W80 rumours

DeletedUser103945

I heard a rumor that Roman has a lot of 3K+ point whores with hardly any troops, just playing simcity. Oh yeah, and I heard a guy with a handful of defensive troops cleared a couple of them, forcing one Roman dude to rage quit. It can't be true, can it?

DeletedUser102496

#Gotnonameisgreekgod #Gotnonametowinw80 #PleasefeedGotnoname

DeletedUser

I heard the players In Friend in reality have few friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you look closely... the tribe is Friends With Benefits

You dont need that many friends with benefits, I think we have too many of them :D
And when you are young, you are own friend with benefit. Fly High was young, couldn't really talk to women (ya, even on skype :eek: ), so he became his own friend with benefit :p ;)

DeletedUser112794

I heard a rumour that the top players spend real money on buying imaginary resources in a free to play browser game

DeletedUser

You dont need that many friends with benefits

Evidently you do. :icon_razz:
jI6Y8Bq.png

DeletedUser

New Rumours:
Regime
are allied with Gents & plan on helping in a war about to happen.
MvDC Recruited alot of Farm. members? Planned.
-AL- Just recruit anyone no matter what K they are in. (Naughty Recruiter!)
SBAR & .TH. are having snuggle trouble problems!
Jäger asked GOD family to help take out INVICT.. Apparently Gents involved? Linked with Regime maybe? = BIG WAR!!!!!!

Sorry for slow rumours.. Currently not in a tribe and its quite difficult finding gossip when your tribeless >.<!!

DeletedUser114869

New Rumours:
Regime
are allied with Gents & plan on helping in a war about to happen.
MvDC Recruited alot of Farm. members? Planned.
-AL- Just recruit anyone no matter what K they are in. (Naughty Recruiter!)
SBAR & .TH. are having snuggle trouble problems!
Jäger asked GOD family to help take out INVICT.. Apparently Gents involved? Linked with Regime maybe? = BIG WAR!!!!!!

Sorry for slow rumours.. Currently not in a tribe and its quite difficult finding gossip when your tribeless >.<!!

I plan on making babies with Regime, Gents don't war we hug people so....

tumblr_m115o7ffcZ1qjemo2o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Smokn

In the next server update they plan to implement a PvP reward to help reduce the drastic increase in barbarian nobling. When a village is nobled, the nobling player will recieve whichever flag was stationed inside the village at the time of it being nobled. They hope this will bring new excitement in to the game, and remind players that in this game, the goal is to eliminate yours and your tribes enemies.

Currently there is a 24 hour cooldown for changing your flags. This will not change. However, should your loyalty be dropped, you will not be able to remove your flag until it reaches 100% once again.

DeletedUser92753

In the next server update they plan to implement a PvP reward to help reduce the drastic increase in barbarian nobling. When a village is nobled, the nobling player will recieve whichever flag was stationed inside the village at the time of it being nobled. They hope this will bring new excitement in to the game, and remind players that in this game, the goal is to eliminate yours and your tribes enemies.

Currently there is a 24 hour cooldown for changing your flags. This will not change. However, should your loyalty be dropped, you will not be able to remove your flag until it reaches 100% once again.

You should take that rumor over to the Suggestions section. Its got some potential.

Smokn

Unfortunately one of the devs had a bad experience as a child while playing "Capture the Flag" and for him this idea only brings up horrible memories he would rather forget. So it was shut down without much consideration. Perhaps it will be re-evaluated in the future when I am no longer playing, maybe w420. It may even come along with some fresh new achievements if they follow my design.

If you would like to help change their minds, feel free to create a poll to allow players to vote for what they want! #Change.TW

DeletedUser112794

I heard a rumour that Llamas tried to attack and noble a member of Friends and lost a bunch of troops ^^