w77 - blog

DeletedUser110019

omg croc is still alive ! :O!!!

roman doesn't have the activity to even run an account properly so the fact he even defended shows how bad his attackers are xD

Slpher

omg reunion, its my biggest fan :lol:. what acc you on croc?, how far down the ranks do I need to scroll? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You don't got to scroll that far at all :) I'm on the same account i was on when i mailed you while you were getting rimmed <3your biggest fan? eh soz, I'm torys biggest fan :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

[spoil]

24bef36d-adff-4e7d-9d52-984862f73a64.png
Incase anyone remembers, there was a thread up quite a while ago (click) with a small amount of prem as gift for the winners. Those who received prices were andrewkins (200PPs) and TG Smurf (500 PPs) due to the thread being closed by request and me leaving TW back then.

Now that I am back following this world a bit and posting again, I thought I would go use some of the prem I`ve been collecting at w80 and announce a new "contest". Hopefully a few (or rather many) of you contribute a bit to help me out here and liven up the forum. Might as well try.

You have three alternatives to pick from:

a) Put a picture of a commercially known character of any kind (as long as it is ok to post by the forum rules) and relate it to anyone who in your opinion is similar to this character - the player or acc has to be related to w77 - currently remaining or gone doesn`t really matter thoe.
Example:[Spoil]
Star-Wars-Revenge-of-the-Sith-image-star-wars-revenge-of-the-sith-36272759-1280-960.jpg
[/Spoil]
or

b) Put a minor interview of your choice with someone who is related to w77 about who they are and their opinions or any info they might wanna share (as long as it is valid and worth reading).

or..

c) Anyone can make a meme right?.. Make your own w77 related such.

Example:[Spoil] [/Spoil]

A random winner will win a small price of 600 PPs which will be picked and announced at the next edition. Post or send me a pm with the name of the account that you want to receive the prem please.

Good luck :)
[/spoil]

Ok I didn't really follow the rules but I don't think anyone else is gunna participate. So let's all just have a moment of silence and remember the tribe W2V.

This is my requiem to them.
RequiemForW2V_3.png

Seriously though, the movie Requiem For a Dream is a really good movie. I mean you'll be terribly depressed by the end of it but sometimes a dose of reality is good! Also, W2V stinks.

Last edited by a moderator:

nowitsover

^
[Spoil]
display.jpg
[/Spoil]
Well deserved such - Not waiting to the next issue to post it.

Prem sent over to the account ^^

DeletedUser

Woo! I've never won anything before. and the fact that I was the only participant will not diminish my glory. thanks nowitsover! Meep, if kim likes your submission, I will split my 600pp with you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All to you fam, i'm saving mine for Krieger. I have afew but won't be posting them until i see the time is right.

DeletedUser117358

Woo! I've never won anything before. and the fact that I was the only participant will not diminish my glory. thanks nowitsover! Meep, if kim likes your submission, I will split my 600pp with you!

such a nice guy, i appreciate you mate!

DeletedUser

I think we can say display won it fair now that he posted his war reaction. Got a greenscreen and wore a suit just for it.