The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Because he hit delete after finding out - whilst he was, and still is, in hospital - that his duke would happily drop him from Infect in order to recruit from Ronin?

I don't think that merits dismissal. I'd look at the internal management, and avoid trying to make potentially self-damaging offers to trolls. LiriC would never have treated a member in that manner.

Bono has not enjoyed playing the game for months, he told me this. He hit delete as he was sick of the world, omar, his baron did say he would kick him, but after putting the idea to the council, he was should we say, handled. Bono was very aware of the fact he would not be kicked, but decided to leave anyway, due to not only his worsening health issues, but him being sick of playing the game.

He told me a long time ago he would have to stop at one point, and he told me of one time he spent 24 hours in hospital awake instead of sleeping, sniping and dodging, not something someone should have to do.

He also recalled all Defence from his frontline, and then hit delete, which was the only reason he was kicked. If he hadn't recalled defence, then no, he wouldn't have been kicked. Infect have started to even the playing field in the last couple of days, in particular the players who are being hit hard right now, are losing a lot of units.

Ali

DeletedUser84494

Good Lord, you are so freaking adorable, Ali.

Alright, if that's what happened. Not that I would ever suggest that your story is a load of bollocks. After all, Infect hasn't made it their solemn duty to go out of their way to BS about everything, up to and including the color of the sky.

And there's really no way that I would have heard anything that contradicts that convenient little tale of yours.

darkaniken2

Side 1:
Tribes: Ronin
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect
Players: N Bonaparte

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 05/04/2015 15:10:02

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11,346
Side 2: 13,320
Difference: 1,974

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,213
Side 2: 4,204
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 97,776,910
Side 2: 114,302,251
Difference: 16,525,341

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,838,461
Side 2: 37,645,321
Difference: 1,193,140

chart

If Infect hadn't kicked an account to save stats, they would have lost the lead in-game too.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Good Lord, you are so freaking adorable, Ali.

And there's really no way that I would have heard anything that contradicts that convenient little tale of yours.

I have proof, why don't you show me this so called evidence, and i will show you the screenshots of whatsapp's between me and bono explaining EXACTLY why he quit?

I don't think we should ponder on the matter, as in the end, we have lost a player, and you have the full right to claim the stats, so congrats to you guys for coming out ahead so far (your account not so much Jen, those Barbs must be tasty), but what will happen once the easy food such as Bono or any other inactive account disappears?

I think you will find, that yet again, we are on a very even playing field.

Ali

DeletedUser84494

You're absolutely correct, Ali. I haven't already taken a bunch of the Bona villages :) As for the deliciousness of barbs, we kept seeing Infect take them by, quite literally, the hundreds, so I figured I would check them out to see if one of the updates had somehow improved their flavor.

I suppose what will happen when we run out of easy and inactive accounts to take is...we get the world win. Since at that point we would have ran out Infect players.

You're really going to make the set up retort that easy?

I did notice that when you kick a player and devour them your world dominance percentage finally starts going up. Not quite to pre-kick numbers, but the dial is actually moving. You may have finally discovered the secret to getting Infect's WD growth to look good so I look forward to seeing who you punt next. I bet that is great for morale.

40.3% and rising.

Even while you are opping multiple large players simultaneously.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You seem to forget your history on this world Jen, no matter how big and powerful you are now, you are losing villages to infect and making up for it with tribeless inactives and barbs.

The Repo man - Merged in 2 accounts
MLNW - Merged in repo man
Dnd - Merged in 3 accounts including your MLNW

Now on Dnd you are eating barbs and inactives.

Oh congrats on being top 5, congrats.

In other news, infect are doing slightly better now

http://gyazo.com/ec7aee9089c1dfd0f96952c1af8e8955
Ali

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
kick someone in your tribe>publicly chide someone attacking them for taking villages off of "tribeless inactives"

well done infect :lol:

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
kick someone in your tribe>publicly chide someone attacking them for taking villages off of "tribeless inactives"

If one of your players hit delete, then i am sure you would kick them also, I was not only talking about Bona, we have kept inactive accounts (or accounts that are not 100% active while under fire, such as IK.

Ali

DeletedUser113330

If one of your players hit delete, then i am sure you would kick them also, I was not only talking about Bona, we have kept inactive accounts (or accounts that are not 100% active while under fire, such as IK.

Ali

Do you mean xXLordWardXx the #2 account? You mean you were brave enough to keep around an account with 2,000 villas that's still your fifth best account and in the top ten. You boys are gen-u-ine philanthropists

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Do you mean xXLordWardXx the #2 account? You mean you were brave enough to keep around an account with 2,000 villas that's still your fifth best account and in the top ten. You boys are gen-u-ine philanthropists

Said account has a whopping 1200 losses. The reason we never kicked that account was because we actually had a new player for it. The player also had a busy RL, so the account was under heavy fire, as it is again now. If we had a new player, and yes, i am repeating myself, we would NOT have kicked Bona. You seem to think that as a tribe you are angels, without any reason to be questioned, but an account such as yourself Class, have eaten 548/2281 caps. In addition to this, an impressive 754/2281 internal conquers. This gives you a grand total of 1302/2281 caps which were /free/ villages, or for those not so inclined to do the maths, ~57%. Impressive, no?

