Top 20 discussion

DeletedUser58259

The comment about the review was for Divide, as he was the one that made a comment about it. I apologize for not referring to him when saying that part. But not everything is always about you Matt. You think too much.

Well, you did drop it... I mean, maybe this is semantics. The NAP was dropped, both sides dropped it, so you did unmark them from your map right? Or did they drop it and officially tell you? From what you've said... They were being deceitful but the NAP was in place and you chose to drop the NAP because they didn't have you marked. Is that correct?

If you get an improper conclusion because of the way I word something, does it make it my fault?

mattcurr

The comment about the review was for Divide, as he was the one that made a comment about it. I apologize for not referring to him when saying that part. But not everything is always about you Matt. You think too much.

Well, you did drop it... I mean, maybe this is semantics. The NAP was dropped, both sides dropped it, so you did unmark them from your map right? Or did they drop it and officially tell you? From what you've said... They were being deceitful but the NAP was in place and you chose to drop the NAP because they didn't have you marked. Is that correct?

If you get an improper conclusion because of the way I word something, does it make it my fault?

:icon_rolleyes: This as as close as we're going to get. So they attacked us, admission I am right there, to me that means they dropped the nap, they didnt have us marked again them dropping the nap. And total avoidance of you saying it means not a priority target, ie again a slanderous and incorrect statement. Given that no-one disputes these FACTS im going to stop responding to your stupid game of semantics.

DeletedUser58259

The only slanderous statement I have made at all in this thread is that I believe you have, in the past, broken agreements, but as I have no evidence or proof at this time and do not feel like finding anything, I'll withdraw that accusation and apologize for making an accusation without the evidence to back it up and will do my best to not make statements such as these about you in the future, without the proof :)

All my statements have been facts, you're the one arguing the semantics. I just stated something, and you made an assumption based on what you thought I meant, thinking I was trying to attack you. If you read those statements with an unbiased view you'll see that there was no slander or accusations made originally. :)

DeletedUser

As for broken agreements, I'm not going to spend time that I could be studying or farming to look up something I know exists, I don't care if people believe or don't believe you have or have not. That wasn't the point in this post. I just made comments about the top 9 tribes. That is all.

Then don't comment if you don't know, making up lies about shake dropping the nap when QQ clearly started this conflict.

Divide eT Impara Apr 11, 00:34
did you attacked tony the tiger by mistake or is QQ starting a war ?

.tricky22 Apr 11, 00:39
you have been attacking dc gallen which i let go as i thought u just headeing north east but then i see tony just took a vill right by me .after what gone on im just looking after my self .loks to me you lot trying to get aroundme ready to attack me ??? you cant blame me

Divide eT Impara Apr 11, 00:51
Fair enough but I can tell you we did not had any plans for you, tony was prolly just looking for a new farming area lol.

And as for your shake review first of all if matt leaves only 2 things will happen,
1. Most of us will quit as late game gets very time consuming and you know we have life's :icon_rolleyes:
2. We will stay and take the win with or without matt (I personally wont stay until the end of the world)

Also you mentioned "many nap's/allies" clearly you don't have a clue about shakes diplomacy.

DeletedUser116463

Yo!... How are you guys?
GG everyone, 79 is quite entertaining. :)

DeletedUser

I apologize if I sound rude, but you made us sound like some kind of opportunist tribe that easily backstab diplomacy agreements when in fact most of us are very loyal even with personal agreements with smaller players. I have never broken any agreements I made with any1 in any world, even with bashers regardless of how useful they are to me I will defend them to the end (unless they noble barbs without my permission).

yeil

Then don't comment if you don't know, making up lies about shake dropping the nap when QQ clearly started this conflict.

And as for your shake review first of all if matt leaves only 2 things will happen,
1. Most of us will quit as late game gets very time consuming and you know we have life's :icon_rolleyes:
2. We will stay and take the win with or without matt (I personally wont stay until the end of the world)

Also you mentioned "many nap's/allies" clearly you don't have a clue about shakes diplomacy.

Stay and take the win?

Only reason you guys are where you are is cause of matts manipulation and recruitment to end tribes without having to fight them. That time will run out and players like you quit as soon as the incs start piling up 'due to being bored'.

And matt you had skirmishes with cereal early on but if I'm not mistaken they were resolved and relations were made.

