The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

DeletedUser84494

Ali, I'm amazed Infect still allows you out in public. Either you're too wriggly for them to bind or they have even less sense than I've already credited them.

The list of Things That Are Smart Moves For Infect And Dumb For Ronin appears to be growing.

Internalling Accounts

Infect has become the Internal King, which is fine for rapid growth (Tahawli's leap comes to mind), but internalling in Ronin is for chumps.

Mergers

To be fair, Infect hasn't had a lot of mergers as of late. Back when they were first getting started, their official policy for new recruits was to be merged into a pre-existing account. It was good enough then, but these days merging is a sign of...I'm not sure. Of course, Ali is no hypocrite. It's not as if he rushed to merge the Annant account into his own in order to gain a coplayer.

Attacking Inactives

If Infect hits a soft account, they proudly pat themselves on the back and break out the cigars. Watch Ronin do it and make haughty noises about how Ronin -only- goes after dead accounts (you know, like Hazzard, Lordward, Lifford, Tahawli, Pako...).

Losing Villages

Oh yes, losing villages is a winning strategy of theirs. When Ronin loses a village, Infect is ten days closer to having a world win. When Infect loses a village it is, as their duke put it, part of The Plan. Infect only gives up villages that don't matter to The Plan.

Kicking Players

I can say with great authority that if Ronin kicked the Wildling account, Infect would jeer and crow and make noises about their moral superiority. Even though, to anyone with a shred of sense, the account would be better off having been dropped weeks ago.

However, when Infect kicks an account it's a strategic move. While it is when it comes to war caps, it doesn't matter otherwise. If the account has deleted it would have barbed in a few days, anyway. It was done for no other reason than to save stats. This idea that they would have done the same with other internals is laughable. I can guarantee you that if any of those internals had been more frontline, or were suffering heavy losses, Infect would have dropped them so quickly you would have wondered if the player had ever been in the tribe at all.

PS: Bona may have walked away from Infect on good terms, but he was heartbroken that he had poured all of his energy into the game only to have his duke call him an idiot behind is back while doing favors for an enemy account.

Drama!

I love this one so much. Infect had the Soulmage account spy and turn in an effort to break our spirit and break the south. The account also stole church information from a sit and that church list made it onto the Infect forum with a pretty little message of "Don't ask how I got it" from Liric. Infect spent an incredible amount of time trying to get our players to swap sides and leave Ronin.

Including the Classicaus account. Repeatedly.

They then wanted one of our trouble makers to spy for them and pull in a bunch of other accounts so they could win the war via recruitment instead of troops. And one of the trouble makers they wanted was Classicaus. (I feel this repeated emphasis is important to lead into the next point.)

However, when Ronin pulls an innocent little stunt or two, they demand to know why we have to cause drama. Because they never would.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Infect.

OD

Classicaus has been taking a lot of grief over his OD. It's low, we get it. We can math. What I find most telling is that he's doing better in this war than DutchWarrior, who has quite a bit more experience and seems a little less interested in accounts that have a pulse. Mocking one of my scrubs, who has done an amazing job defending against Infect regardless of his past experience is amusing when Infect's largest account only goes after accounts that are dead or dying.

Infect is quite possibly the worst tribe I've dealt with in a long time in regards to putting a favorable spin on their behavior.

They also don't have the sense God gave a lemon if they think that we'll be cutting Classicaus loose. I think Ali forgets that while walls may crumble, they may also be rebuilt. While troops may die, they can be remade.

Classicaus has been one of ours for a long time. He'll be here to enjoy the world win with the rest of us.

Also, Ali, on the note of trimming the fat, I'm noticing quite a bit more needing a trimming in Infect. Ronin doesn't trim: we'll take care of all of our players as best we can. It's Tribal Wars, dear. We plan on getting to the end as a tribe. If that means getting someone a safe backline to hide out for a while until their schedule frees up, so be it. We can always regrow an account. Accounts that need to be eaten will be, but anyone who wants to go to the end with us will be doing so.

Hardly something you can say about your sketchy lot.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ali, I'm amazed Infect still allows you out in public. Either you're too wriggly for them to bind or they have even less sense than I've already credited them.

The list of Things That Are Smart Moves For Infect And Dumb For Ronin appears to be growing.

What makes you say this, as if i am not doing them any good? What good, are you doing Ronin, in this way? Arguing here on the externals, why do Ronin allow you out, or rather, why do you allow yourself out?

Internalling Accounts
Infect has become the Internal King, which is fine for rapid growth (Tahawli's leap comes to mind), but internalling in Ronin is for chumps.

Inactive accounts, everyone has them, but when we feel that these few accounts can't help any more, and the owner agree, yes, we merge them in, no harm done to you, no?

To be fair, Infect hasn't had a lot of mergers as of late. Back when they were first getting started, their official policy for new recruits was to be merged into a pre-existing account. It was good enough then, but these days merging is a sign of...I'm not sure. Of course, Ali is no hypocrite. It's not as if he rushed to merge the Annant account into his own in order to gain a coplayer.

I did actually merge the anant account, he actually asked to join infect multiple times, he is not playing in infect, due to the fact he did not prove his loyalty after us getting him on an account.

Attacking Inactives
If Infect hits a soft account, they proudly pat themselves on the back and break out the cigars. Watch Ronin do it and make haughty noises about how Ronin -only- goes after dead accounts (you know, like Hazzard, Lordward, Lifford, Tahawli, Pako...).

No no, we have found that any one of your accounts we attack, suddenly gain a player, or sitter, but eventually, yes, due to us making them inactive, they are easy food. Similar to the LW account, which you made inactive, and you bragged about those players dissapearing, hypocrisy? hmm...

Losing Villages
Oh yes, losing villages is a winning strategy of theirs. When Ronin loses a village, Infect is ten days closer to having a world win. When Infect loses a village it is, as their duke put it, part of The Plan. Infect only gives up villages that don't matter to The Plan.

If you are referring to toll, i have no idea what his plan was, and i don't see how losing villages is part of any plan. The only instance i can see where this would make sense, is if an area is completely hopeless, we give it away, much like Nme did recently, no?

Kicking Players
I can say with great authority that if Ronin kicked the Wildling account, Infect would jeer and crow and make noises about their moral superiority. Even though, to anyone with a shred of sense, the account would be better off having been dropped weeks ago.

However, when Infect kicks an account it's a strategic move. While it is when it comes to war caps, it doesn't matter otherwise. If the account has deleted it would have barbed in a few days, anyway. It was done for no other reason than to save stats. This idea that they would have done the same with other internals is laughable. I can guarantee you that if any of those internals had been more frontline, or were suffering heavy losses, Infect would have dropped them so quickly you would have wondered if the player had ever been in the tribe at all.

PS: Bona may have walked away from Infect on good terms, but he was heartbroken that he had poured all of his energy into the game only to have his duke call him an idiot behind is back while doing favors for an enemy account.

The one player we kicked, granted, we shouldn't have kicked him, but we did, has caused all this uproar. Who else have we kicked to save stats? Lifford did have a decent frontline, and we didnt kick him, so yet again Jen, sadly, you are wrong.

I love this one so much. Infect had the Soulmage account spy and turn in an effort to break our spirit and break the south. The account also stole church information from a sit and that church list made it onto the Infect forum with a pretty little message of "Don't ask how I got it" from Liric. Infect spent an incredible amount of time trying to get our players to swap sides and leave Ronin.

Including the Classicaus account. Repeatedly.

They then wanted one of our trouble makers to spy for them and pull in a bunch of other accounts so they could win the war via recruitment instead of troops. And one of the trouble makers they wanted was Classicaus. (I feel this repeated emphasis is important to lead into the next point.)

However, when Ronin pulls an innocent little stunt or two, they demand to know why we have to cause drama. Because they never would.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Infect.

Yes yes yes, the soulmagey account, yet another mistake. Eli was your puppet all along, but he did help us, and did well, until the original player came back and took the account away. I was waiting for this one to pop up.

