Top 10 tribes

Michael Wittman

mmmmmmmm me and my spartans will have some fun with you ladies talking about grammer and insults :p

DeletedUser

I wonder why you mentioned me. :icon_rolleyes: But thats some nice response.
icon14.png

P.S. You are so beautiful. *jealous*

Because you stuck up for me <3<3<3 that nasty Teemo, Cant up your ability power on tribal wars

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just so you nerds are aware, this is why the the game is dying. You elitists all scratching each others arses, sometimes I wonder if you realise you're bold face lying 95% of the time or if you're so far into the delusion that you think it's the truth now. We get it, you've been playing since world whatever and you have 5 people on your account because of your reputation and TW is all you do and you're all best friends who stick up for each other against those "noobs" who aren't in your special TW circle. Good for you, now please mason locke titu shut up and stop posting those meme pics.

DeletedUser

You can post.
But if you are not relevant to the case, the post doesn't make sense.
If you were leader of a tribe, then arguments could be made that your arguments are valid in this case.
But you just said you were an outsider, so stop behaving like you know what happened with the NAP
Grtz,
Sara

The only one being irrelevant here is you. What are you, the arbiter of who is relevant and who can post? Get lost.

DeletedUser117392

We get it, you've been playing since world whatever and you have 5 people on your account because of your reputation and TW is all you do and you're all best friends who stick up for each other against those "noobs" who aren't in your special TW circle. Good for you, now please mason locke titu shut up and stop posting those meme pics.

Externals are for fun posting. Do you want me to post noble train landtimes here lol? :icon_rolleyes:

P.S. one simply doesn't put only 5 players on 1 account. I got a dozen. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Am I the only one who's noticed cdwold's sig?

Does everyone BS on these forums or is it some kind of truly hilarious joke of massive funny?

Ben

DeletedUser

Are you actually that autistic?

If you're confused about signatures, or just jokes in general, I am not actually a skeleton. Just to put your mind at ease.

DeletedUser105935

Just so you nerds are aware, this is why the the game is dying. You elitists all scratching each others arses, sometimes I wonder if you realise you're bold face lying 95% of the time or if you're so far into the delusion that you think it's the truth now. We get it, you've been playing since world whatever and you have 5 people on your account because of your reputation and TW is all you do and you're all best friends who stick up for each other against those "noobs" who aren't in your special TW circle. Good for you, now please mason locke titu shut up and stop posting those meme pics.

i obv dont have a good rep then i must be a nub cause i prefer 2 have 2-3 players with me

DeletedUser95698

too bad you can't buy any brain viscida

too bad you can't buy a* brain.
you see where you made the mistake? You wouldn't have done that if you had a brain, but like you said...you can't buy a brain.