Difference: 904

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,873,343
Side 2: 6,956,510
Difference: 7,916,833

chart

DeletedUser84494

You're doing it wrong, Nukes. Remember that players who are losing villages don't count because REASONS. Reasons, of course, being whatever Infect leadership cooks up for the day.

They invited Classicaus back into the tribe to internal it, while Craig gushes and swoons on their forum about how great a job they did defending against "him" (and I guess some others with some help) while he was bogged down with 20,000 incomings (insert the obligatory "OVER NINE THOUSAND" shock and awe), even though the many, many people who were busting to keep his account afloat while he had private matters to attend never really saw more than a little over half of that. But I've noticed that when Infect wants to pat themselves on the back over being awesome defenders, they pull out the 20,000 number.

And yet even though the players are chatting up one another in the Infect forum, and even though troops are being moved to defend, Infect leadership has insisted to their players that Classicaus caps don't count. Because in the end, Infect gets to pick and choose who does and does not count toward official war caps (TR doesn't, I Will does, Undecoded doesn't, Lord Dominion does, Bona doesn't, etc and so forth).

Keep fighting, Infect. While your top players ask mine to hop over to end this world in a hurry because you are done with it, mine are having fun.

We aren't here for a cheap win, we aren't here for an easy win: I have a dozen tricks at my disposal if I wanted to end the world ASAP.

We are here for a good win and to fight tooth and nail for what belongs to us. As it has been, this world belongs to Ronin.

You can keep the faint of heart.

DeletedUser

They invited Classicaus back into the tribe to internal it, while Craig gushes and swoons on their forum about how great a job they did defending against "him" (and I guess some others with some help) while he was bogged down with 20,000 incomings (insert the obligatory "OVER NINE THOUSAND" shock and awe), even though the many, many people who were busting to keep his account afloat while he had private matters to attend never really saw more than a little over half of that..

Thanks Jen, I was curious to know who was on the Class account because it was one of the periodic gang-bangers hitting Don P account which i played Feb 9th to April 13th & which was frequently targeted by multi players. Don P account suffered when I had vacation with minimal access from 4-13 but the congratulatory IGM from someone on the Quin account will testify to the activity I did put in especially over 9-13th April. if not generally whilst there. The break I took in active defending cost a lot of troops. I m-i-g-h-t have been up for going back to try consolidating matters but I made the tribe look bad. Intriguing to see this latest goss tho.

DeletedUser

When will people learn never to listen to a word Jen says.
She's as informed as Jon Snow and talks twice as much as crap as the entire small council of King's Landing.

Womble Womble Womble

DeletedUser94483

Coming from a complete loser?

You know if it was someone of repute or intelligence coming and saying this I might give it credence...You dear person are one of the lowest people infect has to offer. New owner or not I will see your accounts burned.

DeletedUser

So... you have no idea who I am and yet you're trying to hurl insults.
Yeah you are a certified genius, let the great speech maker handle her own battles with her signature dry superciliousness

You couldn't see the end of a match burn let alone multiple accounts oh Master of Light

So... http://media.giphy.com/media/8qjPQtvhsa7Xa/giphy.gif Jog On

DeletedUser108799

Wow this world is still going on!!!
Best of luck to both sides may the best tribe win,

DeletedUser94483

So... you have no idea who I am and yet you're trying to hurl insults.
Yeah you are a certified genius, let the great speech maker handle her own battles with her signature dry superciliousness

You couldn't see the end of a match burn let alone multiple accounts oh Master of Light

So... http://media.giphy.com/media/8qjPQtvhsa7Xa/giphy.gif Jog On

Your account is all that matters in this discussion...You are tied to it, now I just need to find out who you yourself are and what accounts you play and see as a player how things go for you in the future.

Not defending jen, she or anyone in the tribe is more then capable of defending themselves.

If you think I could not see things to the end then there is nothing about me that you know...maybe I should refocus back onto your dying account.

If you wish to take on the account of a traitor then you shall be branded as a traitor it is very simple. Unless you are just not smart enough to understand that?

Honestly you should just delete your sinking ship and get on with yourself and go help someone that is not dead yet.