As for Class, Jake, and Omar, for some reason thought that they should recruit, and yet again they did with branne, i never agreed with them, but they were my council so i trusted them, and went along with it. Granted, both have blown up in our face, but god loves a trier.

I have never once said that we are angels, hell, i have said that you have taken the moral high ground on a few occasions, but that does not change the fact, that we are still winning this war, without recruiting any of your members.

Classicaus has been taking a lot of grief over his OD. It's low, we get it. We can math. What I find most telling is that he's doing better in this war than DutchWarrior, who has quite a bit more experience and seems a little less interested in accounts that have a pulse. Mocking one of my scrubs, who has done an amazing job defending against Infect regardless of his past experience is amusing when Infect's largest account only goes after accounts that are dead or dying.

Infect is quite possibly the worst tribe I've dealt with in a long time in regards to putting a favorable spin on their behavior.

They also don't have the sense God gave a lemon if they think that we'll be cutting Classicaus loose. I think Ali forgets that while walls may crumble, they may also be rebuilt. While troops may die, they can be remade.

Classicaus has been one of ours for a long time. He'll be here to enjoy the world win with the rest of us.

Also, Ali, on the note of trimming the fat, I'm noticing quite a bit more needing a trimming in Infect. Ronin doesn't trim: we'll take care of all of our players as best we can. It's Tribal Wars, dear. We plan on getting to the end as a tribe. If that means getting someone a safe backline to hide out for a while until their schedule frees up, so be it. We can always regrow an account. Accounts that need to be eaten will be, but anyone who wants to go to the end with us will be doing so.

Hardly something you can say about your sketchy lot.

you get it, you can math? You obviously don't do English. DW is the reason the Wildling account is as good as gone, sure, i did a lot to begin with, but he did most of the damaging hits, and well done to him for that. You don't seem very hasty to say well done to us, as i have acknowledged some of your successes in the past. DW is actually doing some work on you guys now, some 86 caps. Granted, it isnt as many as an account his size should have, but he has done well for starting as late as he did.

I look forward to congratulating you guys on the world win if that is the case Jen, but i can't help but disagree.

Ali

DeletedUser84494

You missed the point of the list. Each of those things Infect has, at one time or another, mocked Ronin for doing, while doing it themselves. The Double Think in your tribe is absolutely astonishing.

If you are referring to toll, i have no idea what his plan was, and i don't see how losing villages is part of any plan. The only instance i can see where this would make sense, is if an area is completely hopeless, we give it away, much like Nme did recently, no?

I was not referring to Toll, but we can add him to the list.

The one player we kicked, granted, we shouldn't have kicked him, but we did, has caused all this uproar. Who else have we kicked to save stats? Lifford did have a decent frontline, and we didnt kick him, so yet again Jen, sadly, you are wrong.

Undecoded.

I have never once said that we are angels, hell, i have said that you have taken the moral high ground on a few occasions, but that does not change the fact, that we are still winning this war, without recruiting any of your members.

You are ahead in caps. I wouldn't say you're winning the war so much as you're slowing us down on acquiring 60%. To be winning the war our growth should, at the very least, stagnate.

Also, the point here is that you have been desperately trying to take in players as a means to get an easy win. Whereas I've politely turned down a few offers on your own side - including one of your esteemed higher end players, no matter my fondness for him.

If you don't want to be screwed over by Ronin, stop trying to take in Ronin players. You'd think after so many failures it'd sink in. But each time someone teases you eagerly lap it up and nearly piddle yourselves in excitement at the thought of being able to demoralize Ronin and get an easy win.

Be thankful I don't bother with headhunting.

you get it, you can math? You obviously don't do English.

Any noun can be verbed, and incomplete sentences tend to be accepted in conversation. Good job at ineffectively nit picking.

DW is the reason the Wildling account is as good as gone, sure, i did a lot to begin with, but he did most of the damaging hits, and well done to him for that. You don't seem very hasty to say well done to us, as i have acknowledged some of your successes in the past. DW is actually doing some work on you guys now, some 86 caps. Granted, it isnt as many as an account his size should have, but he has done well for starting as late as he did.

No, Dutch is not the reason the account is dead, nor are you the reason. I don't credit you your victories because I haven't really seen any. The most impressive thing I've seen out of you so far is bragging about how top dog you are, then muttering about how you made a mistake at having a frontline unprepared when I had one of my guys give you a quick cuddle. That's not to say that you're poor at the game or won't do anything of note, it's just that right now I see little to commend.

The Wildling account has been inactive or a sit since before the war started. We quitely kept it going for the player as they were going through some rough things out in the real world. That isn't you breaking an account. That is the account being wildly scattered through the northeast in areas that aren't worth dumping resources to defend, without having premium, amd without having a player.

The tiffs you've had with the account have been with random sitters who have nipped.

We could have removed the account at any time - and still could. I simply don't care enough about stats to bother doing so. The account will lose the same amount of villages at the same rate to the same players regardless of the tribe it is in.

Besides, you guys needed a little bit of a village boost. This can make you feel accomplished :)

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'd love to go again, and pick out each thing you have said/done wrong or goes against what you've said here, but im a little pushed for time.

I would say, that in general, this is one of the most even and enjoyable end game wars i have seen. I think both sides have done well, with infect coming back as of the last couple days.

Ali

DeletedUser

I feel like this thread is ali vs ronin :) Sad but true... Haha. I love you ali. Despite the ganging up on you... you still push forth more effort. Day after day I read this thread laughing at how ali never gives up. Just play the game... Enough he said she said...

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
that is cause we havent kicked an account which is losing vills in a big way

yawn..lord dominion comes to mind,gets opped,gets banned. Soul magey joins dsy4 :icon_biggrin:.enough said
and reggae shark how dare you post here ,you have supposedly went awol after the first wave of incomings at you.

and Ali, ronins are simply the best there was and the best there will be. Dont argue with them.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

yawn..lord dominion comes to mind,gets opped,gets banned. Soul magey joins dsy4 :icon_biggrin:.enough said
and reggae shark how dare you post here ,you have supposedly went awol after the first wave of incomings at you.

and Ali, ronins are simply the best there was and the best there will be. Dont argue with them.:icon_razz:

Yeah, I definitely ran in fear of incomings... I wonder who said that... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

if you want to catch a qiwenwong, you need more than a pokeball. I dont know how many thousand pokeballs infect has thrown at qiwenwong only for it to be rejected.

Nukes-Galore

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Side 2:
Tribes: Ronin

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 11/04/2015 18:37:12

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,396
Side 2: 4,343
Difference: 53

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,421,945
Side 2: 39,975,916
Difference: 553,971

chart

Nukes-Galore

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect, ~TR~
Side 2:
Tribes: Ronin, I will

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 11/04/2015 18:40:54

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,452
Side 2: 4,627
Difference: 175

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,945,204
Side 2: 42,583,042
Difference: 2,637,838

chart

Infect insisted on adding I WILL to the stats early on in the war so i figured why not add them and also include Infects End Game Allies, for a better picture :lol:

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Fair enough, well done, you have overtaken us in the overall stats, but as the pure 1-1 stats, we are still leading.

I have been away for 3 days on a biking holiday, so am out of the game slightly, and about to get my head back in, but this is interesting to see how much Ronin have slowed down (yes, still faster atm than Infect).

Ali

Repinski

Fair enough, well done, you have overtaken us in the overall stats, but as the pure 1-1 stats, we are still leading.

I have been away for 3 days on a biking holiday, so am out of the game slightly, and about to get my head back in, but this is interesting to see how much Ronin have slowed down (yes, still faster atm than Infect).

Ali

​Yeah, stats tend to slow when you kick who they eat.

darkaniken2

Who? Nap? He didn't start bleeding till AFTER we kicked.

Ali

You kicked as he was losing villages.

Please don't try to defend kicking a bleeding account. This is the second you have kicked(first being undecoded). Just admit you care so much about stats you're willing to boot entire accounts to preserve them. It'll make you feel better.