The Coalition Vs ND

DeletedUser115240

Cookie told me 10 days in advance he was going to launch everything he had at you in one last op and then was calling it quits. So dont try to at like you outsmarted them when in reality it was a suicide op before quitting deal..

That's bullsh*t. Don't sink that low.

DeletedUser88324

Ill look for the quote on skype later. Cookie was a friend from another world, we talked regularly. I haveno reason to lie, unlike yourself.

uldza

Ill look for the quote on skype later. Cookie was a friend from another world, we talked regularly. I haveno reason to lie, unlike yourself.

Actually if I remember correctly they didn't want to just launch the OP and quit. They launched the OP which was quite successful and they kept nobling at a decent pace. After that there was a lot of bullshit happening and they quit along with Mirkwood and a lot of others who were in that tribe at that time.

DeletedUser105935

Well i cant really help you to clean the dirty laundry within your alliance ... thats your own job
but seeing your insistence in the topic and him beeing a douche all over this place sure I can give
a few tips from old forgoten Hustle times and let it up to you if like or not:

2rx8pkh.jpg

http://gyazo.com/667e2d5306c6925b9dc767c95bbe495b
http://gyazo.com/ae4b6fa775635254e1d7ee5ce403cd28

please ow please enlighten me to how i am being a douche i can be if you like

DeletedUser115240

Omg man, who are you? James bond of tw? Seriously.. for you groos account made up entirely of internals, barbs, and freebies, sitting on a backline sending support as tho if is all this game is about you really think your something..

Cookie told me 10 days in advance he was going to launch everything he had at you in one last op and then was calling it quits. So dont try to at like you outsmarted them when in reality it was a suicide op before quitting deal..

Its so sad hyenas have somany good players yet this ridiculous guy representing them every day on externals..

Get a life, noobster..

You do realized that that statement runs counter to alb.knight's accusations? Not only that, it reinforced what I've been saying all along - that I messed with the heads of Mirkwood and Cookiez. I think you and your albino friend need to talk first and settle by yourself on what will be your official accusation before coming back to me.

I don't have a life - I can do this all day long. Come at me!

Summary:

1. I'm from TTF tribe (or whatever is their first name) which is allied to HUSTLE (or IKEA forgot already).
2. Mirkwood and me agreed to merge, duke of TTF told me not to trust Cookie or HUSTLE for that matter.
3. I joined HYENAS.
4. Mirkwood and Cookie kept persisting we continue with the merge. (at this point I know they will force it even if I disagree)
5. I asked them to OP me, told Renote and asked for support from the tribe.
6. We fought. The noobs quit. Their villages merged into me.

True story. ahhahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88324

How in god's name does it contradict what alb said? The only point i discussed was that your whole "i outsmarted them and that is why they are gone".

DeletedUser115240

How in god's name does it contradict what alb said? The only point i discussed was that your whole "i outsmarted them and that is why they are gone".

I empathize with your predicament, it really is hard for someone with lesser intellect to make a coherent argument.

You know what you did there is a straw man argument; you quote something which I did not really say and base your arguments based on that false quotation. I challenged you sir make a direct quotation from my previous posts where I said - "i outsmarted them and that is WHY they are gone".

You will not be able to, because I never said that. What I said is, and I quote "We fought. The noobs quit. Their villages merged into me."

DeletedUser88324

Omg man, who are you? James bond of tw? Seriously.. for you groos account made up entirely of internals, barbs, and freebies, sitting on a backline sending support as tho if is all this game is about you really think your something..

Its so sad hyenas have somany good players yet this ridiculous guy representing them every day on externals..

Get a life, noobster..

This is what i said about your "outsmarting" post, shown below:

This dude outsmarted both noobs and will outsmart you in the near future. You're just too dumb to realize it now.

Then my next response was asking how in god's name my post contradicted Alb's. If you can't properly follow the strings of a discussion, the use of "big words" in attempt to sound intellectual actually proves the contrary.

Now if you do not mind, try answering properly for once, as i am not going to toss anymore pearls at you...

DeletedUser115240

"i outsmarted them and THAT IS WHY THEY ARE GONE".

So, by not producing any quotation from me saying or at least implying the highlighted phrase above are you accepting that you deliberately put words into my mouth?

Last time I checked you're coherence in following the discussion is the questionable one; with all the straw man, red herring, ad hominems, and outright lying that you are throwing.

Either you produce that direct quotation from me or admit that you are lying in your statement above. Which one is it?

DeletedUser88324

I never claimed that was a direct quotation, what are you, 5 yrs old? That was just my referring to your post in the way i understood it, never said that was what you said. You never answered my original question but just keep steering away from it all.. Im done arguing with you anyways.. I can get further in a discussion with my poor senile dog..

I just hope all your chest pumping attitude continues when we get to you, and you don't have any family deaths that keep you from doing something worthwhile in this world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115240

I never claimed that was a direct quotation

If it's not a direct quotation, why did you put it in a quotation? Given that it is not a direct quotation, can you at least quote where I said or at least inferred that I said that it is because I outsmarted them that is why they are gone?

you never answered my original question but just keep steering away from it all

Why would I? You can't even handle a small piece of information.

Im done arguing with you anyways.. I can get further in a discussion with my poor senile dog..

From the guy, who argue for the sake of arguing... Why are you back pedaling now? You met your match? Am I too much for you too handle. No please let's not stop, we already hijacked this thread why stop now?

I just hope all your chest pumping attitude continues when we get to you, and you don't have any family deaths that keep you from doing something worthwhile in this world.

I never quit when attacked, Mirkwood and Cookiez et al sent around 10k attacks on me, as you and your guys said he has thrown everything at me and I'm still here.

And no, you and your guys won't get me because as we speak I'm on the way to the front line. I will be then one dealing with you.

DeletedUser55895

Well good luck on the frontline dealing with mike, i can guarantee he's much better than you. Hope you have some bonnies to protect ur wittle viwwages. I can only hope the front will take your attention so you can shut up with all your sad bickering. :)

DeletedUser115240

Well good luck on the frontline dealing with mike, i can guarantee he's much better than you. Hope you have some bonnies to protect ur wittle viwwages. I can only hope the front will take your attention so you can shut up with all your sad bickering. :)

You may be right there, let's even say that all of ND members are better than me albeit presumably. But the question is - what are you going to do to an enemy that never quit?

DeletedUser55895

You know posting stats more frequently would just be stupid.

DeletedUser115240

You know posting stats more frequently would just be stupid.

Side 1:
Tribes: HYENAS
Side 2:
Tribes: -ND-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 991
Side 2: 1,579
Difference: 588

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 187
Side 2: 122
Difference: 65

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,281,314
Side 2: 13,301,090
Difference: 7,019,776

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,663,865
Side 2: 1,048,428
Difference: 615,437

chart

You mean stats like this? You're right it's just stupid for YOU to post this especially if your tribe is in the loosing end.

DeletedUser55895

To be fair that is stupid. this Thread is about ND vs Hyenas AND tmeat, so not including 1 of the 3 parties involved is silly. But posting stats more frequently than they already are is stupid because you don't need a day by day update, not much happens day to day.

DeletedUser115240

To be fair that is stupid. this Thread is about ND vs Hyenas AND tmeat, so not including 1 of the 3 parties involved is silly. But posting stats more frequently than they already are is stupid because you don't need a day by day update, not much happens day to day.

If you back track, I only post stats whenever someone from -ND- posted stats. Posting stats should be a non-issue, only fickle minded persons would take offense on that.