I am not saying in any way shape or form, that i am an angel in this regard, with 198 internals and 329 barbarian conquers. This gives me a cumulative total of 527/1529 were /free/ villages. This brings me yet again for those not mathematically inclined, to the figure of 34%. Still not a knight in shining armour, but nevertheless, better than yourself.

I could go through and do this for the entirety of the two tribes, but not only would this be mindlessly boring, but slightly pointless.

Now, why don't you get yourself back to tagging?

Ali

DeletedUser113330

Ouch, that hits me right in my internals. Like a dog with a bone you lot, been growling over that one for a long time. Not to mention my disgustingly low OD/ODD, why aren't you still harping on about that? I can barely help out it if I was Mr. Popularity in the south, once I couldn't spot an enemy for 150 hours. Terrifyingly you guys have cut a path through and cudos to those boys who fight tirelessly whilst their northern brethren fold faster than origami. I'm the little rim n00b, first villa at the bottom of k85, newest account in the world by at least 6 months, from the little rim n00b tribe that's managing to grab enough sticks together to kill your troops on my walls. That's gotta blow, when I can cap more Ronin than you can. I'm no angel, I'm a relentless demon that'll doesn't sleep and doesn't go away. I have to tag my little heart out, so true! Lucky I have an awesome tribe willing to support me. Shut your mouth and get back to your charity, your top accounts probably need more TLC.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Terrifyingly you guys have cut a path through and cudos to those boys who fight tirelessly whilst their northern brethren fold faster than origami. I'm the little rim n00b, first villa at the bottom of k85, newest account in the world by at least 6 months, from the little rim n00b tribe that's managing to grab enough sticks together to kill your troops on my walls. That's gotta blow, when I can cap more Ronin than you can. I'm no angel, I'm a relentless demon that'll doesn't sleep and doesn't go away. I have to tag my little heart out, so true! Lucky I have an awesome tribe willing to support me. Shut your mouth and get back to your charity, your top accounts probably need more TLC.

Our top accounts?

Oh you mean dutch, Xaven and LL? I'm sure they are fine. How is your tribal support doing? Running a little low, no?

little rim n00b tribe that's managing to grab enough sticks together to kill your troops on my walls.

I think you will find that walls eventually crumble.

Ouch, that hits me right in my internals. Like a dog with a bone you lot, been growling over that one for a long time. Not to mention my disgustingly low OD/ODD, why aren't you still harping on about that? I can barely help out it if I was Mr. Popularity in the south, once I couldn't spot an enemy for 150 hours.

I don't harp on about this due to the fact that you are #4 ODD, why is that something to complain about, congrats on the achievement on killing units. Sadly, you don't seem to posses this demon that you speak of as your ODA is, frighteningly low. This may be due to the fact that you have chosen your villages wisely up till now, but i believe it is due to the fact you would rather take easy villages than eat up villages in the wartime. Now, you will go to the stats, and see that i have a mere 12 caps, and 60 losses, i have already accounted for these losses earlier in this thread. I do however, as a backline player, if i don't say so myself, a rather impressive 30mODA in this war alone, near enough half of your ODA total. It is not as good as some, but are those few that have more, as far backline as me? I have done plenty to hurt Ronin, and i love to see these reports from my tribe DESTROYING your walls, killing your troops, and ultimately, taking your villages.

Now, get back to asking support from your tribe, as i am sure you will be running low at this stage, let me give you a help, 676|829 this vilage has a nuke incoming, try and stack it.

Ali

DeletedUser94483

IDk Purely is putting on the hurt now. :|

Honestly purely if you think we kick players you really have not paid any attention to your adversary.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Ali

I would kick someone in a war for hitting delete? I can assure you that I would not,dignity may be a foreign concept to infect but it isn't to me and I would choose that over flailing about in an attempt to save face any day of the week

that's entirely beside the point though,it wasn't so much the kicking part as the part that you're publicly mocking someone for taking villages off of someone that until you kicked them recently was in your tribe that I found amusing

I mean....what?

DeletedUser110690

Purely, if the account was kicked for a valid reason, and is no longer a part of Infect, do you mind telling us what happened and why they were kicked?

Now I'll do an observation from an outside perspective.

Over the past month or so, I feel like Infect have simply been focusing on the northeast part of the map where the DSy4/TR players were. They also recruited a bunch of the players in that area as well to give a large points boost to Infect. I do wonder how things will go once Infect is done nobling out their northeast section. How will the DSy4/TR players do against Ronin? Will Ronin start focusing a bit more on expanding their northern section eastward before Infect can fully solidify that area? Over the past couple months Infect have had issues with a number of accounts going inactive, the players simply leaving the world, or the players left/got kicked from infect. Infect really need to get their accounts in order if they plan on winning this world.