DeletedUser84494

Val, Womble is right, there is no need to hurl insults. To insult is to assume that something matters enough to put forth the effort. In their attempts to have a little fun, the account has hurt people who considered them friends, has alienated them from people they have known for over a year, and has provided Ronin with a bounty. If their goal was to harm me, all they have done is hurt feelings - none of which are my own - and provide me with a posh little backline. Through Womble, DND will probably be back up to rank five. So...thank you? I guess?

For such a large account, you mattered remarkably little. Kudos on that: not many people can have such a small impact for such a large footprint.

The irony of the next bit isn't at all lost on me, but instead of waiting for accusations from cannon fodder about how I clearly know nothing (because I haven't at all provided evidence of having eyes inside the tribe - repeatedly and with great relish), I'll man up and handle this now.

Sidd, after six months finally personally confronted me about the accusations against his character in regards to getting access to the Latchky account and launching troops at Ronin players from 200 hours out. Anantrocks had provided a Whatsapp screenshot of Sidd being given the password to log into the account and of him agreeing to it. We assumed he would find someone else to log in to keep from being hit by multiabuse himself.

After a lengthy discussion, Sidd was provided that screenshot as evidence that he had been lying about not being given the password and we both discovered that Anantrocks made up an account to frame him. When Anant was approached by this by Sidd, he insisted it was nonsense. Sidd and I have used TeamViewer to view one another's Skype conversations with Anant to clarify many things:

1. Sidd is innocent of the charges against him. (I have apologized to him privately, but this is meant to also be a public apology.)

2. Anantrock is, without fail, scum. We know he pulled this stunt in Smoke so it was less of a surprise than it should have been to find out that he would stoop low enough to do something like this.

I enjoy the pnp in this game and I will use quotes I receive to my advantage: that is part of the pnp and it is enjoyable to do so. This is politics - the whole goal is to sway public opinion. If I feel someone has crossed a line, I have no qualms with calling them out (the ridiculous remarks Mystic made, for example). But I don't like falsely accusing someone's good character and if I find I am mistaken about something as severe as this, I am not going to slink off and hide.

Anant, you're a deadbeat, and you've made more than a few enemies over this little stunt. Have fun in your future worlds. We know you're a cheat, we know you're a coward, and we know that you have no morals. That is going to make it an adventure each time we find you.

Sidd, I am sorry that this went on as long as it did. I should have showed you the Whatsapp and called you out on it, but we never butted heads in Skype over it and I had no reason to confront you privately.

We're still going to trounce you for being a red dot, but I'll make sure it's all in good fun for my guys and not revenge :)

DeletedUser113330

For such a large account, you mattered remarkably little. Kudos on that: not many people can have such a small impact for such a large footprint.

I'd like to report shots fired.

I really don't want to be drawn into this boring conversation, but in case anyone was wondering whether Jen would share the world win with another here is your proof that wouldn't be the case. The players I brought into Ronin, the points, the touch of class and most of all the things I didn't do made as much of an impact as any other account. I don't need approval from anyone else on my achievements, I took a k85 villa on my first world to rank 3 and left. Game over, been a blast, don't sneak pot-shots towards me in your posts thanks, oh great, now, I've got to go dry my laptop again, this time from all the tears :icon_rolleyes:

Back on topic, go Sidd! You're loved over the border again, you should go join Ronin!

DeletedUser84494

You internalled your way to the top in a safe area after having many accounts gifted to you and after bristling over and over again about how they had been gifted to you and K80-whatever belonged to Classicaus, so other accounts needed to back off. You came out of your shell near the end and finally got a proper taste of blood and finally played the game.

The entire time you were supported by a tribe that liked you, enjoyed your company, and helped you whenever they could.

When you left, your friends begged you back and your abandonment was ignored as a nub who didn't know any better.

When you left the second time, it was in good cheer and with a thank you to your tribe for everything that was done. We all knew you had personal problems, and none of us judged you for it. The players you left in the account poured their hearts out to keep it going and, while internalling it would have made more sense, no one wanted to do that because of the work you had put in to defend at the end.

When you came back and kicked out those players, then left the tribe without a word and joined the enemy, you broke hearts. To see you gloating on the Infect forum was an embarrassment after everything that your friends did for you.

