The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

Nukes-Galore

Ronin will say Ronin, Infect will say Infect :)

Take your pick

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
How's it going over there in Ronin?

We're ready for your next onslaught, you have only been eating fairly inactive accounts recently, and props to you, you made them inactive, but all of our accounts are active now, looking forward the the next op :)

Ali

DeletedUser94483

Purely you are so fun...There is a RISE in activity but no where enough to call yourselves active. Though I have liked seeing some changes in infect that are making you a slightly more challenging foe...Though I was hoping for a larger gain between then and now...Maybe make the world exactly 50% split before you guys get your shiz together and see what happens would have been nice. Imo.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Purely you are so fun...There is a RISE in activity but no where enough to call yourselves active. Though I have liked seeing some changes in infect that are making you a slightly more challenging foe...Though I was hoping for a larger gain between then and now...Maybe make the world exactly 50% split before you guys get your shiz together and see what happens would have been nice. Imo.

You claim we are inactive, but what about your account?

Not doing too well either, as of recently when we got those accounts active again.

Ali

DeletedUser

Any update on the stats (I mean the ingame ones ..) ? Cant be bothered to take a look myself ..

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
http://gyazo.com/548ae86a05b59cc37a7b151805ef59df

From the POV of infect.

Interesting stats right now, most of the players who Ronin were feeding from (nme and Pako), are now active and stacked.

Where will they go next? Will they capitalise on their recent success with kimkhan, or perhaps move back to IK? Maybe someone else, who hasn't been hit as much recently, such as sidd or xxaven, either way, should be interesting with the amount of talk which has been happening.

Ali

DeletedUser94483

You claim we are inactive, but what about your account?

Not doing too well either, as of recently when we got those accounts active again.

Ali

Other then two small attacks on a tiny front I have my account has been doing just fine lately actually.
.had to slow down after burning a bit hot.

Thank you for your concerns though purely

DeletedUser45880

The day we've all been waiting for, the merge is here!

68c9ff682724d81a2f01fcca4bb9bafd.png

DeletedUser94059

damn if this is true, was thinking bout joining as i heard it was an alright war

DeletedUser

of course, we could also do with some drama in world 70. Well, its true about the merge- The first infect member have agreed to the global merge and moved over to Ronin. XD