top 30

yeil

I have 14 so idk that I even have the most :S

And he probably means because your account is the merger of two top 30 accounts at a critical stage of understanding how to use your nuke and grow properly. Giving you a huge edge. I mean after you merged you went from outside the top 30 to rank 3 in a single day... Then basically squandered that entire lead.

By moving house and losing net lol, shit happens its a long world.

Went straight back to top 3 with no free villages too.

Last edited:

mattcurr

Went straight back to top 3 with no free villages too.

Fruit of the forbidden tree. Its pretty simple you did the largest merge in the world, at probably the most critical time. You'll probably catch crap for it for a while.

Fr0z3nW1ngZ

I was rank 1 oda before SNIPE AND BACKTIME. jumped over everyone lol.

And an easy ride? Bashers are the reason I had low oda.

I had an awful start up after 2 years out and citrus never played my account, Didn't have the time. And I deleted it because im not getting into a flaming war with anyone on here anymore. And the information your giving is wrong and I don't need to explain myself. My account doesn't deserve to be top 10? why? Ive outgrown most, got war caps and have less free villages than most. I was given my first internal for backtiming the player that made him quit. Then rimmed him and all his tribemates that surrounded me later.

If you include the coalition against us which i never seen as a war just food fighting back i have 13 war caps out of 32 conquers which may be the most in the world? I haven't checked that was just a guess. Rank doesn't mean anything to me and neither does random people from the externals opinion on my account lol.

Care to tell me which account your playing currently?

Put much effort into defending your 10 free villages, its okay though excuses aren't really facts.