So you misunderstood me, Craig. You made an impact in this world, just as everyone did. But in the end, after everything you accomplished, after everything you did, turning your back on your friends meant you simply didn't matter. The fact that you were able to do that so flippantly hurt them, but from that hurt they have turned and consumed your account.

That is why you don't matter. That is why your account has left such a small imprint for taking up so much room. Because in the end, after all of the sleepless nights and everything you learned, you abandoned your friends.

You are nothing. I don't hate you: you're ash. And from what I heard, you've left the account again.

You did nothing to harm me if that was your intent. You did nothing to genuinely impact Ronin with your leaving. We've grown through you - as DND has grown through you. I have come out of this unscathed.

But your friends? Many of them were hurt. So congrats, you left with an amazing reputation at your back.

but in case anyone was wondering whether Jen would share the world win with another here is your proof that wouldn't be the case.

This little bit still makes no sense. You do know that in the end there will be more than one account, right? Given that this is your first end game, maybe you don't understand how the world win works. The dukes of both tribes are not placed on a throne made of the bodies of their tribes. The duke of the winning tribe is not given a medal made of the skulls of their tribemates.

It's a tribe - a concept that seems to slip your grasp. The tribe wins, the tribe brags, the tribe is proud of what they, as a whole, accomplish. This means that in the end, Branne, Tholus, Latchky, Bombo, and the rest, will have exciting stories to share and a world win.

Me? I don't care. This account I'm in isn't mine. The account I was in prior isn't mine. I haven't shared any of my victories or failures from my past - so I have taken no credit for anything there. And when I leave here, I will be handing someone else's account back to them with all of the awards it carries and will very likely assume a new skin and hide in another world.

This isn't about me. It's never been about me, and it won't be about me. I run Ronin because Ronin allows me to run it. They listen because they allow me to direct them. At any time I can be overthrown, at any time they can walk away. They attack at my command because they want to. They are devils and monsters and beasts and saints and I exist at their behest.

That's the duke role.

You've done nothing to me, Craig - and there is nothing that you can do to me. To hurt me, you have to hurt my tribe, and for that I'll rise them above anything you do and keep them safe.

That's the duke's job.

As such, your impact is insignificant.

You simply don't matter to me.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Valtheran88 said:
Coming from a complete loser?

You know if it was someone of repute or intelligence coming and saying this I might give it credence...You dear person are one of the lowest people infect has to offer. New owner or not I will see your accounts burned.
Valtheran88 said:
If you wish to take on the account of a traitor then you shall be branded as a traitor it is very simple. Unless you are just not smart enough to understand that?

Doesn't it just make you feel all warm and toasty inside when you see somebody who is supposed to be a mod, insulting other players in the community? Just brings a smile to your face, doesn't it?

Maybe he'll even be so kind as to post a 500-word explanation in his cool, calm, and collected manner, about how his Logic works because last time I checked, taking over an account where the old owner betrayed his tribe, doesn't make you a traitor as well. (To read this post properly, read it with every word dripping with sarcasm).

DeletedUser94483

Your opinion is yours and my opinion is mine George. I believe the willingness to take over an account in that manner transfers the guilt equally.

Or are you saying I am not entitled to my own outlook?

DeletedUser113330

Jen, once again you seem determined to prove that everything you say is true solely because your post also happens to be the longest, like word count is directly correlated with your credibility, that's not actually how the real world works.

Jennifer you seem incredibly driven to upset me on a very personally level as much as possible for someone who claims I'm am "nothing but ash". You have targeted me personally in a viciously tirade, that was unwarranted and that serves absolutely no purpose but to harass and upset me.

Jennifer, we are not on a first name basis, I never told you my name, I have never used my name in conversation with or near you. I am Classicaus and nothing more to you. I on the other hand don't refer to you as The Repo Man because that's not your account, you don't really have an account and you introduce yourself as Jennifer. The game is fun and yes the Classicaus account was done awhile ago, I played it from the start, lasting longer than all but a few other accounts with the original owners. You aren't seriously going to sit there and take ownership for Kah's absolutely stunning work on DND, are you?
You don't have an account.