DeletedUser

The only tribe that we couldve had trouble with was Cereal and yes we decided to merge with seem logical as we were both under 15 players and the benefits were great for both sides. As far as im concern any other tribe was just a little stone in the way..

To say that players like me quit when we have inc's is just sad I actually have joined many accounts just for the wars then quit when the war is over, in fact you can personally ask matt that I would've preferred to fight Cereal rather then merging. I dont quit cuz im bored, I quit cause late game is very time consuming and believe it or not there are better things to do then play this game all day, however if I were to quit I will certainly not do it in the middle of a war and I will leave solid players to take over the account and keep playing it.

yeil

The only tribe that we couldve had trouble with was Cereal and yes we decided to merge with seem logical as we were both under 15 players and the benefits were great for both sides. As far as im concern any other tribe was just a little stone in the way..

To say that players like me quit when we have inc's is just sad I actually have joined many accounts just for the wars then quit when the war is over, in fact you can personally ask matt that I would've preferred to fight Cereal rather then merging. I dont quit cuz im bored, I quit cause late game is very time consuming and believe it or not there are better things to do then play this game all day, however if I were to quit I will certainly not do it in the middle of a war and I will leave solid players to take over the account and keep playing it.

I was wrong in saying players like you as I have never seen nor heard of you. But how can you control the south of the world with no real conflict and say cereal would've been the only threat. TWO was taken down with sly tactics and as he calls again 'tactical recruitment'.

And with cereal matt claimed it was not a merge it was tactical recruitment... Recruited the top players and attacked the rest after previously having relations with the tribe.

Also matt you say they dropped the NAP but the night before the nap was dropped rages duke was telling me of how you guys had relations with them. You conversation you have posted seems them retaliation. SICK fell because rage rimmed their duke. The players they recruited was their spoils of war. If they had recruited them they ypu should've spoke to a tribe you have relations with rather than just attack them over such a matter.

Matt you also mocked our op which in the end we took 10 villages from. They're making mince meat of your tribes troops and from what I've seen aren't losing many themselves. Only village they've lost is a player far out that they brought in from sick.

Seems shake underestimated rage too...

DeletedUser58259

I apologize if I sound rude, but you made us sound like some kind of opportunist tribe that easily backstab diplomacy agreements when in fact most of us are very loyal even with personal agreements with smaller players. I have never broken any agreements I made with any1 in any world, even with bashers regardless of how useful they are to me I will defend them to the end (unless they noble barbs without my permission).

While my first comment about Matt could be taken as a negative one... That was not the intention. It's a question that has been asked not just here on the forums, several times, but outside as well. I've never seen a satisfactory answer, such as "I will quit at this time" or "I promise to stay until this date" rather, what has been said is very vague.

I just wanted to know, does he plan to stay or does he plan to go? And if he stays will there be trouble? And if he goes.....

As for all other statements, they were truly neutral. I can see how you make have interpreted them the way you did, as this is the externals and usually people are flaming, but I truly do hating flaming, that's why I have 80 or so posts since 2007.

Your tribe, I stated, has a spread, has good early-mid game players, and was unsure about late game players. Which you have just confirmed, and said that most of you wouldn't stay late game.

I stated that you had many allies/nap's, I did not refer to which one you had many of, rather, a combination of the two. And since the definition of many is different for everyone, I guess there's no real way to determine whether the common person would consider your list of allies and nap's to be a lot without revealing the amount that you have...

As for the RAGE NAP, I merely stated that you dropped the NAP. I guess we have different views on what dropping an NAP means. I'm sorry about that. I guess my terminology is not the same as yours. But as I see it, if you officially tell the other tribe you are removing the NAP, or rather, start attacks before they start attacks, whether they planned to attack you and removed you as an NAP internally, or not, you officially dropped the NAP, and what they did was deceitful and could be considered wrong, but in the end you were the ones to make sure both tribes knew the NAP was over.

There was no statement that you did not honor agreements. Rather. I stated that an NAP is not an agreement beyond what it says it is. Non-aggression pact that can be ended at any time. Which was ended, whether you want to argue that they did or you did it. I did not call you back-stabbers, your came to that conclusion on your own.

If any of this is negative, besides my accusation to Matt after the original post about breaking agreements in the past which I have withdrawn for the time being, then please point it out so that I can make ammends.

:)

mattcurr

They're making mince meat of your tribes troops and from what I've seen aren't losing many themselves.

:lol: Honestly kid you're just hysterical. Wow do you have no idea what happens in the world it's pretty impressive tbph. I dont think we've lost a single nuke against QQ atm, I dont have all the reports yet but at most id say 1 :icon_eek: Are you like the worst troll ever or really this ignorant?

DeletedUser

Considering that TWO only had 2 good players and both of them were never really in the tribe and only joined to troll shayd, I wouldnt even consider that a real war because have they not joined TWO and joined Shake from the start, TWO wouldve never even been a name in this world.

The merge with Cereal... matt did not recruit the top players and attacked the smaller ones, he recruited the ones that agreed to the rules of the tribe, he even invited players that had 10k points or less that I personally wouldn't had invited.

Idk if you read my post or not, but I talked to not 1 but 3 of their leaders and all of my mails got ignored, they knew I had already cleared the player and they invited him regardless. Not to mention that the reason why they rimmed SICK's duke was because I told them that I wanted to move up north and if they wanted to they could join me against SICK, as soon as SICK disband they tried to stop my north expansion by recruiting refugee's.

The only player who have lost troops against QQ was me, I lost 3 nukes on the player that I was originally nobling from SICK because they decided to support a refugee but at the same time I cleared most of tricky's defence on those attacks even with very low morale.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

The only player who have lost troops against QQ was me, I lost 3 nukes on the player that I was originally nobling from SICK because they decided to support a refugee but at the same time I cleared most of tricky's defence on those attacks even with very low morale.

oh true true forgot about that but that wasnt part of an opp, and hardly a loss for your account

as for cereal I invited those who had nice personalities. I excluded a top 25 player and a top 30 player, and included a player with 1 village and 3 villages:icon_rolleyes: Two players we recruited PREWORLD they ewre in my premade from day 1

Last edited:

yeil

:lol: Honestly kid you're just hysterical. Wow do you have no idea what happens in the world it's pretty impressive tbph. I dont think we've lost a single nuke against QQ atm, I dont have all the reports yet but at most id say 1 :icon_eek: Are you like the worst troll ever or really this ignorant?

Haha ive seen different.

mattcurr

Haha ive seen different.

Go ahead post it embarrass me prove me wrong kid. Im betting it doesnt exist or its what divide was talking about from a while back when he attacked someone on his own from a different tribe that QQ then recruited:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser116463

I would like to express my respect to AON members for their almost perfect coordination and for being a good players. Im not sure though, We sent fakes as per daily basis/ we noble each other but if they manage to noble a village from our side, i really dont feel being annoyed or irritated coz i know they deserve it, and they work hard to get the village.

So +1 for tribe AON!.

yeil

Go ahead post it embarrass me prove me wrong kid. Im betting it doesnt exist or its what divide was talking about from a while back when he attacked someone on his own from a different tribe that QQ then recruited:icon_rolleyes:

I notice you ignored my other comments lol. And just relaying information from the rage duke is all.

And why do you keep saying kid? Your like 23/34 :|

DeletedUser

You said you have "seen" different so please enlighten us, otherwise don't talk about things you don't know -_-'

I dont see any of your comment that were ignored btw.

DeletedUser58259

Divide, if I asked you to post the reports of you losing your nuke and train to Rage, refugee or whatever he is, would you post them? And if you wouldn't post them, why wouldn't you post them?

Now, that said, why would he post any reports that you wouldn't post either?

DeletedUser111085

oh true true forgot about that but that wasnt part of an opp, and hardly a loss for your account

as for cereal I invited those who had nice personalities. I excluded a top 25 player and a top 30 player, and included a player with 1 village and 3 villages:icon_rolleyes: Two players we recruited PREWORLD they ewre in my premade from day 1

Out of interest was 'Frozen beauty' one of them?

And regards to people saying Shake have recruited to get to the top well thats just hilarious, they are top because they are the most skilled tribe currently... and considering their join date in comparison to other tribes that have formed recently their tribe changes is not really high in comparison...

Divide, if I asked you to post the reports of you losing your nuke and train to Rage, refugee or whatever he is, would you post them? And if you wouldn't post them, why wouldn't you post them?

Now, that said, why would he post any reports that you wouldn't post either?
I think you are missing the point, it was you who said that you had seen different so you were simply asked to provide evidence to your claim, instead you have not shown anything and have decided to get defensive, now why would you decide to not post proof to prove someone wrong?