Despite having lost a ton of villages initially in this war, Ronin have done a very nice job of stopping losses. To go from such a large amount of losses to evening out the stats, it says quite a bit. Ronin are certainly fighting and not giving up. However, this also means that Infect have been taking more and more losses and have visibly lost the activity they had in the beginning.

Overall though, I think this has been a fairly entertaining war from an outside perspective. At first, I was thinking Infect had this hands down due to their size and large amount of initial war caps, but now it really could go either way. It will be interesting to see who is leading in 6 months and who is still around. Who will delete? Who will be nobled? Who will be recruited? Who will flip sides? Only time will tell.

We need more of this, way more interesting to come back to for a quick catchup... maybe I haven't looked hard enough? And wtf sidd, you joined infect :icon_confused: Want my villas back :p

darkaniken2

Side 1:
Tribes: Ronin
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect
Players: N Bonaparte

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 07/04/2015 09:36:01

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,349
Side 2: 4,282
Difference: 67

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40,124,367
Side 2: 38,364,898
Difference: 1,759,469

chart

Actual stats, since Infect had to kick an account to save the ingame stats. Figured I'd post them before bona barbs.

DeletedUser113330

Purely, I didn't start this, but you've launched your verbal attack. Is it a tad awkward when you bring yourself up in your own arguments because the person you’re “arguing” with never went personal in the first place. But you're still there acting like you need to save face. What I’m saying is directed at Infect and doesn’t relate to the way anyone might play, but anyway;

You say I internal and so do you,
I got more villas than you
Grew bigger than you
Grew faster than anyone
And that’s my downfall too?
I play hard, but no harder than the circumstances allow, When I finally got big enough to take on an enemy I decided against sending nukes 250 hour to land on poor doogsy or joelllove way too late, after they’ve capped another one off your tribemate.
As for your challenge,
676|829 this vilage has a nuke incoming, try and stack

Let me check my map, it has a few incomings afterall it’s a recap, took it back on the 6[SUP]th[/SUP], already there’s over 100,000 troops at it’s back, don’t believe me?
Take a crack. I feel like I’m falling into a rap.
Still with this random personal banter you’ve cut me deep
Going personal about my internals but let me remind you
Nobody 'members those noisy ones on the externals
From years ago when you’d see MotorZ boast
Past history, off they go, one by one
Y’all pack duffel bag with all your wrinkled clothes and pedal home
Get a little farming script and sit alone
In the middle of a casual k and take barbs to grow
Wouldn't it be better? If you went and chose a new game
Like pokemon or use candy crusher to gain you in-fame
You're pitiful, and carry on, tiny fishy in an even smaller pond
Holding stats up as above trying to prove that you’re less bad
Actin' hella hard but that's just not rad, you’re weak and flip-flop
'Cause inside you're hella soft like a Jolly Rancher lollipop

Rank 4 and rank 4 in ODD in a matter of a month, 4M dead on the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] of the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] too but still I keep cometh. I keep on growing and as it’ll all come back to you when I decide to press forth. Henceforth, remember me as kimkhan did exactly the kind of “warrior” Infect love to fight. Come at me, I’ll be here all night
Where are the leaders of your tribe at man?
Not backing you their hands busy washin' sauce pans
I know there's an off chance you’ll cap a tonne of me but more likely
My village count will spike back up not regress fly past all the Infect players in the top-ten who cross dress
I digress; I’ve never claimed to be the best
But throwing smack at me just proves you lot are getting more and more desperate.

I looked up purely in w70, couldn't find any, my first world and you still kneel far below me, get off the my back before I dress you down even more convincingly.

I'm smarter than you,
I'm harder than you
I'm better than you, I'm just raw
I'm hotter than you, more popular than you
More clever than you and goshdarn it, people like me

Last edited by a moderator:

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'm smarter than you,
I'm harder than you
I'm better than you, I'm just raw
I'm hotter than you, more popular than you
More clever than you and goshdarn it, people like me

Nice post, first of all, you deserve your props for that.

You forget, you don't know who i am ingame, as you said in this post, so how can you possibly claim any of the above? You also claim to be 'hotter more clever and more popular'. I find this hard to believe, us in infect don't think too much of you, apart from the ability to eat internals, barbs and stack your villages, as you have already said, what little front you have is obscenely stacked, and if you weren't so backline, then how on earth have you lost villages atall? Surely, as a small, raw backline player, who has done nothing but grow for them self this entire world, i would love to come back with a rap, much like yourself, but sadly, i am not so inclined to spend that amount of time writing such a masterpiece, not only this, but i happen to know, a little thing about you, you are not so powerful, friendly or loved, you just happen to be, someone who's nice to hugOh, wait, that's what i accused DnD of doing, i guess you guys are just overly friendly, no? Why don't you trim the fat, cut away the members who don't do anything, 'cause only then, will you feel truly loved, as everyone will be active, you will be at 20%, but nevertheless, activity over size, no?

Ali

Last edited: