Top 10 tribes

DeletedUser102496

Can we save the personal insults in-game, please? All I see it as is CRASH running out of food at a good time to kill 2dadar while Flood are also attacking them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser99565

Can we save the personal insults in-game, please? All I see it as is CRASH running out of food at a good time to kill 2dadar while Flood are also attacking them :icon_rolleyes:

Too many people are blocked or like to report in game for that. I don't report people as I think it's silly but people are weird like that. Plus these externals need some court jesters to make a fool of themselves to liven it up. And we did a damn good job I think.

DeletedUser99565

cdworld - who are you again?
are you relevant in this world or not??
Grtz,
Sara

I didn't realize you have to be relevant on a world to post. Maybe you should give your ego a rest as this is the externals where people are allowed to read and post without having to be "relevant"

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You can post.
But if you are not relevant to the case, the post doesn't make sense.
If you were leader of a tribe, then arguments could be made that your arguments are valid in this case.
But you just said you were an outsider, so stop behaving like you know what happened with the NAP
Grtz,
Sara

DeletedUser

Mom not big on mustaches, I like to keep myself clean shaven with my douchebag chinstrap.

Then you shall forever be relegated to the title of "best looking person with a chinstrap on tw".

Sorry, man. I don't make the rules, I just ignore them and replace them with my own.

DeletedUser102496

Cowboy allows me free pony rides at the carnival :icon_smile:

DeletedUser117392

I didn't realize you have to be relevant on a world to post. Maybe you should give your ego a rest as this is the externals where people are allowed to read and post without having to be "relevant"

You don't have to be relevant to post. But readers has right to ignore you if you are Irrelevant. So that was a fair question to ask.

DeletedUser99565

You can post.
But if you are not relevant to the case, the post doesn't make sense.
If you were leader of a tribe, then arguments could be made that your arguments are valid in this case.
But you just said you were an outsider, so stop behaving like you know what happened with the NAP
Grtz,
Sara

I am relevant to some of accusations at hand. The more people feed the squid then the more the Kraken will be released. I never said I was an outsider, just stating that one can post on the public forums without being relevant if he/she pleases
And Barry that would make you the best looking with a mustache.
as for Titu yes they can ignore me if the with but obviously people enjoy replying to me, maybe it's my good looks or my magnets in my body that attract them?

DeletedUser

you sexist <3, only because I'm a woman you start swearing with follicles...
low blow :'( you and me 1vs1 pig wrestling
Grtz,
Sara

You picked the wrong person on TW to challenge to a pig wrestling match, bosslady.

SOOOOOO-WEEEEEEEE!

DeletedUser102496

550w_movies_inbetweeners_trailer_best_bits_5.jpg

Does these kind of hairs count? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser102496

Can I join Sara and Cowboy in this Pig Wrestling? :icon_razz: