any oldies on this world?

MaestroSeniorMayheM

Speed The early rounds.
W24- S²ORM
W44- UNDER
W55- MUNTS
W56- TVT
W68 - NADS! - Finished 12th

Hi Natmus :) What's your IGN in w24 or are you using the same name here in w78 :)

DeletedUser

Played in the order

> 56
> 19
> 60
> 66
> 78

Played some accounts on different worlds now and again but nothing too serious. Just for lols. Anyone here from those worlds?

DeletedUser

w26 / 29 / 37 :)

any old T4H(w26) / TLA(w29) / pRo/Ascend(w37) around ?

beastfighter

Played a huge amount of worlds, especially in the beginning when i first joined TW i would join every world possible lol. But my most significant ones would be W14 / W18 / W23/ W35 and to some extent W73

Last edited by a moderator:

blaise12

noticed so many w6 and then look at w15 and only 2-3 have posted their still around :(

shagohad

cant remember if I ever posted here....

played w13 as shagohad

50 as cirvis666

Apophis 1

I've been around awhile.. Started on W2, never should have quit.. Dabbled here and there in different worlds, but they just aren't the same as W2!!

DeletedUser

Do people still go to other servers and try to be awesome? I totes remember that being a thing. Pretending to be a girl also used to be a thing. Good times.

I don't know what you're talking about. Pretending to be a girl wasn't just 'a' thing. It was the thing.

DeletedUser102496

I did it on W79 and it made me popular among my enemy tribes and the tribes I was in, lol

DeletedUser112881

World 9 was my first main world. Played there for several years.

I popped into everything from World 1 upwards after that, as I went through a let's-join-every-world phase and didn't put much effort into most of them.

Kofur is a newer account that I haven't used as much, but I decided to continue using this name for World 78.

Looking forward to seeing how this goes :axemen: