tudadar

DeletedUser

It's more the fact that he can actually develop and hold on to these barbs, more or less alone. It is impressive, and if you don't think it is you don't understand the logistical constraints and risk management of this game.

Its really not. I could noble 20 barbs tomorrow and I guarantee you no one around us would even try to take them, and if they did, theyd have some 26pt villages again

DeletedUser99565

You're also surrounded mostly by your tribe and friends though. Tudadar started out with few friends but now he has blossomed into the star he was meant to be. I hear all this talk of end game deals however the only end game deal that should be going on is everyone giving their villages to tudadar.

DeletedUser

I do like the prospect of the world being won by a one-man-tribe. if you can talk the rest of the 6000 odd players into agreeing, im in too :)

DeletedUser99565

We dont have any friends :( although we have spoken to the almighty tudadar so maybe he can be our friend :)

I thought there was a gameplan to eliminate those who refused to give up their villages to tudadar, then those of us who have seen the light, are going to give him our villages for free. #SpreadTheTudadar #EmbraceTheTudadar

DeletedUser

so your saying we should form a giant co-allition of family tribes, who can all be bashers for our supreme overlord tudadar?

DeletedUser

In W80, lets play like tudadar does, he's gonna be there. Id like to see just how many of us can match the almighty's skill of barb nobling.

Someone should remember to make a premade for this!!

DeletedUser102496

In W80, lets play like tudadar does, he's gonna be there. Id like to see just how many of us can match the almighty's skill of barb nobling.

Someone should remember to make a premade for this!!

Let's make a Skype chat - for those who actually want to make a tudadar premade and play like tudadar add me on skype:

gotnoname_tw

I AM NOT JOKING
:icon_biggrin::icon_redface:

DeletedUser99565

Let's do it. I am going to make a chat, add me or post Skype names of you want in.

DeletedUser

Will you all remain tribeless, following the example of our lord and savior ?

If not, the name of your tribe has to be tubabarb

DeletedUser99565

We have our tribe name and where w are starting up set up pretty much.

DeletedUser113129

tudadar is not a barb nobler, he is a survivor!

#EndureAndSurvive

7762062.gif

DeletedUser

indeed a rare sight in this game to see a player grow this big, I don't really know how good you guys think he is or he is not... all I see are facts, the only village that was taken from him was from a hazmat player, and hese ODD doesn't indicate he was in any big fights, maybe some scouting from time to time, it's only natural if you decide to go Han Style(SOLO)