TSUPER and a band of refugees

DeletedUser103302

What you guys did to warlock can hardly be called "rimming"
Rimming means you actually fought someone.
Evidently you didn't...
Warlock was killed by its own owner and from that day had been sat by players all around hazmat, trying to snipe some trains but not try hard enough.

Sure you are going to display your great conquer list, sure you tell us how big your ODA is and ODD from warlock (meaning he probably fought). But thats just to sooth your own mind, knowing that u fought a completely incompetent account after the owner went dark and backstabbed the rest of the account.
So go ahead and gloat you manage to "rim" warlock, an account that went offline 3 weeks ago, but still is alive somehow :O. IF that is the pace at which you conquer village during a war, from an account not even fighting back or defending at all except for snipes. Then good luck with Ronin.

But seeing how Nine-Inch-Nail used a co player, to infiltrate the account of one of their attackers, to sent away all troops so they could noble him without loses, might give them a Ban or village loss.
All we can do is laugh at TSUPERs silly attempts to fight a "war" with us xD
Incompetence is their middle name :)

Your Statement is demeaning for those on the front actually fighting at present. Unicorn went pOOp,(Oh lets just forget that right after they attack us, whilst we were still fighting TSU.) Warlock went pOOp, (Screams in forums about 9k Incoming, when he was the aggressor and the instigator, And started attacking TSUck.) but both accounts gave it as big and large as any waffler on the externals in game. Hazmat declared over our force internalling their spies apparently (My Bad).. It was Warlock that declared dragging your sorry tribe into this mess. Then you make excuses for your sorry /Baron/Dick/duke who got his ass gifted to him on a platter. And dont think that his external villages in different K's are safe, we have already cleared those. Just throwing you a bit of intel ... You can thank TSUPER later. (I wont give you his name that cleared them, as you may say that he had logged into the account and sent all troops away.)

I have no idea what you are talking about me using a co player to spy/infiltrate and gift on an account, that, Sir, is slander and also illegal in TW. I suggest you report *IN* game infractions if you feel a game infraction has occurred. Failing that, Sit on your hands and listen to your betters.

Make excuses all you want, hide behind your pretty facade.

Oh and dont think we dont see all this support incoming from CRASH.

Lame ass trolling.

Grow some. Or Jog On.

You have tribe members with talent. You are embarrassing your tribe members with your repeated external posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im not in HazMat...
i Don't play actively on this world, just some rim noobie that loves to find facts and present them.
seeing how aggressively you respond, ill bet there is something hiding behind the yawning face of yours

Btw Viscida, thats exactly what i meant with the stats, i just couldn't be bothered to post them xD

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yawning One, if you know the rules of this game so well that you even know you can't slander (which is allowed as long as you have facts and are not flaming on the person outside gamerelated terms), then may i ask why you are swearing and slandering ("lame ass trolling faces") both of which are illegal on the external forum

DeletedUser102496

Screwed over by the owner and then sat by players trying to snipe (warlock).

You may have forgot about Reason 4 regarding Warlock, left account over getting badly killed and used RL as his excuse to not defend incomings - why did THESE EVENTS NOT HAPPEN UNTIL NOW!?

SERIOUSLY!?

DeletedUser103302

Your just a Troll. ( i just couldn't be bothered to post them xD)

I dont mind, if you get facts right. Get them right, or shuush

ViVo is just following the trail of Unicorn and Warlock. Delusions of grandeur dragging all the rest of his tribe into wars For his own ends of Internalling and making himself more scary.

Such nOOb.

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i thrive on bad reviews about me, so hit me up with another shot.
everyone said i would be done for pretty soon, yet i still stand...
either everyones judgement is wrong or I'm living proof miracles exist (which one is more likely)

DeletedUser103302

Yawning One, if you know the rules of this game so well that you even know you can't slander (which is allowed as long as you have facts and are not flaming on the person outside gamerelated terms), then may i ask why you are swearing and slandering ("lame ass trolling ---- ---- Edit") both of which are illegal on the external forum

Sorry i dont understand Pokemon Chat.

DeletedUser

Warlock went pOOp, (Screams in forums about 9k Incoming, when he was the aggressor and the instigator, And started attacking TSUck.) but both accounts gave it as big and large as any waffler on the externals in game. Hazmat declared over our force internalling their spies apparently (My Bad).. It was Warlock that declared dragging your sorry tribe into this mess. Then you make excuses for your sorry /Baron/Dick/duke who got his ass gifted to him on a platter. And dont think that his external villages in different K's are safe, we have already cleared those. Just throwing you a bit of intel ... You can thank TSUPER later. (I wont give you his name that cleared them, as you may say that he had logged into the account and sent all troops away.)

I see, so, I, Sin was screaming about 9k incomings? Firstly, when I was on the account, you guys seemed to have a lot of trouble passing 4k and staying there. Not very "Tsuper" are ya. ;)

I got my ass gifted to me on a platter, eh? Oh boy, NiN. Might want to get your facts straight. Before I got kicked off the internet and Chris went ballistic, I had barely lost any villas. The majority of the ones I HAD lost were ones I simply could not defend due to positioning. This despite an average of 3 trains a day and a couple random and horribly time noble nukes, among other things.

Your arrogance is founded on stats that really aren't representative of this war. Though, they're representative of your lack of skills. You got very few villas from Unicorn. Furthermore, it's taken what, 2-3 weeks to eat up my dead account, despite so many of you being nearby. You've supposedly got tribe members with talent...well, if this is the extent of said "talent", might just want to quit before it's too late. :icon_rolleyes:

Sin

DeletedUser103302

either everyones judgement is wrong or I'm living proof miracles exist (which one is more likely)

How delusional is that statement right there?

DeletedUser

You may have forgot about Reason 4 regarding Warlock, left account over getting badly killed and used RL as his excuse to not defend incomings - why did THESE EVENTS NOT HAPPEN UNTIL NOW!?

SERIOUSLY!?

Nope. I had no reason to use rl as an excuse since TSUPER really weren't doing all that well. Sure sleeping 3 hrs a day is draining, but I was actually enjoying how easy it was. I am not one for excuses, never have been. The only reason I would disappear from an account which I put so much work into is because I lost access to the internet or something really urgent came up in real life (in this case it was the former). RL is more important the tw after all, though it seems like people easily forget this.

Sin

DeletedUser103302

Your arrogance is founded on stats that really aren't representative of this war

No they are founded on your accounts arrogance they could move into the core. Not you personally. As i feel you were left to take the flack, all your other co players found RL apparently. That you stayed and (Still sniped me) Was the saving grace

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
oh another infraction worthy insult...

A wisemen once told me, the art of winning arguments is to never lose your temper to the point where the only way you can argue is to dodge answers by talking gibberish, or insulting the other party by swearing.

DeletedUser103302

not sure what you could post but okay?..
and yes I'm a n00b and I'm so proud to be top 10 (above you) and still be n00b

You have not learned the basics yet i see.

Points dont mean anything in TW.

DeletedUser103302

oh another infraction worthy insult...

A wisemen once told me, the art of winning arguments is to never lose your temper to the point where the only way you can argue is to dodge answers by talking gibberish, or insulting the other party by swearing.

Lol Keep reporting infractions nOOb.

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't need to report what forum mods can read...

but back to TSUPERs impressive stats

Posted earlier:
"Lets just get the facts straight before people start blabbing about how "good" TSUPER really is:

TSUPER vs HazMat
194 - 79

But wait, how many of those caps were actual fighting players, that weren't being internalled or went dark because owner screwed them over? Because HazMat had 4 internals, tower27,warlock, legallybindinghugs and the barbarian?
How many of the 194 caps were from those 4 players?

TSUPER vs Hazmat
185 (194) - 0(79)"

DeletedUser

No they are founded on your accounts arrogance they could move into the core. Not you personally. As i feel you were left to take the flack, all your other co players found RL apparently. That you stayed and (Still sniped me) Was the saving grace

What arrogance? While I was playing, I did not brag like I could have with how my account and more specifically, I, was doing. Furthermore, I was successfully clearing my cluster (as, in retrospect, I should have done a long time ago).

If not for the mess that did indeed happen irl (my internet being cut off at the worst time possible), my acc would still be very much alive and you guys would be quiet right now. The only times TSUPER managed to cap off me while I was defending was due to occasional mistakes from fatigue (sleeping 3 hrs a night is draining) or because of short range trains to villas that were, simply put, un-defendable with how I'd chosen to set up my defence. A defence which was easily holding back the majority of the TSUPER members in my K44 area, might I add. So yeah, while I played, my acc was hardly "arrogant", nor was it being trashed. No offense, but you really might want to rephrase things next time to reflect the reality of the situation.

DeletedUser102496

Your just a Troll. ( i just couldn't be bothered to post them xD)

I dont mind, if you get facts right. Get them right, or shushh.

You don't know me - message me for a chat and question me since you are acting like a woman who got called a 'prostitute', so answer like an adult not a kid - I seen a lot of accounts that just literally run away from incomings nowadays and use RL as an excuse and was just a guess. You cannot call me a nub, you are just some player that needs to co-play an account to get somewhere so be quiet.

Nope. I had no reason to use rl as an excuse since TSUPER really weren't doing all that well. Sure sleeping 3 hrs a day is draining, but I was actually enjoying how easy it was. I am not one for excuses, never have been. The only reason I would disappear from an account which I put so much work into is because I lost access to the internet or something really urgent came up in real life (in this case it was the former). RL is more important the tw after all, though it seems like people easily forget this.

Sin

THANK YOU!

Someone who actually is adult enough to make a reply without swearing. But mate, I feel sorry for the account losing them villages though (I'm still a small account so I respect every village I earn with great care). I am glad you owned up to that :)