sd vs women...next one please

• Thread starter DeletedUser116700
  • Start date

Psihic

You know what the irony is . The so called Women accounts S-D where destroying have joined their great alliance now , precisely Amazon. So now I wonder what happens to S-D's expansion plans ....... they grab their food from Amazon , who is a part of the great alliance , or start nobling more barbs just to slow down the domination.

OR, move to the ya bro front.

@devil, as I said, crap player who got wrekt in an op. Deathpact quit long before you "wrecked" him. And those villages belonged to rimmednoob I believe who quit even before that. All you did in this war was take gemzscreens villages who you surrounded and where no other Cure member was close. When you go to the real front, you got the boot immediatelly. As I said, you are one of the worst players I fought on this world. Or to think again, only the inactives were worse then you. So ye, the worst active player. Please, come back to the frontlines, lets see how you will do ? And I still have your mails saved, the oh so funny, "Your fakes are useless, I just ignore them all." Yeah, you ignored a hell of a lot of nukes when you said that :D

Oh and, please stop tripple posting when you get upset lol, it ruins the forums.

DeletedUser

those villas wernt mine
they belonged to deathpact
I understand if you dont know who he is
we rekt him pretty quick

and when we say rekt we mean he no longer exists on this world

Actually I do know him. As for the villages, you capped them, they became yours. Pavle then came along and took them from you. GG nub. Pavle get me an account so we can rim this nub :D

Psihic

Actually I do know him. As for the villages, you capped them, they became yours. Pavle then came along and took them from you. GG nub. Pavle get me an account so we can rim this nub :D

Better not, he will rim us all. He is dat good. You dont want your rep smeared :icon_confused:

And you just caused another tripple post by this.

DeletedUser

hahahahahaha you guys are amazing

You have officially succeeded in stopping your enemy becoming inactive

and gemzscreen wasnt surrounded at all

I nobled a tribe pretty much on my own and then took out gemzscreen on my own

I was surrounded not the other way around hahahaha

DeletedUser

I am sorry but are you accusing me of only nobling your inactives? I never knew it was possible to be so good at internalling that you could become an externaller

Also suck on my #1 ODA

DeletedUser116699

I beleive on yabro,they didnt lose yet :icon_twisted:

Keep internals and recruitments and you will win soon

balubhai try to get hugs with all tribes in server btw

nntvfn.jpg

you are so desperate to close this world soon?

balubhai

Lol if working on diplomacy when its we vs whole world is called hugging then I dont know what to tell you. Its irony that Ya Bro is called mass recruiters and huggers now also when everyone can see the things going on in the world. Last I saw it was 5 tribes in one side and 1 in other. Total tribe changes of Ya Bro = 344 (9 month old tribe) which is at par or less than the average changes of the world.

We admit that recent attacks from all fronts have made us take a backfoot , however isn't it normal in a war so big for that to happen.

And yes I am in a hurry to finish this world as I feel wasting PP in this world is not gonna justify the slow pace of the world . I might have contacted one or 2 tribes for diplo , however I am sure that when they have said no to it or avoided giving me a reply , I have respected the decision they have made. I will try making diplos again as its my duty to see what best I can do to earn mileages in the war for my tribe. Enough said , back to internals and barb noblings.

DeletedUser116699

Not even close to make me consider why you tell us about your tribe changes

Btw,I never said that you hug but you try at least

but you are annoying because you TRY to recruit all tribes from october who join this world but only a few members was your victims

and stop cry about the 5 vs 1 you turn all tribes against you because nobody fight in this world for over 6 months you start with cure in january to remind you

so you must blame yourself i think

the 1st serius war was ours vs cure

and we was 4m tribe when you was 40m and you just internalling your accounts back then.If im wrong tell me please where are your accounts who starts the world in your tribe?i cant see more than 10 right now(maybe i said too much)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115697

and we was 4m tribe when you was 40m and you just internalling your accounts back then.If im wrong tell me please where are your accounts who starts the world in your tribe?i cant see more than 10 right now(maybe i said too much)

Are you saying that a tribe should never recruit? and just keep its original members?

and it doesn't matter if members today are "original" or not, from the start or recruited along the way, they're all still members of the same tribe.

God of War 1994

I dont see alot of original CURE members in Cure either does that mean CURE is like ya bro too in this aspect? o_O

CURE too is made up of several tribes that failed to make it on their own.

