew he was one of the best starters pretty much.

Deleted User - 4669627

i had never before played in a world with muldeh
do i wish i had not invited him? ofc
was it wrong to invite him? no
it was wrong of him to backstab his mates

the suspicion was there before muldeh nobled a barb which kaoi shin had claimed but not cleared and was not close to nobling, but as thall said, muldeh had given no reason to doubt him, nor did thall present me with the pm's he speaks of
which i do not doubt exist, i received some myself
but people outside our tribe telling us to be suspicious of our mates are taken with a grain of salt, as thall suggested, and that is what makes sense

odd as it may sound, i basically did not think muldeh was as stupid as he appears to be now
he never struck me as stupid, he never struck any of us as stupid
he seemed to be a rather smart fellow in fact

Michael Corleone.

Yes so bad that you want to recruit:

b27f2856620ac0aad95a072a87c309ce
http://gyazo.com/b27f2856620ac0aad95a072a87c309ce

Your trolling of me is pretty tiresome. Next time why don't you join Shahyd seeing as his idiocy goes hand and hand with yours.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That was before I was reminded of how horrible of a player you are :lol: you have no room to throw insults at anyone especially if it's a personal degradable type post.

Michael Corleone.

Horrible? Do we all need to remember how awful you've been on every world you have played? And please don't sit on a high horse when you make jokes about 9/11.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You know a guys ran out of things to say when he starts repeating himself on something that happened over 7years ago :lol: off little guy. Keep your personal insults against shad to yourself. You bring absolutely nothing to this game, your posts are lame and its obvious you're just another follower in the crowd trying to be seen :icon_wink:

Michael Corleone.

Who knows with you and shahyd together, maybe you 2 would be able to make a tribe that lasts longer than 2 months.

Have a nice night.

Michael Corleone.

I just did...thank you for continuing to look stupid. :icon_razz:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Congrats! You're reaching milestones:lol: ill give you another 3-4weeks

Edit: Moving along, continue staying in the crowd Michael, you've be seen eventually

devil667

Get off the bandwagon, your insults are almost as bad as your in game play.

You do realize you're far inferior to alex may it be in term's of gameplay, intellect or sense of humor. Yes, we all know pointing fingers is fun and easy, but it gets kinda irritating when it comes from a guy who played for 9 years and is still incapable of doing anything worthwhile ingame, or contributing anything significant to the community. :icon_rolleyes: