The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

DeletedUser

wonder whats the point in keeping an account which cleared its frontline stacks with enemy(bonaparte) .Ronin took 9 villages from undecoded .Hardly we call it "tearing".We have housed accs like el lilford and internal king despite going yellow multiple times. What you call "fact" are merely half correct data. Earlier I asked you to go through twstats to get some things cleared. Let me explain it to you. Undecoded barbed on 5th jan. SO she must have deleted on 1st Jan or 31st Dec. How many days one has to be inactive to be red? 7 days. So is there a possibility that undecoded was red? No unless there was some technical glitch. SO why she was kicked? She lost only 9 villages to ronin. She got kicked because she was not responding to my emails which was the only way to contact her. So she was kicked. We dont care losing villages but there are some rules and if they are violated we kick a player.

I don't think I understand your answer, if you have housed accounts turning yellow multiple times (whom I assume are also unable to reply to mails), why did you kick Undecoded who would have also been yellow?

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't think I understand your answer, if you have housed accounts turning yellow multiple times (whom I assume are also unable to reply to mails), why did you kick Undecoded who would have also been yellow?

Chances are, we knew about the players gone yellow, they had contacted us in some way.

Sharon was very, very clear in making it out that she had deleted.

Ali

DeletedUser

​It's because we're just that awesome.

...I once thought so but given the number of supposedly top rate players who went inactive, deleted or else gave away their account to a listed enemy Tribe as soon as they were called on to do something other than attack smaller players or chase Awards...like - gasp in horror - actually Defend themselves, proved otherwise, didn't it Matt. Sadly disappointing but nevertheless true. Anyways, I strongly suggest all players do something else with their lives once w70 ends; TW is an unhealthily repetitive & regressive game format IMO :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I dont think, you got anything left to say here, sharon. We will all do as we please, thats not yours to decide ..

And yes, we were awesome, but kinda became too cocky about being so awesome. We got careless. Made mistakes. And hence got slaughtered. Which was well deserved. No need to go through that again. So sharon, drop it, weve been over this about a thousand times ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

...I once thought so but given the number of supposedly top rate players who went inactive, deleted or else gave away their account to a listed enemy Tribe as soon as they were called on to do something other than attack smaller players or chase Awards...like - gasp in horror - actually Defend themselves, proved otherwise, didn't it Matt. Sadly disappointing but nevertheless true. Anyways, I strongly suggest all players do something else with their lives once w70 ends; TW is an unhealthily repetitive & regressive game format IMO :icon_neutral:

You make it sound like I was there at the end lol. I left when Googly returned, this isn't exactly new or hidden information.

On a more on topic note, Ronin has officially overtaken Infect in k51 on the dominance maps. I may be wrong in saying this but I do believe that is the first K switch over for this war. I also do believe Infect had 80%+ in k51 at one point.

darkaniken2

Last 24 hours:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Ronin
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 25
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 541,285
Side 2: 223,806
Difference: 317,479

chart

[/spoil]

Last 48 hours:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 141
Side 2: 34
Difference: 107

chart

Side 1: 1,261,464
Side 2: 306,481
Difference: 954,983

chart

[/spoil]

Last week:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 352
Side 2: 127
Difference: 225

chart

Side 1: 3,150,069
Side 2: 1,168,046
Difference: 1,982,023

chart

[/spoil]

Last month:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers agaainst opposite side:

Side 1: 1,482
Side 2: 1,033
Difference: 449

chart

Side 1: 13,349,325
Side 2: 9,588,419
Difference: 3,760,906

chart

[/spoil]

Last 3 months:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 3,892
Side 2: 3,344
Difference: 548

chart

Side 1: 35,595,363
Side 2: 30,007,515
Difference: 5,587,848

chart

[/spoil]

Since beginning:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 21/04/2015 16:54:52

Side 1: 4,783
Side 2: 4,627
Difference: 156

chart

Side 1: 43,889,071
Side 2: 41,543,367
Difference: 2,345,704

chart

[/spoil]

And as a tribute to the dearly departed LordWard with his love of forever stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 4,856
Side 2: 4,771
Difference: 85

chart

Side 1: 44,548,289
Side 2: 42,910,193
Difference: 1,638,096

chart

[/spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 21/04/2015 16:54:52

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13,558
Side 2: 15,479
Difference: 1,921

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 117,290,042
Side 2: 129,804,642
Difference: 12,514,600

chart

So, while losing the war, Infect have still grown more villages than they've lost, and done so at a rate that is faster than Ronin, leaving this war anyones game. And yes, I was very bored when I decided I'd make this post.

Didn't you take an account, bleed a bunch, then quit again, just in the last week or so? I'm not really sure you can talk about 'going inactive'.

Last edited:

DeletedUser84494

...I once thought so but given the number of supposedly top rate players who went inactive, deleted or else gave away their account to a listed enemy Tribe as soon as they were called on to do something other than attack smaller players or chase Awards...like - gasp in horror - actually Defend themselves, proved otherwise, didn't it Matt.

I saw many players who kept playing even when it was obvious that they were going to lose. I saw others who knew how things were going to end and walked away, and others yet who poured what they could into the game, but didn't have the time to handle things and so had to leave.

I did not see a whole tribe of players who shrugged and walked away when things became rough. And I saw very few players who had the gall to leap in bed with the enemy to save their hide.

Then, of course, I can think of at least one player that drama-quit, came back, screwed up another account for their precious tribe and potentially quit again :) By the way, thanks for that. We've been wanting Pako gone for a while.

Sadly disappointing but nevertheless true. Anyways, I strongly suggest all players do something else with their lives once w70 ends; TW is an unhealthily repetitive & regressive game format IMO

Oh! And I can think of a player who gives out sage advice to players about walking away from a game they enjoy to do other things with their lives as if it is an unhealthy influence across the board (after coming back and screwing up another account). Again, not that I'm complaining, we seriously genuinely appreciate you jacking things up :)

By all means, come on here and trash talk your former tribe again. We have the ropes to drag you off of that high horse.

In other news, Ronin is officially done with a few players in Infect.

I enjoy the P&P and regardless of what is said, my comments are meant to pertain to game play only. I have nothing against the actual players: we're just on different sides. However, the fun has been spoiled.

http://prntscr.com/6upihz

Then, from your happy little tribe chat:

[XX:19:48] Alam Gamr-Splash: joellove has some super shitty trains
[XX:19:48] Alam Gamr-Splash: like how do you send those...
[XX:19:58] Vato Loco: ^ lol
[XX:20:01] Farmzilla! <3: is he black?

This is disgusting. It's obvious what sort of jab was being made by Mystic in the Pako account and I'm mortified that any player in this game would make a crack like that. And Farmzilla, seriously? Joelllove has been trashing Infect, and Infect's response is to trash talk and bring race into the equation?

So I'm calling you out. If you feel it's ok to make sly comments like these to and about my players and that we'll brood in silence you are grossly mistaken. I know who has this world: that isn't a question for anyone that is in Ronin. But Ronin is also aware that many players in Infect will get to the end, as well, in second place.

But not you. You are done. I don't have to break the rules to see your accounts torn apart. You crossed a line that not even Jake crossed, and we spent over a year waiting for the opportunity to destroy him.

You don't get to finish this world.

DeletedUser84494

so you've been breaking the rules to get him banned so far ?

Nothing I said suggested that I broke the rules to get anyone banned. I said I was quite capable of breaking an account within the confines of the law.

Strange . but not all that surprising . since there were like 5 attempts to get this poor poor niki banned . and I think you did manage to get him banned for ... 5 days or so . I don't rly remember.

According to Infect, every time anything bad happened to Mystic it was Ronin's doing. I didn't turn in any tickets on him: that isn't exactly my style. Nor do I discuss bans. If he was banned, it was because he was breaking the rules. If you're going to blame Ronin for a member of Infect breaking the rules there isn't much I can do to fix your thought process.

I do hold a grudge . if you would have banned him, . I would have never returned .

God forbid a member of Infect be grouchy or leave the game. The horror of it all would be cause to faint :)

Try harder to break rules . and get the objective .

A person doesn't "try harder" to break the rules: they either break them or they do not. It is rather easy to break the rules in the game. This doesn't require some sort of Olympic feat of strength.

It also isn't needed. Infect is breaking: Omar has vanished - with other key players becoming busy, your numbers are slipping faster and faster, inactivity is still an issue, you keep having to shove new players in accounts to save them.

However, we will ensure that certain players don't make it to the end. Defend him all you please, even with his silly village names (Mystic HATES Jenn and Kah, Kah is the biggest cheater, etc), I had nothing against him and wanted to see him make it to the end.

But not now. Not if he's going to say disgusting things like that.

And shame on you if you condone his behavior.

tholus

I rarely post on these forums.

One of the last times I did it was in the context of a discussion regarding if it was “honorable” or not to violate an agreement in a war or in a war game and if it was profitable in terms of reputation and long term results.
Was, at the end, a discussion on ethics. But, despite the different positions in that case, all were legitimate and respectable.

I post again now because we talk again about ethics. But I believe we are crossing a different kind of line here.

We are all playing a little on line game. Doing this, we are all interacting with other people. Real people.
Remember when we were kids? Playing games with other kids? Maybe you did not like all your friends in the same way, maybe some of them you did not like at all. Nevertheless, respect was necessary. In any game mutual respect was (and is) a prerequisite. Respect for the other people playing with you, for your “team” and for the “adversary”.
And if somebody, in your team or in the other, did (or does) something wrong, something you deeply disrespect, something distasteful, you were (and you are) allowed to say it, and to say it loud.

Well.

I tend not to respect too much a team that abandons one of their members when he is in trouble (i.e. in hospital). But I may not know all the details of what happened.

I definitely and completely do not respect racists and usually I don’t like too much also those who tag along with them.

And I think this is worth to be said.
Loud.

- Tholus

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I saw many players who kept playing even when it was obvious that they were going to lose. I saw others who knew how things were going to end and walked away, and others yet who poured what they could into the game, but didn't have the time to handle things and so had to leave.

I did not see a whole tribe of players who shrugged and walked away when things became rough. And I saw very few players who had the gall to leap in bed with the enemy to save their hide.

Then, of course, I can think of at least one player that drama-quit, came back, screwed up another account for their precious tribe and potentially quit again :) By the way, thanks for that. We've been wanting Pako gone for a while.

Oh! And I can think of a player who gives out sage advice to players about walking away from a game they enjoy to do other things with their lives as if it is an unhealthy influence across the board (after coming back and screwing up another account). Again, not that I'm complaining, we seriously genuinely appreciate you jacking things up :)

By all means, come on here and trash talk your former tribe again. We have the ropes to drag you off of that high horse.

In other news, Ronin is officially done with a few players in Infect.

I enjoy the P&P and regardless of what is said, my comments are meant to pertain to game play only. I have nothing against the actual players: we're just on different sides. However, the fun has been spoiled.

http://prntscr.com/6upihz

Then, from your happy little tribe chat:

[XX:19:48] Alam Gamr-Splash: joellove has some super shitty trains
[XX:19:48] Alam Gamr-Splash: like how do you send those...
[XX:19:58] Vato Loco: ^ lol
[XX:20:01] Farmzilla! <3: is he black?

This is disgusting. It's obvious what sort of jab was being made by Mystic in the Pako account and I'm mortified that any player in this game would make a crack like that. And Farmzilla, seriously? Joelllove has been trashing Infect, and Infect's response is to trash talk and bring race into the equation?

So I'm calling you out. If you feel it's ok to make sly comments like these to and about my players and that we'll brood in silence you are grossly mistaken. I know who has this world: that isn't a question for anyone that is in Ronin. But Ronin is also aware that many players in Infect will get to the end, as well, in second place.

But not you. You are done. I don't have to break the rules to see your accounts torn apart. You crossed a line that not even Jake crossed, and we spent over a year waiting for the opportunity to destroy him.

You don't get to finish this world.

http://gyazo.com/08f4bed02c4ceeb8d7e61fed3655464d

Jeniffer you are taking this way out of context. I was not the one who made the racist comment to joellove on the pako sit. mystic made it...

Also, as i was just dicussing with monky... a former joellove co-play... he made the point that it looks bad that i asked that question. I am new to this world. I do not know who is black or white on this world and do not really care... but after i was accused for that comment and i had to prove the sit times that it was not me to leadership it obviously shows that i did not make the comment. Now as for these skype messages. Joellove topic was brought up by splash... and later conversation in the above gyazo obviously shows that I was not meaning it in a racist way. I had no idea he was black and this is why i asked the question. Ali answered it at the bottom. Sorry for you to take it that way but I did not mean it that way.

Farmzilla

DeletedUser

Rep, skin colour doesnt matter. Just like religion or sexual orientation or gender or class or whatever. Sadly, some people are plainly way to stupid to realise that. Else we wouldnt have this issue right here right now.

This may very well be an onine game, but here, you are meeting all kinds of people, just like in RL. And sadly, with it, your meeting all kinds of sick individuals too. Like racists for example. Only trouble here, you cant quite ignore them, when they are on your team. You gonna have to deal with it.

So, dear Infect, the joke is on you. You know, who made the comment. Deal with it. Or else lose all the respect remaining for you guys ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84494

No flaunting was done. No one would know anything at all if it wasn't a profile picture.

he made the point that it looks bad that i asked that question. I am new to this world. I do not know who is black or white on this world and do not really care...

Monky is correct: it looks terrible, regardless of how long you have been on this world. However, given the severity of the accusation I am willing to concede that the question may have been stupidity rather than malice and will remove that mark from your name.

Mystic's comment was not made in good humor or in accidental stupidity, and I find it amusing that you had to prove your innocence while no one has heard of anything happening to Mystic over the comment. Not that we need to hear of a reprimand.

Everyone questions an individual's intelligence in this game: anything we see that doesn't make sense we'll call stupid, and I think both sides are aware that when it comes down to it, we're just taking cracks without genuinely believing that the player on the other side spends their days chewing paint chips and licking windows.

But to ridicule someone based on gender, sexual orientation, race, health, social standing, or anything about their personal lives is taking it too far. There is a point where posturing ceases to matter and comments to impress your tribe or slam your enemy have gone too far.

I would very much like to believe that Mystic was upset at the situation of the sit and lashed out without thinking. I am saddened that the comments made are what came to mind, but I would sincerely like to believe that isn't where Mystic's mind normally travels when he's annoyed at someone.

Regardless, I noticed that even had he been spoken to, no apology was issued, either privately or here, by anyone beyond Farmzilla (and I hope you know that we appreciate you doing so, Farmzilla). At best, a former duke came on and quasi-defended him while ignoring the comment he made. I'd have already flayed Ronin had they crossed that line. We even stopped gloating about Bona caps when we found out he was in the hospital.

In time we will be coming for you, Mystic. Not because it is strategic, not because you are a target that needs to be removed to strengthen our position, not because you matter.

We will make sure you lose everything that you have spent the last couple of years building.

Maybe then you'll know where the line is.

DeletedUser84494

We would like to congratulate Mystic on being welcomed back into the Infect council. This was confusing at first until we remembered that birds of a feather flock together:

http://prntscr.com/6xbtud

On the plus side, at least Infect welcomes all form of racism: we were concerned that they might be a one-trick pony and only hate people who expressed high levels of melanism.

The empathy shown toward a tribemate that was in the hospital is almost equally remarkable.

For anyone concerned, permission was given to share the link.

On a more on-track note, Ronin nearly has a 3m lead on Infect for the war and still going strong. Their latest op gave their target both Defender and Power for the day. They appreciated the flags :)

DeletedUser

Its funny how suddenly the "noob" , " guy who only takes barbs" , " guy who only go for merges" is now leading in war stats. Come on infect, at least back up your accusations with some actions. Op me.