Ya bro turned everyone against it, that maybe true but not due to ya bro tactics but rather due the fact that ya bro was speeding towards world win so I think everyone turned enemy out of envy :p

As for contacting tribes about diplo, balu is right why should he stop contacting tribes its his job to get ya bro as much advantage as possible.

I will again say it, its 5 vs 1 officially plus snobs from behind the scenes, meaning you got more players and more villas and more secure villas yet the progress made so far isnt something to be proud off yet, if the alliance keeps up its pressure and continues at the same pace then yes indeed you should be congratulated.

DeletedUser67579

Well I can say the core of Cure is the same group that have been together from the start, we have gone through several changes but we are the same core. Pavle and I became co Dukes and have many of the same members from the beginning, yes we have added some and merged parts of tribes into us.

Choices where made long ago and now we will fight it out to the end, we are here to play and have a good fight so it does not matter to us how long that takes. Some of us come from very long lived worlds and are willing to put the effort in knowing how good it feels to get a long fought for victory.

DeletedUser

rethae blast from the past

Just remembered we played on w30 together(possibly against each other I am not sure)

God of War 1994

And that should be fine with everyone, however to only blame ya bro for lacking original members is wrong. Ya bro is one of the oldest tribes around right now, and both sides know its going to be a long war however its still 5 vs 1. People should acknowledge ya bro as a worthy opponent. All tribes recruit however number of players ya bro can have at any one time remains 60 while the alliance can have 300 maximum members. Not saying its wrong to team up against an opponent however instead of slandering the opponent, both sides should try acknowledging the achievements of the other for a change.

DeletedUser

I am looking at that account now

That was a long time ago

I think it was the first world I actually tried to win(shame no one told me I couldn't win the world on my own)

Looking back my acc looks terrible I had a good ODD

I use to just noble barbs and build def

LOL I was so bad

posted by devil25793 at 20th January 2011 - 21:17:27
+3
my friends and that seemed to have stopped nobling my villas so if anyone wants some k1 villas just message me in game
posted by devil25793 at 26th May 2010 - 22:27:44
+3
lol check cabster profile i know the tuc members will come here after hearing the lies from cabster
this was last month where i already gave you 42 villas and had 21 other villas set up in a internal clim forum at the same time as fighting on the frontlines for you

dont say i did nothing for you

ps any current dukes kick him out of the tribe and see how he likes it
posted by devil25793 at 18th April 2010 - 18:45:06
+3
just to say that i have lost 42 villa because i gave them to my friends
i put the villa names as my friends to prove this but unfortunately the villas names get updated as well
ps i will be giving 21 villas to TUC next month

DeletedUser

I remember now lol

I carried the alliance so hard they promoted me to duke

Then I was dismissed because he was scared I would backstab him

LOL nothing changes coz the same thing happened on this world 3 times haha

DeletedUser117049

Commandment 215: Honor thy neighbors stache.

First off, why has no one mentioned the awesomeness of Balu's stache in a while? Sometimes I sign in just to see it. Keep up the good work. :icon_eek:

Secondly, can't say you can really disagree with the Balu tactic. War is not all about smashing all the time. Sometimes it takes the clever hand behind the scene signing that fatal agreement. In a world that had such a rocky off and on, active and inactive style of play I can't say this is a bad approach. If I had any form of diplomacy or social skills perhaps I would do the same. It's really more about who can field the most active and long term members at this point.

Now, being said, everyone vs ya bro - can't really put this into a cure formed category. While sure there has been influence, majority of people seem determined to take down the giant such as ya bro. I don't see this as a bad thing. I see this as a honor and challenge. No one has mentioned that Ya Bro council deserve some credit for holding together this giant. Pack that many people, egos, accts and varieties of attitudes/playing styles. It's enough to do a head in quick. So for this, I say commendable efforts!

My decision to go anti-ya bro was not out of any form of malice or hatred. In fact, I think you guys got some stand up people that in different circumstances I think we would be happily positioned besides them. I decided this because everyone else for some reason felt Ya Bro was unstoppable, challenge accepted. While I don't deny this is a up-hill-mountain fight. This doesn't mean it can't be fun or a learning experience. This is a war game after all, why not a world war... Go big or go home.

Also think we may be the only acct not to get an invite from Ya Bro :icon_cool:
This is fine, we didn't want your sides aids anyways. Or was that to aid your side? I am bad with analogies. :icon_razz: