2dadar vs Flood/Crash

DeletedUser94059

I think people should just chill it's still way to early to start saying who is better and being cocky, your all nubs anyway especially mason

DeletedUser99565

Well mason wants to hook up with me, that feeds my ego a bit. Kind of hard not to be cocky.

a886276ef25f36911e51aa1b55cd16e2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to throw this in to the mix;

CRASH! have well and truly joined this conflict so the thread title is completely correct.

Liam

DeletedUser

Just to throw this in to the mix;

CRASH! have well and truly joined this conflict so the thread title is completely correct.

Liam
Sending you some support Liam dont worry-the baddies wont touch you

DeletedUser99565

You posted like 10 hours ago nearly and all I have are incomings from CRASH! :icon_cry: You lied to me!

Get used to it. He said he was ready to hook up. Turns out he's not quite ready to hook up ;P
I know this is completely irrelevant but I put rocks in my socks on Sundays.

DeletedUser94059

Get used to it. He said he was ready to hook up. Turns out he's not quite ready to hook up ;P
I know this is completely irrelevant but I put rocks in my socks on Sundays.

Hes cheating on me :O what does putting rocks in your socks do? i want to learn your ways

Justifi3d

As most know I lost my best friend early Friday morning, and I'm heart broken... Do what you wish, its done.. Do what you wish

DeletedUser

Oh God I genuinely just realised tonight that this thread was relevant to me... I appreciate seeing the stats though they were very informative given I've only been focusing on the red dots near my yellow dots.

Liking the circle-flame as well. It's funny!!

Ben

P.s. someone who's name I forget mentioned we won W58 - it was W60 :)

P.p.s. I'm sorry for your loss Justifi3d.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh God I genuinely just realised tonight that this thread was relevant to me... I appreciate seeing the stats though they were very informative given I've only been focusing on the red dots near my yellow dots.

Ben

+1

DeletedUser117570

Sorry for you loss Justified, lost my father recently so know how painful it is.

DeletedUser

Ben

Say didnt I win that world with you o_O