Top 20 discussion

arabela

@Matt

Obviously everybody who disagree your opinions is either noob, closed minded, "someone like her", etc.

I will avoid getting in argues with you from now on over the ways of playing this game. Seems the closed mind is yours, and you can't accept others opinions.
Cya...

Last edited:

mattcurr

oops :icon_redface:

Where did a shake player get rimmed did I miss it? Two aon players got entirely rimmed from the top 30 players. Im looking around cant find where that happened to us due to them being isolated.

Last edited:

yeil

Where did a shake player get rimmed did I miss it? Two aon players got entirely rimmed from the top 30 players. Im looking around cant find where that happened to us.

They was being attacked by QQ before they joined and knew they wasn't getting stacks when they joined the tribe.

I didn't say anything about anybody getting rimmed and neither did you, you must've understood yourself. You said good tribes know how to stack isolated players...

Top 30? Well theres a lie lol.

http://gyazo.com/9e6d6a7fe12c3e547264789d9125fb9d

mattcurr

They was being attacked by QQ before they joined and knew they wasn't getting stacks when they joined the tribe.

I didn't say anything about anybody getting rimmed and neither did you, you must've understood yourself. You said good tribes know how to stack isolated players...

Top 30? Well theres a lie lol.

http://gyazo.com/9e6d6a7fe12c3e547264789d9125fb9d

Okay so the guy wasnt top 30 one was I thought at least. And I said stack isolated players not villages you have the quote yourself. And in the context of the conversation it was about two players who were rimmed? So please explain to me my meaning in that context that equates to 3 villages vs having 2 entire players eaten because you refused to stack them :/

Here you go mike since you were reaching for these

fat-straws1.jpg

Last edited:

Garrock

If you would time nobles from 4 separate villages yes in terms of understanding troop use strategies you're a noob. Nothing to do with dissent of me and that is where your false bullshit make everything personal comes into play. Which is such a bull shit cop out. If you're afraid to enter into a debate about the merits run away and don't post don't turn it into some bullshit personal attack bullshit because you don't know enough to defend your ideas.

Attacking with pure Spears is retarded and timing 4 separate noble nukes is retarded end of story :/ not really an opinion honestly shocked you said it. Give me 1 advantage of landing 4 nuke nobles in 1 second over spreading them through 10 minutes

Closed minded is not an underestimation its an observation. A lot of people are unwilling to go against what everyone "knows" to be true. I have always challenged that and there have always been people like you who say well I did well doing what I do. Which is great for you but you're still wrong, much like the people who argued and argue that starting pure offense is smart. Long established tradition, I constantly bash as only done by people who are bad at tw on a fundamental level.

sorry for the rant if anyone saw it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser57316

I feel like this thread isnt about the top 20 anymore D:

Also spelling ass is the same thing as saying ass, so you might as well just say ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117577

Whats happening here. is a cycle. hatred and vengeance is a cycle. goes on and on. each person just refreshing the cycle. a reply to the above post will follow. then a reply to that will. call me a pacifist or a coward...but i sincerely hope this stops here. i hope one of you here can be the bigger person here and let it go. we should remember at the end of the day its just a game.

^ the above post may have had a point from his perspective. but i hope you realise you did exactly the same you were accusing him of. flaming. you do realise you had the choice of being the bigger person and not flame it further? but you did not take the choice. it doesnt make you any lesser. but you should remember you had the choice and none but you.

P.S: the ^ refers to the post above nub murph

Last edited by a moderator:

Garrock

Whats happening here. is a cycle. hatred and vengeance is a cycle. goes on and on. each person just refreshing the cycle. a reply to the above post will follow. then a reply to that will. call me a pacifist or a coward...but i sincerely hope this stops here. i hope one of you here can be the bigger person here and let it go. we should remember at the end of the day its just a game.

^ the above post may have had a point from his perspective. but i hope you realise you did exactly the same you were accusing him of. flaming. you do realise you had the choice of being the bigger person and not flame it further? but you did not take the choice. it doesnt make you any lesser. but you should remember you had the choice and none but you.

P.S: the ^ refers to the post above nub murph

Fair point.. hook with bait, and I bit... /bow apologies

DeletedUser57316

Im trying to be the good guy here, trying to get things back on topic and I get called a nub..

I see how it is luffy </3

mattcurr

sorry for the rant if anyone saw it.

So in other words as I said in my post you cant defend your ideas so you attacked my way of writing. Are you really that weak of character and game play strategies?

I say you cant play a game and you come here and try to tear me down as a person.(is this how an adult acts?)

At the end of the day I always defend people who are picked on but pick on bad ideas. You attack people when you cant defend your ideas

Last edited:

DeletedUser117577

I am curious to have someone from mojo to make a review here. they have been awfully quiet in here even though they have definitely done good enough so far to make an opinion.

DeletedUser117577

i have a sneaking doubt as to which account ^ plays in. cause i am not sure if you meant the same account.

DeletedUser111495

I think Forgottentalent has a lot of style. Also criminally under appreciated for the staunch commitment they have given to this world.
Their name is deceiving, I knew exactly who was on the account so they were not forgotten
:icon_biggrin:
Here you go mike since you were reaching for these
[video=youtube;74hXgxCo1qc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74hXgxCo1qc[/video]

Last edited:

Garrock

So in other words as I said in my post you cant defend your ideas so you attacked my way of writing. Are you really that weak of character and game play strategies?

I say you cant play a game and you come here and try to tear me down as a person.(is this how an adult acts?)

At the end of the day I always defend people who are picked on but pick on bad ideas. You attack people when you cant defend your ideas

No matt... I covered the points in the previous response, but it's not the points you are looking for. It's the hotheaded flames that you are attempting to elicit, and I took the bait. If you wanted a real, and rational debate you wouldn't insult people, and you wouldn't speak down to them.

Monkey was right, I acknowledged that, and deleted my previous post.

You can play mate, your history speaks for itself, but you are not the only one. You could be an iconic figure in TW, and you could be a mentor if you would only allow yourself to be. I personally respect what you've done as a leader and as a player, and you have different ideas about things, I appreciate that as well. If only we could get past that ego and have some rational discussions.

Anyway bro... done here with the arguing.

Got something constructive to add I'd love to hear it though. Here are some different ways to noble as well as defend against... in my opinion there are no absolutes, each having their place.

Different ways to Noble: a) perfectly timed trains b) split nuke/nobles c) noble/nukes from different targets (timed such that one can withdraw to avoid noble crashing d) anti-sniping

Different ways to Defend: a) stacking b) barb bounce c) cancel snipe d) sniping e) noble crashing f) backtiming (though not so good after nobles have hit).

Or we could just act like adults, move past the flaming and get back on topic.

mattcurr

No matt... I covered the points in the previous response, but it's not the points you are looking for. It's the hotheaded flames that you are attempting to elicit, and I took the bait. If you wanted a real, and rational debate you wouldn't insult people, and you wouldn't speak down to them.

Monkey was right, I acknowledged that, and deleted my previous post.

You can play mate, your history speaks for itself, but you are not the only one. You could be an iconic figure in TW, and you could be a mentor if you would only allow yourself to be. I personally respect what you've done as a leader and as a player, and you have different ideas about things, I appreciate that as well. If only we could get past that ego and have some rational discussions.

Anyway bro... done here with the arguing.

Got something constructive to add I'd love to hear it though. Here are some different ways to noble as well as defend against... in my opinion there are no absolutes, each having their place.

Different ways to Noble: a) perfectly timed trains b) split nuke/nobles c) noble/nukes from different targets (timed such that one can withdraw to avoid noble crashing d) anti-sniping

Different ways to Defend: a) stacking b) barb bounce c) cancel snipe d) sniping e) noble crashing f) backtiming (though not so good after nobles have hit).

Or we could just act like adults, move past the flaming and get back on topic.

:icon_rolleyes: Did you really have the balls to add personal insults in the middle of you changing your own opinion and avoiding my direction question about your assertion?:icon_neutral: Remember when you said you had to time separate nobles from separate villages, then remember how you said right now that from separate villages they should be untimed. Seriously you wonder why I dismiss your view you change your damn view half way through instead of admitting you were wrong and throw in bullshit insults cause to be frank you're a pussy about admitting fault.

The thing you get wrong is every time someone proves me wrong I man up and say so. You pretend you didnt say it. Just freaking admit it you were wrong when you said this, I called you out, you had a little hissy fit.
timing when nobling is important... even if the nobles originate from 4 seperate villages.

Last edited: