Milfs and Rimmed:

DeletedUser115090

Lets talk about the no.10 tribe MILFS, and their losing of a war against the no.16 (and significantly smaller) tribe Rimmed.

Not to start a flame post, but id like to see some discussion as its all been hush hush that this is going on, i think milfs is trying to save face.

http://www.twstats.com/en78/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=4001&type=all&newtribe=4088&pn=-1

Only a few days ago Rimmed op'd and destroyed CaptainHellrazor, the only response MILFS had was to boot the player, not support him, not attack back, just boot him :')

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No war tool no care

bro im not gonna do it for you and im not gonna bump ur thread ok

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115090

War tool? Sorry have not been on the externals for several years, nor tw for that matter, things have changed from the early worlds :(

DeletedUser

ffs twstats > war stats... It's not that hard nor that new...

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: MILFS
Side 2:
Tribes: Rimmed

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 21
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52,286
Side 2: 81,796
Difference: 29,510

chart

[/spoil]
Change the sides as you wish...

DeletedUser

Here we go, if you actually looked at the conquer stats of milfs it shows them internalling about 5-6 people while at war with 4 tribes.... they are doing well for that. Also this is similar to the NUTS case. Nuts was winning against MILFS as well without MILFS even trying. Then MILFS launched its first ops and began destroying NUTS. NUTS later disbanded because of it and most joined FRESH. Who is also being destroyed now. Yes, things have seemed to turn more to rimmed ways and fresh. But its because no ops are being launched and they are just sitting there taking the hits.

I do agree however the lack of communication on hellrazors part and therefor rimmed well rimmed him.

Just my analysis:)

DeletedUser

Not to start a flame post, but id like to see some discussion as its all been hush hush that this is going on, i think milfs is trying to save face.

What's to discuss? When I finish with Fresh I will move west and destroy your joke of a tribe. End of discussion. I suspect we won't see you posting much after that happens though, so I guess we should bask in your newb ignorance to this game while we can.

Spoons are deadly

TL:DR
Rimmed is a terrible rim tribe that has gotten too big for it's boots when taking down an inactive account
MILFS (the defending tribe) has been too busy concentrating on the NUTS front to defend it's back door
Now that fresh are getting slaughtered, MILFS can soon turn on rimmed and make them scream for the mothers

DeletedUser115090

Lol im not in rimmed >_< or any tribe in that area, im on the other side of the world i just thought it was funny as i kept an eye on world events :p

beastfighter

What's to discuss? When I finish with Fresh I will move west and destroy your joke of a tribe. End of discussion. I suspect we won't see you posting much after that happens though, so I guess we should bask in your newb ignorance to this game while we can.

Were you on W18 or 35 by any chance? Your name really rings a bell...

DeletedUser110019

gooooooooooooooooo riiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddd !!!

beastfighter

yeah, I was one of the creators of the abomination known as the Apoc alphabet, haha.

Hahaha, i remember i remember, were you Zain-Ba-I (dont remember exact spell of the name :p)?
I was against you for months being part of G.Khan, fun times :) But to be fair you guys did hug your way till the end xD

DeletedUser

Hahaha, i remember i remember, were you Zain-Ba-I (dont remember exact spell of the name :p)?
I was against you for months being part of G.Khan, fun times :) But to be fair you guys did hug your way till the end xD

Zain was the co-duke. I was Zurtle.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Love it when a smaller tribe beats on a bigger tribe , sometimes it just dosen't matter how big you are , but what matters in activeness and good play ...