Top 20 discussion

yeil

I actually was going to post the reports but have been told not to. And divide he has edited and replied to it now but didn't initially.

Nowhere have I said shakes where they are at due to recruitment what I did say is they've avoided fights by recruitment. Which has avoided their players growth being hindered by early conflict.

DeletedUser

Divide, if I asked you to post the reports of you losing your nuke and train to Rage, refugee or whatever he is, would you post them? And if you wouldn't post them, why wouldn't you post them?

Now, that said, why would he post any reports that you wouldn't post either?

you must be joking lol

DeletedUser

I actually was going to post the reports but have been told not to. And divide he has edited and replied to it now but didn't initially.

Nowhere have I said shakes where they are at due to recruitment what I did say is they've avoided fights by recruitment. Which has avoided their players growth being hindered by early conflict.

Again making false claims about reports that don't exist but okay.

The only war we avoided was with Cereal thats it lol and that would've affected the growth of maybe 2 or 3 of our players at most.

DeletedUser117577

Being a member of Shake myself i dont wanna join in on this argument.
but first off....why does this discussion portray strategic moves, highly logically thought out scenarios and some very good expansion moves on our part as something..negative?
which part of war is it that people here are misunderstanding.War is about winning.War is about doing anything it takes to do that.We started out this world..and slowly grew to easily become the most hated tribe here.we were the underdogs...we had probably the half of remaining world as our enemies?did we survive?yes
are we still fighting?yes
you say we backstabbed qq....we are warring on multiple fronts now...which backstabbing,noob,weak tribe solely looking to win with underhanded tactics tries to take on the rank 3 tribe as well? Il tell you.A loyal tribe that considers the safety and integrity of a tribemate as top priority.We dont give a shit if we lose and are rimmed right now by all the other tribes. We had fun so far..we are having a helluva fun time now...and weil have fun will the end.
So please take this as a game...stop the flaming people..and get back to farming or whatever.Quite honestly being matured people we are capable of better.If anything talk about the new episodes of GOT that leaked.
As for my personal message to Matt.you have an entire tribe thats loyal to you and that knows you well.You dont have to seriously take on everyone posting negative opinions about you bro.They are taking advantage of the fact that you ar sensitive and will reply to every false lies and accusations anyone makes.
I speak for the rest of my tribe in that...we are absolutely loyal to our tribe.the possibility of anyone leaving or quitting without the rest isnt something that will happen.I for one will stay here until my very last vilage is taken.As will everyone here.So please dont make posts about our integrity.We have been striving for a good experience here...and quite honestly the number of people and tribes that have backstabbed Us are soo much,yet we never talk about it.
FYI.there was a family tribe called the Little stompers who were probably the size of our top 5 players put together.Yet we stayed true to them.i gave up multiple villages myself at the beginning to keep the alliance...and my multiple complaints to Matt got me nowhere since he was True to the alliance..and his very words were that one player's ego isnt equivalent to him as that of an alliance.I had good reasons and multiple occasions of barb nobling and spiking around me.Yet i listened to my Duke and kept quiet for the sake of the relationship.
After we made a move on RISE and their family tribes...we took out a couple of their players too.We got the info that the LS family was supporting them and planning to backstab us.We were honestly hurt.me personally.They soon disbanded internalling their own players and then forming a new tribe that is like an academy of HATE.i guess you all know the tribe.MOJO was another tribe hurt by that betrayal.They were yet loyal players to us.and we appreciated that.And so we helped them out against HATE.Many more details about it are barely known to anyone outside the tribe.yet it is because we dont make these things an issue...and cause flame wars in the externals.
I can only say that all these negative opinions about my tribe are simply due to ignorance.And also to take any negative opinions about our duke,matt, and then equate it with the whole tribe is simply nonsense.There are still more than 2 dozen players here.

i appreciate someone who can continue the topic with reference to the title and make an unbiased review like one i tried to make.

P.S: predicted HYMIV top players moving to Public a week earlier.

DeletedUser117577

Stay and take the win?

Only reason you guys are where you are is cause of matts manipulation and recruitment to end tribes without having to fight them. That time will run out and players like you quit as soon as the incs start piling up 'due to being bored'.

And matt you had skirmishes with cereal early on but if I'm not mistaken they were resolved and relations were made.

so you say the rest of us cant play?hurt. :icon_sad: i thought we were doing okay.quite personally..can you compare your ODA,farm and size of account with that of mine?just curious to know where i would have been if not for matt.!

DeletedUser117577

Besides that accusation which was uncalled for.The rest of it seems fine. Appreciate it. about that lategame players though...i guess DivideetImpara meant as in that it is something which cannot be promised now. We are looking at that point probably a year later. I guess he meant if we got to that point..and RL issues cropped up, Then obviously it wouldn't be possible to play on. If not i would definitely stay and hope my fellow tribemates do as well. :)

DeletedUser58259

Monkey, thank you for putting things back into perspective, I was about to finish the top 20 and realized I'm pretty exhausted, will finish it tomorrow.

I was not trying to talk bad about Shake. I still want to know if Matt will quit or if he has made promises to stay, etc... Stuff like that, but I mean, this is just the externals, no one has to say anything they don't want to :) I just thought it should be put into the review because if he did quit it would affect Shake, regardless of whether the leadership was replaced.

You are correct, people's low opinions of Matt seem to transfer to Shake. It's not Shake that uses the espionage and what people 'consider' "unfair tactics" as much. It's mostly Matt. Not that some of you don't do it, cause you do, even Matt will admit that. But overall, yes it's Matt that causes the image of Shake to skew.

I have nothing against Shake. Nothing against Matt really either. I just made a post. Being the externals divide and Matt assumed I meant everything in a negative way. The video probably didn't help that, but really, what was stated was facts, and my own view of what I understand the terminology is. That is what this thread is for is it not?

Someone not in Shake or AON should make a top 20 Review as well.

yeil

so you say the rest of us cant play?hurt. :icon_sad: i thought we were doing okay.quite personally..can you compare your ODA,farm and size of account with that of mine?just curious to know where i would have been if not for matt.!

No I haven't once said none of you aren't good players, clearly very good players. Shake are doing great, I haven't once said they wasn't but why deny the underhand tactics that's the only trait I can put on you guys. It's part of the game but if your gunna do it don't deny it after. And was that a dig at my account? I'm top 10 and rank 1 oda...

DeletedUser117577

Monkey, thank you for putting things back into perspective, I was about to finish the top 20 and realized I'm pretty exhausted, will finish it tomorrow.

I was not trying to talk bad about Shake. I still want to know if Matt will quit or if he has made promises to stay, etc... Stuff like that, but I mean, this is just the externals, no one has to say anything they don't want to :) I just thought it should be put into the review because if he did quit it would affect Shake, regardless of whether the leadership was replaced.

You are correct, people's low opinions of Matt seem to transfer to Shake. It's not Shake that uses the espionage and what people 'consider' "unfair tactics" as much. It's mostly Matt. Not that some of you don't do it, cause you do, even Matt will admit that. But overall, yes it's Matt that causes the image of Shake to skew.

I have nothing against Shake. Nothing against Matt really either. I just made a post. Being the externals divide and Matt assumed I meant everything in a negative way. The video probably didn't help that, but really, what was stated was facts, and my own view of what I understand the terminology is. That is what this thread is for is it not?

Someone not in Shake or AON should make a top 20 Review as well.

i did Not see that rank 1 ODA before. xD my bad.

also you missed my point.i tried to specifically point out that Matt is a good leader, and is doing very well now leading us.
I have been in the tribe since almost the very beginning, and i specifically tried to point out the instances where matt considered alliances and NAPs more important than player egos. He is a person that values tribal relationships very seriously, and if has ever at all used underhanded tactics here. It is something atleast the people here have no idea about.Which is impossible.

I cannot ask of you to trust me..neither can i prove whether or not he is all that everyone here thinks of him to be. I cannot vouch for him either as i have no credibility here considering its my new account and few people know my old igns. but yet i would still say that all the negative opinions about Matt..and all the stories of his underhanded tactics are mostly lies. He is a person with a lot of integrity. He as irritated me quite a few times as well with his decisions and principles yes, but i would definitely rate him as one of the best dukes i have been under.and an overall good leader.but please dont equate that with my strategies and tactics. i guess the definition of a good leader changes with perspective too.

but setting aside all that.appreciate the fact you will finish your review.hope more decent people like you come out to make sensible posts and not spew out flames here anymore.

il reiterate what yeil said before.can someone from Public or qq maybe give an unbiased review?

DeletedUser111495

Ill post some statistics for the top 10 tribes later today, nothing fancy and probably not 100% accuriate, but should be ok to see a rough picture.

DeletedUser115786

No I haven't once said none of you aren't good players, clearly very good players. Shake are doing great, I haven't once said they wasn't but why deny the underhand tactics that's the only trait I can put on you guys. It's part of the game but if your gunna do it don't deny it after. And was that a dig at my account? I'm top 10 and rank 1 oda...

Which underhand tactic would that be? Recruiting Cereal players? Matt allowed those that passed his recruitment requirements into the tribe, those who didn't weren't invited, regardless of points or ranks. After everything settled, some former Cereal players were rimmed, but how is that a bad thing? Were we supposed to let them grow around us and live happily ever after?

If you were talking about some other underhanded tactic, disregard this comment and enlighten us please.

DeletedUser117418

Here is what happened:
1) We noble a village off Bownas of DK. Yes, it is somewhat close to .tricky22 but if you look at our position we were only able to noble in that direction.
2) We get incomings a couple of hours later from .tricky22 without even a mail.
3) http://en79.tribalwars.net/public_report/1a63d41dee148c63c29ebf6f95023f4c
http://en79.tribalwars.net/public_report/cb3e3e5f4c1a1f19f22cb89046fc7713
4) He then sends another noble at the village (still no contact from him). Loyalty at 35 when he hits so doesn't take it.
5) He then sends all his remaining offense to try and cap this village...
http://en79.tribalwars.net/public_report/fa5cd920b8ec91a27366718e750583d2
http://en79.tribalwars.net/public_report/0f2138763d6e6a57859dcbcf73b6d56d
http://en79.tribalwars.net/public_report/b4b849c7c41089dd77bb6d03604de875

Finally, Matt organises an op to get rid of him as clearly this is not acceptable.

http://prntscr.com/6t5wik

I hope this has cleared up the facts in this situation.

DeletedUser111495

Tribe
Tribe Changes / Per Day
Conquers
Barbs Nobled
Internals
Shake
121 (1.81)
406 (379-27)
19 (5.0%)
26 (6.86%)
Public
104 (1.6)
231 (217-14)
12 (5.53%)
47 (21.66%)
=QQ=
142 (2.06)
179 (158-21)
20 (12.66%)
4 (2.53%)
MOJO
88 (4.19)
123 (116-7)
7 (6.03%)
4 (3.45%)
wP
69 (1.28)
206 (192-14)
19 (9.90%)
17 (8.85%)
AoN
17 (1)
126 (104-22)
4 (3.85%)
19 (18.27%)
-TS-
171 (2.76)
185 (172-13)
28 (16.28%)
13 (7.56%)
-Hate-
40 (2.86)
93 (66-27)
6 (9.09%)
14 (21.21%)
~AoD~
94 (1.4)
151 (143-8)
42 (29.37%)
16 (11.19%)
RUSH
67 (1.05)
145 (129-16)
33 (25.59%)
13 (10.08%)

Would just like to point out tribe changes does not tell the whole picture of how much a tribe mass recruits as some tribes have just recently formed and as such their ratio will be higher in comparison like MOJO for example.

For the internal column it is not 100% accurate as it does not include players kicked then internalled and also I did not count self nobles, also cross nobles and recaps need to be taken into consideration... however it is just a rough estimate!

Last edited:

mattcurr

Which underhand tactic would that be? Recruiting Cereal players? Matt allowed those that passed his recruitment requirements into the tribe, those who didn't weren't invited, regardless of points or ranks. After everything settled, some former Cereal players were rimmed, but how is that a bad thing? Were we supposed to let them grow around us and live happily ever after?

If you were talking about some other underhanded tactic, disregard this comment and enlighten us please.

We use spies better than and it makes ben(revolutionary) cry. Like when he tried to get korush to spy for him cause things and failed miserably. The plain fact is, everyone uses spies I dont pretend I dont and I am better than them at it so they cry loudly about it.

Have i used underhanded tactics like betraying an alliance? No and given how high profile I am you think a quick search of my name would return a thread but it wont because no such event exists. Its the same song and dance, people cant see from the outside so they pretend they do.

Tribe
Tribe Changes
Conquers
Barbs Nobled
Internals
Shake
406 (379-27)
19 (5.0%)
26 (6.86%)
Public
231 (217-14)
12 (5.53%)
47 (21.66%)
=QQ=
179 (158-21)
20 (12.66%)
4 (2.53%)
MOJO
123 (116-7)
7 (6.03%)
4 (3.45%)
wP
206 (192-14)
19 (9.90%)
17 (8.85%)
AoN
126 (104-22)
4 (3.85%)
19 (18.27%)
-TS-
185 (172-13)
28 (16.28%)
13 (7.56%)
-Hate-
93 (66-27)
6 (9.09%)
14 (21.21%)
~AoD~
151 (143-8)
42 (29.37%)
16 (11.19%)
RUSH
145 (129-16)
33 (25.59%)
13 (10.08%)

Would just like to add that tribe changes does not take in effect when the tribes were created so the numbers do not fully reflect how much a tribe mass recruits etc.. also for the internal column it is not 100% accuriate as it does not include players kicked then internalled and also I did not count self nobles, also cross nobles and recaps need to be taken into consideration... however it is just a rough estimate!

For jokes and relocates about 20-30 tribe changes of shake were members leaving and rejoining. Not unique invites and I believe we are the only tribe from day 1 in the top 10?

Last edited:

DeletedUser111495

For jokes and relocates about 20-30 tribe changes of shake were members leaving and rejoining. Not unique invites and I believe we are the only tribe from day 1 in the top 10?
Yeah there is alot of things that can be taken into consideration for every tribe, its just a statistic that some will find more meaning than others, Just thought I would put it out there, and like I said does not include start date as i could not be bothered to work out a rough ratio per day per tribe etc... maybe ill do it later just dont expect it to be 100% accurate...

But as people might be aware the rank 2 tribe 'Public' have had the most internals... not sure of the reason as it is a high amount but sometimes when you ahve a small memberbase it can happen.

Also like the fact codygoodthegreat joined wP after saying he was not really interested as he was helping trynet lead Knock! however I can see why he did it seeing as they were a dieing tribe and some members moved over to ~AoD ~

I think wP will do quite well if they stick together only threat will be Public but im sure they have some sort of relationship already...

Last edited:

DeletedUser115786

The plain fact is, everyone uses spies I dont pretend I dont and I am better than them at it so they cry loudly about it.

Not just that, everyone else uses "underhanded" tactics whether they want to admit it or not. It's not something new here, people have allied the strong and preyed on the weak, or vice-versa, throughout this entire game, and throughout human history at that. It's not something new, and it will continue to happen. This is tribal wars, not tribal hugs, so we will continue to dominate anyone who gets in our way.

Like you said, we're just better at it than others which is why they're crying about it. The reality is that many out there want to be in our situation, but since they can't they lash out.

I don't mean to sound like an a-hole or anything, but this is the truth, and we can admit it.

DeletedUser111495

I have said it many times before, people will find any excuse as to why they are not doing so good in comparison, even if shake have used "Underhanded" tactics it does not change the fact they are still the best tribe currently...

DeletedUser115786

I have said it many times before, people will find any excuse as to why they are not doing so good in comparison, even if shake have used "Underhanded" tactics it does not change the fact they are still the best tribe currently...

Yes they will.

Btw, very nice table. Good to finally see some effort here. Now that this thread is back on topic I'm actually motivated to speak which is something i rarely do on the externals.

Let's see some more reviews!

DeletedUser

Also like the fact codygoodthegreat joined wP after saying he was not really interested as he was helping trynet lead Knock! however I can see why he did it seeing as they were a dieing tribe and some members moved over to ~AoN ~

Joined after all old knock members had somewhere to go and aod not aon ;)

ProyousArt

Here is what happened:
1) We noble a village off Bownas of DK. Yes, it is somewhat close to .tricky22 but if you look at our position we were only able to noble in that direction.
2) We get incomings a couple of hours later from .tricky22 without even a mail.
3) http://en79.tribalwars.net/public_report/1a63d41dee148c63c29ebf6f95023f4c
http://en79.tribalwars.net/public_report/cb3e3e5f4c1a1f19f22cb89046fc7713
4) He then sends another noble at the village (still no contact from him). Loyalty at 35 when he hits so doesn't take it.
5) He then sends all his remaining offense to try and cap this village...
http://en79.tribalwars.net/public_report/fa5cd920b8ec91a27366718e750583d2
http://en79.tribalwars.net/public_report/0f2138763d6e6a57859dcbcf73b6d56d
http://en79.tribalwars.net/public_report/b4b849c7c41089dd77bb6d03604de875

Finally, Matt organises an op to get rid of him as clearly this is not acceptable.

http://prntscr.com/6t5wik

I hope this has cleared up the facts in this situation.

This clears everything up. It is concise and has hard evidence. Now, can we get back to actually PLAYING the game? Because the last I checked on the rankings (points, points, literally every aspect), you guys need some help. :)