So Jennifer, you're right I have made many friends along the way and I have had an absolute ball with them. Many players wanted to co-play but couldn't stay in the game. I was gifted from my dedicated tribe members who were a part of The Republic (100 players +). Love all of them. They all still love me. I am still friends with many players from TW and I have been offered an incredible number of accounts to come play on even under the threat of you hunting me down and destroying me anywhere I go. You, however, are a cold and ruthless politician, you are unfeeling you have all but admitted you suffer from severe Alexithymia. The people around you are lapdogs who tell you they are friends, colleagues who despise you or subordinates who could never honestly call you a friend, you're just a duke. They are not your friends.
You don't have any real friends.

Now Jennifer, I left Ronin several times for a myriad of reasons and under circumstances you've never understood and don't need to. I did it because of TW issues and opportunities, because of my strong friendships and personal reasons. You really don't have a clue what is actually going on, you just talk a lot. All in all, you must understand that this game and how much you deeply, deeply despise me matters so little when you have a real life, with real life ups and downs. You have this game, it's your world. It's your one escape from boring customers and only alternative to books that were written by people who are more interesting than you. Only the horses and elderly neighbours think you're as amazing as you are, so you come here to wield your vocabulary and power.
You don't have a life.

Now you're likely to escalate things and hit back with something even more personal or vulgar. Why not post pictures from my facebook or start tearing through the past to use quotes, actions and stats against me?
You're something to me.
You're a cold-hearted, power-obsessed bully that hides behind big words and impeccable sentence structure. But, let me make things are bit simpler for you.

Jennifer, you don't have an account
Jennifer, you don't have any real friends
Jennifer, you don't have a life

I don't matter to you?

Jennifer, you don't matter.

Now kindly, let my ashes blow away peacefully.

[video=youtube;9rDr6ycpo1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rDr6ycpo1A[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sad sad sad. It was sad for qiwenwong's account to take villages from the class account. I could only have done that with the mindset that Craig was no longer in the account. I dont really care what people say about Craig, but to me he was a friend till the day he left. It was a pity I had to noble a few villas on my end, but at least a part of the Class account will forever be in the qiwenwong account. Craig, enjoy your RL. Even though your account met a bad end, the memories we made together are still valuable to me. The show must go on for the qiwenwong account. I have people to prove wrong before I can finally end my career in TW.

DeletedUser94483

Class for all the huffing you are doing...I just have to state that your betrayal has made almost no impact...a little over a week after you left and we are only .2% below where we were when you betrayed us...Your entire account essentially was 2.3% when you left...we gained 2.1% mostly through you...thank you for diversifying our sw...Now please shut up and go away.

DeletedUser84494

Jen, once again you seem determined to prove that everything you say is true solely because your post also happens to be the longest, like word count is directly correlated with your credibility, that's not actually how the real world works.

You are welcome to show me the many places in my previous post where I was mistaken.

You kicked out the players in the account that had been trying hard to defend it against Infect.

You joined Infect after friends of yours had worked hard trying to salvage your account.

You then gifted your account to Infect and somehow thought this would upset me and leave your friends unscathed.

By all means, let me know where I am mistaken.

You have targeted me personally in a viciously tirade, that was unwarranted and that serves absolutely no purpose but to harass and upset me.

You're correct. Out in the grown up world when someone does something that others don't like and they are called out on it, it is completely unwarranted. Especially if they know that the conversation will continue if they try to get salty and carrying on, anyway.

You aren't seriously going to sit there and take ownership for Kah's absolutely stunning work on DND, are you? You don't have an account.

Of course not. Everyone knows the account is Kah. Clearly none of the other coplayers matter. But nevertheless, she is stunning and deserves the warm and fuzzy feeling. Sadly, the barb doesn't sting me quite as you'd like it, too.

You, however, are a cold and ruthless politician, you are unfeeling you have all but admitted you suffer from severe Alexithymia.

Sweet talking won't get you out of hot water, dear :) I'm not sure where the admittance to Alexithymia comes from, but you're commended for trying to bring big words into the conversation.

The people around you are lapdogs who tell you they are friends, colleagues who despise you or subordinates who could never honestly call you a friend, you're just a duke. They are not your friends.
You don't have any real friends.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Craig. I don't see anyone in Ronin as a lapdog or a subordinate. But I suppose it makes you feel better to think that people chose Ronin over jumping ship with you if you assume they did so because they are whipped dogs on tight leashes who simply don't have a choice.

Now Jennifer, I left Ronin several times for a myriad of reasons and under circumstances you've never understood and don't need to

I am acutely aware of many of the problems you had been going through in your private life, and I cannot think of a single time that we didn't try to help you when help was needed. I took sits whenever asked, I found sitters whenever I was unavailable. I tried getting you coplayers to help (which, in what appears to be habit for you, you also locked out without an explanation). You seem to be under the impression that you can rewrite history just because you're in a mood. Not once did your tribe turn on you - but you repeatedly turned on your tribe.

All in all, you must understand that this game and how much you deeply, deeply despise me matters so little when you have a real life, with real life ups and downs. You have this game, it's your world. It's your one escape from boring customers and only alternative to books that were written by people who are more interesting than you. Only the horses and elderly neighbours think you're as amazing as you are, so you come here to wield your vocabulary and power.
You don't have a life.

I don't despise you and never did. It takes a lot of effort to hate someone and I'm not so invested that I feel the need to hate a person because of actions taken in a game. It's a game. I'll happily hunt someone down within the game, but I won't take it outside of that. You, however, seem bent on making this personal. Whereas I've not once mentioned anything having to do with your personal issues relating to your family, you've decided that I have a mental disorder and no life. Unfortunately, even with all of the time I pour into this game, I have plenty I do outside of it. My customers aren't "boring" (I have one that genuinely believes the government is ran by shapeshifting vampire-aliens. I challenge anyone to find that to be boring), my job is enjoyable, my home life is enjoyable (I have the most awesome little rooster perched on the back of my chair hanging out with me tonight), and tomorrow I get to finish fencing in the orchard so the ducklings and goslings can gorge on deliciousness.

My ups and downs are my own. You don't matter to me: which means when I go to bed at night, you simply don't cross my mind. I don't wish anything poor to happen to you or yours, nor do I try to come up with wickedry or bad things just to feel better about what you have done. You made your choices in the game and c'est la vie. Who you are in the game is not who you are out in the real world.

But by all means, take the grown up road and take pot shots about my real life since you clearly can't find a way to justify what you did in a browser-based online game :)

Now you're likely to escalate things and hit back with something even more personal or vulgar. Why not post pictures from my facebook or start tearing through the past to use quotes, actions and stats against me?

I have never done that to any player and I certainly won't start now. But if you want me to be your villain then have at. It's always easier feeling your actions are justified if you make this a good vs evil issue and blindly ignore anyone else you impact along the way.

You're a cold-hearted, power-obsessed bully that hides behind big words and impeccable sentence structure.

A cold hearted, power-obsessed bully with impeccable sentence structure? See? We can be on friendly terms, even if you do terrible things to your former fellow tribemates. You're still capable of saying nice things :)

Now kindly, let my ashes blow away peacefully.

I already have, dear. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust and all of that. As you pointed out, Kah and Kah alone has done a stunning job of seeing to it.

I'm here for my tribe, Craig. You hurt them. When you are gone, you will be one more enemy that Ronin pulled together and vanquished. Nothing more.

I'm going to reiterate that I don't hate you and i don't wish anything bad to happen to you, yourself. I know what is going on out in the wilds of the real world and I'm sorry that you have to go through it. What is happening out there has nothing to do with what has happened in the game.

You can't use me as an excuse for doing what you did. You can't use my reaction as a reason to make a vain attempt at bringing in personal insults.

I don't know your real-life self very well - I tend not to intrude in the personal lives of others. But the mask you wore while in Ronin was cold, cruel, and two-faced.

I may not run my tribe with my emotions on my sleeve. I may exact revenge for any harm done to any one of my places. But I can safely say I've never betrayed my charges.

Nor have I ever wrote anyone such a pleasant goodbye/thank you letter and shortly thereafter threw it all back in the faces of the readers by destroying everything they had worked for.

In closing, I have to wonder, when you wrote this goodbye letter, were you planning on making a mockery of your account at the time, or did the revelation come to you later?

http://prntscr.com/78oi2s

Inquiring minds would like to know.